Albuquerque woman attempts to sell he...

Albuquerque woman attempts to sell her soul online

There are 6 comments on the KOB-TV story from Jul 8, 2012, titled Albuquerque woman attempts to sell her soul online. In it, KOB-TV reports that:

We first told you about Lori earlier this week. She was badly injured in a crash with a drunk driver five years ago and she continues to suffer from pain today, she said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOB-TV.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1 Jul 8, 2012
Now this sounds more like she is hoping people will send her money.

But explain how an Atheist can have a SOUL if they don't believe in God?

When I first read it it came across as if she is selling her body as a prostitute or working girl does.
davy

Sterling Heights, MI

#2 Jul 8, 2012
be nice to my mommy.

Location hidden

#3 Jul 8, 2012
davy wrote:
be nice to my mommy.
Sooo sorry Davy..........

“Shoot First, Think Never”

Since: Jun 09

Elk Grove

#4 Jul 9, 2012
Interesting. Wonder if she saw the Simpsons episode where Bart Simpson sold his soul.

Problem is her soul is not hers to sell. It is God's. And until...oh nevermind...

She needs help that's for sure. Hopefully this will connect her with people that won't scam her and will actually be able to come to her aid.

Location hidden

#5 Jul 9, 2012
Knightmare wrote:
Interesting. Wonder if she saw the Simpsons episode where Bart Simpson sold his soul.
Problem is her soul is not hers to sell. It is God's. And until...oh nevermind...
She needs help that's for sure. Hopefully this will connect her with people that won't scam her and will actually be able to come to her aid.
But but KM, she admits she does not believe in God so would that mean if she has a soul the devil owns it?

“Shoot First, Think Never”

Since: Jun 09

Elk Grove

#6 Jul 9, 2012
Bluntly Spoken wrote:
<quoted text>
But but KM, she admits she does not believe in God so would that mean if she has a soul the devil owns it?
Could be. At this point when Obamacare goes into effect Obama and the IRS would own I guess. Pretty scary ain't it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albuquerque Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Mexico Public Education Secretary Skandera ... 2 hr Dohshla 15
News Gas near $3 a gallon (Jan '11) 2 hr Jilly 114
News City breaks ground on Paseo del Norte landscaping 2 hr Joaquin 9
Academy Estates, Far NE Heights, Albuquerque, NM 2 hr Corky 2
News New Education chief seeks modern solutions 2 hr Rachel 4
Albq Named TOP Car Theft City 2 hr Lorenzo 19
News NM bill outlaws smoking in vehicles with kids (Feb '09) 2 hr Rajalihi 365

Albuquerque Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance