Posted in the Albuquerque Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Go Away!”

Since: Mar 10

ABQ Far NE Heights

#1 Nov 30, 2012
Although the movement behind the petition to secede from the United States of America started after the elections, the real reason why it has gained such momentum is the Obama Administration's refusal to bail out the company that makes Twinkies, Ding Dongs, and Ring Dings. America's White Soul Food.
New name for Rebel nation? Twinkiestan?

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#2 Nov 30, 2012
Madomai Guardian wrote:
Although the movement behind the petition to secede from the United States of America started after the elections, the real reason why it has gained such momentum is the Obama Administration's refusal to bail out the company that makes Twinkies, Ding Dongs, and Ring Dings. America's White Soul Food.
ROFLMAO

Good one gal, got more funny things that make us laugh??

What is it with Twinkies anyway, never did like them.

Now Ding Dong's were so much better, maybe the chocolate did it!

Location hidden

#3 Nov 30, 2012
Madomai Guardian wrote:
The real reason why it has gained such momentum is the Obama Administration's refusal to bail out the company that makes Twinkies, Ding Dongs, and Ring Dings. America's White Soul Food.
Hold your horses gal, America's "white soul food" sounds racist to me, I would venture a guess that everyone liked them regardless of race, color or nationality.

As for Obama not bailing them out, probably because they did not donate to him but are a Republican owned company.(I don't know if true but would be a good reason when you consider banks, auto and insurance industries are big donors to Democrats)

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#4 Nov 30, 2012
Bluntly Spoken wrote:
<quoted text>
Hold your horses gal, America's "white soul food" sounds racist to me, I would venture a guess that everyone liked them regardless of race, color or nationality.
As for Obama not bailing them out, probably because they did not donate to him but are a Republican owned company.(I don't know if true but would be a good reason when you consider banks, auto and insurance industries are big donors to Democrats)
Check out this link Blunt. You might find it interesting, it is a break down of who donates and how much. http://www.opensecrets.org/overview/topcontri...

Location hidden

#5 Nov 30, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Check out this link Blunt. You might find it interesting, it is a break down of who donates and how much. http://www.opensecrets.org/overview/topcontri...
Thanks Frmer, very interesting indeed.

I'm a bit surprised in someways and not the least bit surprised most unions are 100% Democrat with their donations.

And to my surprise one of my big suppliers is 100% Republican.

Going to check out some of those names I have not seen or know about too.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#6 Nov 30, 2012
Bluntly Spoken wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Frmer, very interesting indeed.
I'm a bit surprised in someways and not the least bit surprised most unions are 100% Democrat with their donations.
And to my surprise one of my big suppliers is 100% Republican.
Going to check out some of those names I have not seen or know about too.
No surprise with the Unions, blue collar workers. Hey there yu go Blunt, now you know one of your suppliers is definitely not a liberal.

Location hidden

#7 Nov 30, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>No surprise with the Unions, blue collar workers. Hey there yu go Blunt, now you know one of your suppliers is definitely not a liberal.
No kidding, and to think some of the thousands of dollars I pay them go places I might or might not agree with.

But it's their money so they can do as they please with it, the prices I get are well worth staying with them.
AREU4REAL

United States

#8 Nov 30, 2012
Bluntly Spoken wrote:
<quoted text>
As for Obama not bailing them out, probably because they did not donate to him but are a Republican owned company.(I don't know if true but would be a good reason when you consider banks, auto and insurance industries are big
donors to Democrats)
Not us hostess is overated Bimbo bread is the best

Location hidden

#9 Dec 1, 2012
AREU4REAL wrote:
<quoted text>
Not us hostess is overated Bimbo bread is the best
One thing for sure, your a REAL TROLL and I am indeed 4REAL.

Any bread, any brand that is full of air will be soft and taste good.

I prefer making my own or buying the frozen type and allowing it to raise overnight, bake it and smoother it with butter.

So stick to your own forums back in donkey/elephant land.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#10 Dec 1, 2012
Bluntly Spoken wrote:
<quoted text>
No kidding, and to think some of the thousands of dollars I pay them go places I might or might not agree with.
But it's their money so they can do as they please with it, the prices I get are well worth staying with them.
IMO, I would rather see all that money used differently then supporting any political group.

“Go Away!”

ABQ Far NE Heights

#11 Dec 2, 2012
Did you know that in Slavic, Bimbo means prostitute/hooker/woman of loose morals?

“Go Away!”

ABQ Far NE Heights

#12 Dec 2, 2012
There's nothing racist about saying Twinkies are White America's Soul Food, any more than the expression "White Rhythm & Blues" is used in the music industry, or that the Righteous Brothers ("You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling") were said to be America's White Soul Singers. Man, BS, you just couldn't leave a nice post alone. You had to come after me and AREU4REAL. What's funny is that you accuse others of not having a sense of humor, but even this guy's chosen screen name, that MIGHT NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU, offended you.
Take the beam out of your own eye before....

Location hidden

#13 Dec 2, 2012
Madomai Guardian wrote:
Did you know that in Slavic, Bimbo means prostitute/hooker/woman of loose morals?
Hmm, shall I dare ask how you know this?

You're not Slavic are you? Or have you visited hat part of the world and seen such a sign above a doorway?

Location hidden

#14 Dec 2, 2012
Madomai Guardian wrote:
There's nothing racist about saying Twinkies are White America's Soul Food, any more than the expression "White Rhythm & Blues" is used in the music industry, or that the Righteous Brothers ("You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling") were said to be America's White Soul Singers. Man, BS, you just couldn't leave a nice post alone. You had to come after me and AREU4REAL. What's funny is that you accuse others of not having a sense of humor, but even this guy's chosen screen name, that MIGHT NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU, offended you.
Take the beam out of your own eye before....
Oh sweetie please don't tell me :
: for me :)

I'm sooooo hurt if it is true I could : http://www.youtube.com/watch... :

And a wonderful Sunday Morning to you too.

“Go Away!”

ABQ Far NE Heights

#15 Dec 2, 2012
Bluntly Spoken wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm, shall I dare ask how you know this?
You're not Slavic are you? Or have you visited hat part of the world and seen such a sign above a doorway?
Dad was born in what used to be called Yugoslavia.

Location hidden

#16 Dec 2, 2012
Madomai Guardian wrote:
<quoted text>
And you young lady? here in the USA ?

My Grandparents come from Russia, Germany and Hungary.

Makes me a COMMIE! LOL

“Shoot First, Think Never”

Elk Grove

#17 Dec 3, 2012
Madomai Guardian wrote:
Interesting...is that why the twinkie is...cream-filled?

“Shoot First, Think Never”

Elk Grove

#18 Dec 3, 2012
Madomai Guardian wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that near Hungary?

Location hidden

#19 Dec 3, 2012
Knightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that near Hungary?
Don't go asking silly questions KM. Find it if your armor will allow you to walk over there....

http://maps.google.com/maps...
AREU4REAL

United States

#20 Dec 3, 2012
As a former member of the force I can tell you this is a moral killer in the department. Next thing you the Japs will buy the Dunkin Donuts and start putting rice on the glaze donuts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albuquerque Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 29 min Cooties 63,990
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 1 hr Mister Chix 114,951
News New Mexico Public Education Secretary Skandera ... 1 hr So you 17
Melania Trump Reveals She is a Catholic 3 hr Lycrea 4
News Gas near $3 a gallon (Jan '11) 3 hr Goisha 116
trump derangement syndrome 5 hr Yeah 61
The democrat-communists can't win an election... 15 hr Bull Durham 30

Albuquerque Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance