Judge Angela Jewell: A Danger To Soci...

Judge Angela Jewell: A Danger To Society?

Created by david olson on Nov 25, 2008

224 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes.

I'm Not Paying Attention.

(The Only 2 Possibilities)

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
david olson

AOL

#1 Nov 25, 2008
Angela, if you think that you are performing competently, please bother for one dammn minute to impliment 1) FACT, 2) LOGIC and 3) REASON--and if you like, you can even throw in some LAW for good measure. For the sake of the good people that pass through the courtrooms of the Family Court of The Second Judicial District of The State of New Mess-ico, you need to resign your position.

And the answer to your question is: Yes, I am ready for you to continue your bias and retaliation against me.

And Tish, straighten-up and fly right.

David
Phil the machinist

San Francisco, CA

#2 Nov 25, 2008
I can't say much bad about Judge Jewel. She presided over my divorce case and I think I am the only man in NM to come out ahead in a divorce case.I coulda kissed that women when the verdict came down that I would retain custody of my kid and be entitled to child support. WHEW!!!
david olson

AOL

#3 Nov 25, 2008
Phil the machinist wrote:
I can't say much bad about Judge Jewel. She presided over my divorce case and I think I am the only man in NM to come out ahead in a divorce case.I coulda kissed that women when the verdict came down that I would retain custody of my kid and be entitled to child support. WHEW!!!
Phil, in that case you would be perfect to evaluate the facts in my case. Please contact me and I will share every bit of material with you that I have made available to Judge Jewell, and then you can share your opinion of the situation. Here is a juicy tidbit to whet your appetite, Judge Jewell's husband, Judge Jewell, was incredulous in reaction to my situation when he was presented with the most outrageous claims made by my opposition. Translated: He didn't believe them. How about it Phil, you qualify to be a juror--and my opposition should be happy with your selection, considering your published viewpoint on the dear judge.
Anomaly

Eagleby, Australia

#4 Nov 26, 2008
Your ex-wife must have been on someone's shot-list.
This is the exception, not the rule.

http://alltooquirkyalbuquerquenm.blogspot.com
david olson

AOL

#5 Nov 28, 2008
Anomaly wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ex-wife must have been on someone's shot-list.
This is the exception, not the rule.
Quote from the sister of a New Messico legislator--I spoke with her this week: "New Mexico is a Mommie State."
Strange

AOL

#6 Nov 28, 2008
Because of the "Tender Years Doctrine", the incidence of Judges awarding full custody to a man over a woman is extremely Rare (with a capital R). All I can say is that your wife must have a lot of negative baggage if she chose you over her (if what you write is indeed true). I only know of 1 case where a man was awarded custody over his wife, and she only got visiting rights twice a month, on weekends, every two weekends. The woman was in the Air Force and the name was the same as the titular head of the Catholic church.

Judge Jewell is a menace because she totally ignores what she wants to. In one particular case which appears on www.topix.com from time to time, she chose to ignore the assertions of a divorce attorney, William A. DeRaad, that a photo introduced as evidence had been stolen from the internet and used to commit perjury, conspiracy and fraud. Over and beyond that, she even totally disregarded the content of the web site on which the photo was allegedly placed by the respondent in the case, which contained verbiage referring to "May-December" romances and the fact that there was only 4 years difference in the ages of the Plaintiff and Respondent in the case. Judge Jewell also ignored the many times the petitioner in the case was caught in a lie during the initial hearing in front of Rosemary A. Cosgrove-Aguilar.

Let's face it the system is rigged in Albuquerque.
If you've got juice you can do the most outrageous things and get away with it, or be crucified for spitting on the sidewalk if you don't. Access to 2nd Judicial District Court and Metro Court are now tightly controlled and armed deputies/bailiffs make the rounds every few minutes. In addition, cameras are everywhere.

It would be much cheaper to ensure there was fairness in the outcome of cases and equal protection of the law. When you deprive people of their legal rights under the Bill of Rights, there is always a very small percentage that will fly into a rage and act violently. This is a natural human response and it is behind every revolution recorded in history, from the time of Spartacus, to the French Revolution, to our own American revolution.

http://albuquerquenazis.blogspot.com

www.realcrimes.com
anon

Albuquerque, NM

#7 Dec 5, 2008
I will be in front of Angela Jewell soon, for the 2nd time. Last time was approx 3-4 months ago. I am involved in a bitter custody battle. I have had horrible outcomes so far in the NM court system-Unwarranted TRO, badly aranged timeshare, and no joint physical custody. What can I do to help sway her in my favor. I really have NO reason against me to be getting the very short end of the stick that I am currenly getting.
Motion to Recuse

AOL

#8 Dec 7, 2008
anon wrote:
I will be in front of Angela Jewell soon, for the 2nd time. Last time was approx 3-4 months ago. I am involved in a bitter custody battle. I have had horrible outcomes so far in the NM court system-Unwarranted TRO, badly aranged timeshare, and no joint physical custody. What can I do to help sway her in my favor. I really have NO reason against me to be getting the very short end of the stick that I am currenly getting.
If you are representing yourself you can file a Motion to Recuse. You can cite the very large number of complaints against Judge Jewell; the fact that her disabilities will adversely affect your case, SHE IS DEAF, DUMB, AND BLIND to reason and has trouble making decisions often times. The fact that she herself has been in the news on a matter of *domestic violence, and the fact you feel she is biased against you .(*Her husband, Tommy Jewell, ex-judge, was accused by a Valencia County woman of beating her. Naturally, since Tommy Jewell was a Judge at the time, and not just a mere mortal, the woman was found to lack credibility. Make a note: Women only lack credibility when they are making allegations against Judges like Tommy Jewell, or killer cop Camacho. Jewell turned down one of Camacho's girlfriends for a restraining order. She swore under oath he had slammed her head against the steering wheel of a vehicle and threatened to "Tase" her with his APD taser. Camacho went on to kill his stepfather/stepfather-figure later on. That was well over 2 years ago. Wonder what Kari A. Brandenburg is waiting on? Witnesses to die or move away?) Feh! But I digress. Even if she refuses to recuse herself (she usually does) at least it will be on record that you asked for her to recuse herself due to what you felt was her bias.

The only consolation is that she, like hubby Tommy, have reached their level of incompetency (Peter Principle). When she tries to go higher up, all the crapola she has pulled will come back to strike her down, the way it did with Tommy. That sealed Valencia County case "leaked" and it cost him an appointment Gov. Bill Richardson had for him (Tommy Jewell).
2nd JDC needs an enema

Gwynn Oak, MD

#9 Mar 19, 2009
Been there..done that. For 8 years I have been trying to obtain custody and despite my ex wifes run ins with the law, her choice of boyfriends (felons and a sex offender), her being found in contempt multiple times, and her continual disregard for existing parenting plans, I am being forced to withdraw my case next month because frankly I am broke.
Way to go Angela. I dont know what is worse, someone with power or someone with power who wont use it.

“To Serve All. To Love Only One”

Since: Feb 09

My Mind

#11 Mar 19, 2009
Angela J. Jewell, may take great pleasure in abusing her power and perpetuating the tremendous amount of corruption in Albuquerque, New Mexico, but in so doing, she has become the instrument of the dark forces which once enslaved her people, and continue to enslave people, not so much due to race lately, but due to level of income, and national origin. Perhaps the greatest irony is that she has become a tool for the racist, white supremacist in her desire to always side with the woman. THAT will one day come back to bite her and her descendants on her disgusting, contemptible butts. "To everything there is a season...." You can only bury truth so long before it resurfaces and blows up in your face.

HolyHippyDeadhea d

Albuquerque, NM

#12 Mar 19, 2009
david olson wrote:
Angela, if you think that you are performing competently, please bother for one dammn minute to impliment 1) FACT, 2) LOGIC and 3) REASON--and if you like, you can even throw in some LAW for good measure. For the sake of the good people that pass through the courtrooms of the Family Court of The Second Judicial District of The State of New Mess-ico, you need to resign your position.
And the answer to your question is: Yes, I am ready for you to continue your bias and retaliation against me.
David
What kind of jack ass puts up such a self serving poll? If you want to spew whatever , then start a thread , but starting such a bogus one sided stupid poll just makes you look like just another friggen retard

“The Travelling Grandpa!”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#13 Mar 19, 2009
HolyHippyDeadhead wrote:
<quoted text>What kind of jack **** puts up such a self serving poll? If you want to spew whatever , then start a thread , but starting such a bogus one sided stupid poll just makes you look like just another friggen retard
He's done it a couple of times over the last 6 months or so, incl numerous threads. He's a real problem with her.
You think he s alone

AOL

#14 Mar 19, 2009
HolyHippyDeadhead wrote:
<quoted text>What kind of jack **** puts up such a self serving poll? If you want to spew whatever , then start a thread , but starting such a bogus one sided stupid poll just makes you look like just another friggen retard
You think he's alone? Channel 4 K-O-B had a story on how she's got MORE COMPLAINTS AGAINST HER THAN ALL THE OTHER DISTRICT JUDGES PUT TOGETHER, and NOT DOING HER JOB. David Olson is NOT ALONE in his evaluation of Angela Jewell. Go back and bury your head in the sand.

“NM Desert Rat”

Since: Mar 08

Elephant Butte, N.M.

#15 Mar 19, 2009
This is a biased and dumb poll. The only choices are she is not doing a good job. There are many that will disagree with you.
No Judge Jewell Fan Here

Edgewood, NM

#16 Mar 19, 2009
david olson wrote:
<quoted text>Phil, in that case you would be perfect to evaluate the facts in my case. Please contact me and I will share every bit of material with you that I have made available to Judge Jewell, and then you can share your opinion of the situation. Here is a juicy tidbit to whet your appetite, Judge Jewell's husband, Judge Jewell, was incredulous in reaction to my situation when he was presented with the most outrageous claims made by my opposition. Translated: He didn't believe them. How about it Phil, you qualify to be a juror--and my opposition should be happy with your selection, considering your published viewpoint on the dear judge.
Huhhhhhh?????
Her hen house

AOL

#17 Mar 19, 2009
NM Desert Rat wrote:
This is a biased and dumb poll. The only choices are she is not doing a good job. There are many that will disagree with you.
You mean the employees at the Hen House that provide clerical support for her court, and whom she can have fired? Or the Hens that go through her court and have their petitions rubber stamped no matter how ridiculous (unless the Orlando Camachos of Albuquerque P.D. and Tommy Jewells of the Court system go through there- Black uniforms and black robes trump female genitalia in her courtroom.
Basta

Albuquerque, NM

#18 Mar 19, 2009
david olson wrote:
David
I don't know what this poll was for or for what purpose you are using it for? If you have a problem with her there are several things you can do that would be more proactive for you.

Contact Fathers4Justice.

There are other father's justice organizations, but their lobbies are in it for the $$ and not the cause.

I have heard a couple of people talk about this organization.

They are having a National Fatherless Day Rally on Father's Day in all 50 capitals.

If you have a problem with judges, CYFD or the judicial system, this would be the place to bring up your grievances. I have much respect for fathers like you who fight for their children....Good Luck!
HolyHippyDeadhea d

Albuquerque, NM

#19 Mar 19, 2009
NM Desert Rat wrote:
yeah well divorce sucks , and the kids make it worse , so I guess everyone needs to vent .I have only dealt with Judge Murdoch, I lost , but I will say the man was more than fair .I guess for some folks judge a judge soley on wether they win or lose
Its obvios tha KOB dosent realy moniter the quality of its forums ,heck there is a thread on baby shower advice going !

“Let's go racing!!!!”

Since: Dec 08

Albuquerque, NM

#20 Mar 20, 2009
Basta wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what this poll was for or for what purpose you are using it for? If you have a problem with her there are several things you can do that would be more proactive for you.
Contact Fathers4Justice.
There are other father's justice organizations, but their lobbies are in it for the $$ and not the cause.
I have heard a couple of people talk about this organization.
They are having a National Fatherless Day Rally on Father's Day in all 50 capitals.
If you have a problem with judges, CYFD or the judicial system, this would be the place to bring up your grievances. I have much respect for fathers like you who fight for their children....Good Luck!
OMG! You finally did it. A post that I can respect fully. Great post! I believe a father has just as many rights to their child as the mother does. In some cases more!!!!!!
Muriel Hahuiah

AOL

#21 Mar 20, 2009
HolyHippyDeadhead wrote:
<quoted text>yeah well divorce sucks , and the kids make it worse , so I guess everyone needs to vent .I have only dealt with Judge Murdoch, I lost , but I will say the man was more than fair .I guess for some folks judge a judge soley on wether they win or lose
Its obvios tha KOB dosent realy moniter the quality of its forums ,heck there is a thread on baby shower advice going !
Not necessarily. Most people judge a judge by how he or she ignores the way one party keeps getting caught in lies in a case and still gets believed, and whether or not proof that that same party has committed perjury, fraud, conspiracy, theft of intellectual property (FELONIES) and not only does not even look at the evidence, or listen to a lawyer telling her there is strong evidence or perjury and fraud, but SEALS the evidence so the press/TV news can't even look at it without a court order. If you have ever tried to get a court order in New Mexico to open up a sealed record, you have some idea of how expensive and uphill a battle that is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albuquerque Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 11 hr Mister Chix 116,403
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 12 hr Cooties 65,424
News Guadalupe County sheriff candidate's residency ... 18 hr No to Jeremy 12
Piss Trump Off, Flood USA With Mexico 21 hr wowed 6
Youngblood, I'm Drinkn N Driving All Weekend, I... Fri SillyAss DWI Laws 1
Trump Jus Wasting Time, Blow Up Korea Now! Thu Lunch From WSMR 1
Monica Youngblood Governor New Mejico USA Thu sway vote 1

Albuquerque Jobs

Personal Finance

Albuquerque Mortgages