Jews for the Preservation of Firearms...

Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership-a Non-Profit Organization

Posted in the Albuquerque Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JPFO Life Member

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Feb 23, 2013
Well written, fact-based, dispassionate defense of why the individual must never be denied his/her choice of weapons, and incredibly insightful analyses of the neuroses affecting those who would ban firearms by experts in their fields: From successful attorneys to psychiatrists who cannot be accused of being right-wingnuts due to their moderate to liberal views on all other subjects. Must reading for the firearms owner as well as for the neurotic gun-banner.

"A Psychiatrist Examines The Anti-Gun Mentality"
www.jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/ragingagainstselfdef...

"The Seven Varieties of Gun Control Advocate"
www.jpfo.org/filegen-a-m/seven-vars-2.htm

"Why the Gun IS Civilization"
www.jpfo.org/articles-assd02/marko.htm

"Gun Facts" (2011) An Exhaustive Archive of anti-gun myths debunked.
www.jpfo.org/pdf03/gun-facts-v6.0-screen.pdf

"Why Jews Hate Guns" (an indepth and insightful examination of the irrational thought process of many fellow Jews when it comes to firearms)
www.jpfo.org/articles-assd02/why-jews-hate-gu...
more

Huntsville, AL

#2 Feb 23, 2013
JPFO Life Member wrote:
gun nut spam. Use Extenze instead - same effect for the weak minded sissies like you and it's less harmful to society than promoting personal aresenals and paranoia on behalf of the death lobby.
SelfEvidentTruth Army

Springdale, AR

#3 Feb 24, 2013
more wrote:
<quoted text>
gun nut spam. Use Extenze instead - same effect for the weak minded sissies like you and it's less harmful to society than promoting personal aresenals and paranoia on behalf of the death lobby.
Is this what you use?

Extenze

“Each Thought Creates A Reality”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#4 Feb 25, 2013
JPFO has been around for a long time. Like GOA ( http://gunowners.org/ ) it is known for its no compromise stances. Women and Guns is also a great group ( http://womenandguns.org/ ). They, of course, have a history that shows what happens when defenseless. Then there are those who don't want certain groups armed to defend themselves. Try using the race card "more".

“I Am No One To Be Trifled With”

Since: Jun 09

Dread Pirate Roberts

#5 Feb 25, 2013
JPFO Life Member wrote:
Well written, fact-based, dispassionate defense of why the individual must never be denied his/her choice of weapons, and incredibly insightful analyses of the neuroses affecting those who would ban firearms by experts in their fields: From successful attorneys to psychiatrists who cannot be accused of being right-wingnuts due to their moderate to liberal views on all other subjects. Must reading for the firearms owner as well as for the neurotic gun-banner.
"A Psychiatrist Examines The Anti-Gun Mentality"
www.jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/ragingagainstselfdef...
"The Seven Varieties of Gun Control Advocate"
www.jpfo.org/filegen-a-m/seven-vars-2.htm
"Why the Gun IS Civilization"
www.jpfo.org/articles-assd02/marko.htm
"Gun Facts" (2011) An Exhaustive Archive of anti-gun myths debunked.
www.jpfo.org/pdf03/gun-facts-v6.0-screen.pdf
"Why Jews Hate Guns" (an indepth and insightful examination of the irrational thought process of many fellow Jews when it comes to firearms)
www.jpfo.org/articles-assd02/why-jews-hate-gu...
Just read the first one....fascinating....

....many "professional victims" who have little sense of identity outside of their victimhood.

This right here is probably one of the key aspects of not ONLY the gun phobia movement but also of the whole entitlement mentality....rather than help people out of this identity government {progressive liberals mainly} serve only to feed and keep people in this professional victimhood mentality....

Being a christian our identity is found in Jesus Christ and the mentality of victimhood is rare to non-existent because we are secure in Him....

Location hidden

#6 Feb 25, 2013
Knightmare wrote:
<quoted text>

Being a christian our identity is found in Jesus Christ and the mentality of victimhood is rare to non-existent because we are secure in Him....
Well that is definitely blaming the victim. We might call a Jew during WWII a Holocaust victim or survivor. I guess with Christians it would just be martyr. Did you read how it came across?

“I ain't afraid of no ghosts.”

Since: Aug 08

Dear old mucky Drasnia

#7 Feb 25, 2013
Willothewisp wrote:
Well that is definitely blaming the victim.
Look at the voting records for "Good conservative christians" on womens' rights to see that is how they think.

Location hidden

#8 Feb 25, 2013
Silk_the_Absent1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the voting records for "Good conservative christians" on womens' rights to see that is how they think.
Oh, I didn't know that I had to look at "Good conservative chrisians" to cite GOA, WAG or JPFO? I could guess they would not vote for Roe V Wade. Does that mean they are also against Jews and Women having guns to defend themselves. Well, I'll be hornswoggled. You got me on that. I guess if you are against one thing, you are against all things.

Dread Pirate Roberts

#9 Feb 27, 2013
Willothewisp wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that is definitely blaming the victim. We might call a Jew during WWII a Holocaust victim or survivor. I guess with Christians it would just be martyr. Did you read how it came across?
Yeah....poorly worded....

However, there are two kinds of martyrs....a real martyr who doesn't want to die but will get jailed and/or sentenced to death for not renouncing their beliefs in Jesus....Stephen....is the first real "martyr" of the church when the stoned him to death....

The second type is what the Islamic terrorists have tried to turn it into by blowing themselves up and taking others with them....they actually seek to die and kill others....this is NOT a martyr....

Dread Pirate Roberts

#10 Feb 27, 2013
Silk_the_Absent1 wrote:
<quoted text>

President Obama:'I Don't Want Them Punished With A Baby'

{Of course....this could NEVER be blaming the victim....}

Dear old mucky Drasnia

#11 Feb 27, 2013
Knightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jszkPtsFH-kXX
President Obama:'I Don't Want Them Punished With A Baby'
{Of course....this could NEVER be blaming the victim....}
I wouldn't want women being punished with an unplanned child, either. Would you require a woman to carry one to term?

Dread Pirate Roberts

#12 Feb 27, 2013
Silk_the_Absent1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't want women being punished with an unplanned child, either. Would you require a woman to carry one to term?
Not by law no.....that would be invasive.....and we definitely are inundated by too much laws.....that over reach into our personal lives.....

But I would encourage them to seriously think about destroying a unborn boy or girl life.....

Location hidden

#13 Feb 27, 2013
I am sure the Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership do not have a platform on unplanned pregnancies.

Dread Pirate Roberts

#14 Feb 28, 2013
http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/muslim-congressman...

Contradictions

Ellison’s claims are contradicted by the newspaper finds, which place him as a Nation of Islam “representative” in 1997 and supporter in 1998.

In 1997, he delivered a statement for the Nation of Islam, apparently serving as the group’s spokesman while being described as a Nation of Islam “representative.”

The Minneapolis Star Tribune reported the episode Feb. 3, 1997. The case involved Joanne Jackson, the executive director of the Minneapolis Initiative Against Racism, or MIAR, who found herself in hot water for controversial comments about Jews.

Jackson was a Nation of Islam supporter who had been quoted as stating,“Jews are among the most racist white people I know.”

The Star Tribune reported “the appearance of Twin Cities representatives of Louis Farrakhan’s Nation of Islam at the MIAR’s board meeting on Monday.” Among the “representatives” was Ellison, according to the report.

The article said Ellison read comments on behalf of the Nation of Islam.

The Tribune noted Ellison used his religious name of Muhammad in reading the statement to the board in defense of Jackson.

“[We] stand by Ms. Jackson,” Ellison said.“We stand by the truth contained in the remarks attributed to her, and by her right to express her view without sanction. Here is why we support Ms. Jackson: She is correct about Minister Farrakhan. He is not a racist. He is also not an anti-Semite.”

Ellison also said Farrakhan’s representatives in the Twin Cities have a “sincere desire to talk over the tensions between the black and Jewish communities with reason and truth.”

