Marla Tellez Leaving KOB Channel 4 News
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CornDogz

Albuquerque, NM

#21 Dec 6, 2010
Lei wrote:
OMG!!! I am so bummed! I loved to wake up to Steve and Marla. No offence but Antoinette Antonio just doesnt do it for me. There is no connection between Steve and Antoinette like there was with Marla. I loved the jokes and hard times they gave each other. She will be missed greatly!!!!!
Antoinette needs to do something with her mic or her breathing. You can clearly hear every inhale, quite distracting.
JustWastingTime

Albuquerque, NM

#22 Dec 9, 2010
Bring back Valerie Castro......

Since: Dec 08

Florence, AL

#24 Dec 9, 2010
JustWastingTime wrote:
Bring back Valerie Castro......
Where did she run off to?
Lala

Rio Rancho, NM

#25 Dec 13, 2010
Lei wrote:
OMG!!! I am so bummed! I loved to wake up to Steve and Marla. No offence but Antoinette Antonio just doesnt do it for me. There is no connection between Steve and Antoinette like there was with Marla. I loved the jokes and hard times they gave each other. She will be missed greatly!!!!!
I must agree! Antoinette drags her words and it is so annoying. I really did like Marla. She was always smiling where Antionette can't get through a broadcast without needing a glass of water.
bullsheet

Albuquerque, NM

#26 Dec 19, 2010
tired of all the mexicans in ABQ committing 90% of the crimes.
Thank gawd for cable.
proud mexican

Rio Rancho, NM

#28 Dec 31, 2010
bullsheet wrote:
tired of all the mexicans in ABQ committing 90% of the crimes.
Thank gawd for cable.
Why are you so ignorant? Get your facts straight loser!
Sherri

United States

#29 Jan 3, 2011
After watching Marissa Maes for many years I got so sick of her haughty ineffective anchoring. Talk about butchering sentences & looking stupid. KOAT AM would be better with just Melissa. NM was lucky to have had Marla Tellez, beautiful, professional & intelligent talk about a triple threat! As far as Carlos Fierro goes they were just friends, just to set the record straight. Carlos Fierro is not a bad person he just had bad judgement that night.
tamara mendez

Phoenix, AZ

#30 Jan 17, 2011
We enjoyed watching you and steve every morning I don't care what some people say, I hope you make it in what you wanna do in life good look with what you decide to do and I know you will make it to world news.....well good luck and we will miss you....

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#31 Jan 17, 2011
i saw her tits once at the baloon fiesta and YES they are as awesome as you imagine.
zippy

Albuquerque, NM

#32 Jan 17, 2011
The babes who replaced her are an upgrade.
Anonymous

Rio Rancho, NM

#33 Feb 1, 2011
Absolutely wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to worry. Fat Bill will pardon Carlito before 12/31/2010!
Wrong, loser.
4 The People

Albuquerque, NM

#34 Sep 28, 2012
Happily in love in sunny Southern California. What did you expect New Mexico?... after DWI Carlos killed, and his first call that night, was to his true love, Marla, albeit her denials. DWI Carlos requested that his probation be served in sunny, Southern California so that he could be with his true love, "Bay Area" Marla. And, of course she was willing and accepting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albuquerque Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Leftist Democrats Can't Win Any Elections 16 min heavy 1
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 1 hr Frmr-fmer505-1951 63,861
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 1 hr Frmr-fmer505-1951 114,818
News Man accused of murdering Albuquerque woman went... (Jul '16) 2 hr Baldrecluse 3
Facebook Takes Down a Devastating Video of Ghou... 3 hr Yeah 2
Tessa Mentus Contracts Brian Williams Syndrome (Jun '16) 3 hr Yeah 12
Craftmatic Beds- Albuquerque, NM 11 hr road apple refugee 1

Albuquerque Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Albuquerque Mortgages