The report said the statement “also criticized the board, questioning ‘whether MIAR has the requisite understanding, knowledge or resolve to be an initiative against racism.’”

“It appears that MIAR’s first initiative against racism should be directed at itself, or at least the 11 board members who voted to dismiss Joanne Jackson,’” the Tribune said.

Ellison-Muhammad during his student days, writing columns in a student newspaper that defended Farrakhan against accusations of anti-Semitism.

In another student column, Ellison called for a separate nation for blacks.

Minnesota Public Radio reported in 2006, during Ellison’s first run for Congress, that he was also a member of the Black Law Student Association and was criticized for sponsoring anti-Semitic speakers at the University of Minnesota.

Dan Weiss, a University of Minnesota Law School classmate of Ellison’s, told MPR at the time,“My recollections of Keith are of that person who was very much in support of the Nation of Islam and their messages they tried to convey to the larger community.”

Ellison later promoted Farrakhan’s Million Man March, appearing on stage for the speech of Nation of Islam activist and spokesman Khalid Abdul Muhammad.

{Just an interesting aside here.....these are the congress people deciding on gun laws and our ally status with Israel and Jews.....contradictory and self-defeating and a conflict of interest.....on many levels.....}

Dear old mucky Drasnia

#15 Feb 28, 2013
The copy/paste routine gets old fast, Joseph. Didn't it get it get you yelled at on Politix?

Location hidden

#16 Feb 28, 2013
Sooooo, read the thread. Got a question. Why is the term "punished" being used instead of what it really is; burdened. If someon finds themselves with an unplanned pregnancy, it is a consequence of their actions but how does being burdened with the consequences of that action become a punishment? If it is a punishment, that implies they did something wrong. Are we to infer that unprotected sex is a crime?

Location hidden

#17 Feb 28, 2013
Not only off-topic, but blaming the victim. If you do what is not considered "right", then you deserve to be punished. Only the elite know how to prevent unwanted pregnancies. And this has to do with the topic? Nothing. Just more diatribe.

Location hidden

#18 Mar 1, 2013
Willothewisp wrote:
Not only off-topic, but blaming the victim. If you do what is not considered "right", then you deserve to be punished. Only the elite know how to prevent unwanted pregnancies. And this has to do with the topic? Nothing. Just more diatribe.
Well, as is human nature, conversations skip, jump and wander. I'm sorry if I went off track. I wasn't blaming anyone.....well, not directly. I simply asked a question. I don't, and probably never will, see how having a child from an unplanned pregnancy can possibly be considered a "punishment". Diatribe? Really? I am .....well, never mind.

That said, I don't consider Jews, Christians or heathens any differently when it comes to their right to keep and bear arms. Better?

Location hidden

#19 Mar 2, 2013
Not at you, but at the posts of STA1 and KM and we are not 400 deep into the thread. Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership and Un-wanted Pregnancies? Un-wanted AR-15's, buy-backs, adopt a firearm, destroy or abort a firearm. Ok, now I get it. I apologize for being a Monitor of the thread.

A great group btw. They also have a good sense of humor.

Location hidden

#20 Mar 2, 2013
Willothewisp wrote:
Not at you, but at the posts of STA1 and KM and we are not 400 deep into the thread. Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership and Un-wanted Pregnancies? Un-wanted AR-15's, buy-backs, adopt a firearm, destroy or abort a firearm. Ok, now I get it. I apologize for being a Monitor of the thread.
A great group btw. They also have a good sense of humor.
LOL, now I get it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albuquerque Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Las Cruces vigil to honor murdered ABQ child 8 min again 4
Academy Acres Estates-Abq NE-Burglary Suspects ... 10 min again 7
If the Cliton Global Initiative is a good idea ... 10 min again 6
News Van used for New Mexican veterans vandalized 11 min again 16
New Mexico's Laugh-out-Loud Public Service Anno... 11 min again 3
hillary endorsed by grand dragon kkk - tim kane... 17 min Yeah 3
News handicapped space (Nov '15) 26 min Cyndai 37

Albuquerque Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance