Hundreds of jobs may be available in NM

Hundreds of jobs may be available in NM

There are 4 comments on the KRQE Albuquerque story from Sep 25, 2012, titled Hundreds of jobs may be available in NM. In it, KRQE Albuquerque reports that:

Hundreds of new jobs may soon be available in New Mexico. The board for the job training incentives program approved nearly $1.4 million dollars in funding for three companies.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KRQE Albuquerque.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1 Sep 25, 2012
Key word MAY BE.

But a SKIN CARE Company, oh please there are more cosmetic products on the market with 1000s of names and the same stuff inside.

Shampoo by any name with maybe two exceptions is still SHAMPOO.

Conditioner, same thing.

Hand / bath soap all gets the dirt off but some smell different.

And the list goes on and on.

Wrinkle remover, skin moisturizer etc. So what is special about this one company in Taos?

I still think the state has been burnt enough, Spaceport, couple of aircraft companies to name two and the one that just went under a month ago.

I've a better idea, lower our taxes, do away with "end user tax" and give the money back to the people.
LOL

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Oct 14, 2012
Yeppers!!

That's what we need - AND more call centers!

Jobs that pay enough to barely live. Jobs where you could NEVER qualify for anything but a car loan.

Face it, if the companies come to NM for cheap labor, they'll eventually move on for the SAME reason.

..would you like to super-size that?

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#3 Oct 14, 2012
LOL wrote:
Yeppers!!
That's what we need - AND more call centers!
Jobs that pay enough to barely live. Jobs where you could NEVER qualify for anything but a car loan.
Face it, if the companies come to NM for cheap labor, they'll eventually move on for the SAME reason.
..would you like to super-size that?
Well said! More go no-place jobs that after one spends 50 years doing between all the fly-by-nights that move thru NM in their life, one will find themselves 70 years old and nothing to show for it but a place in some soup line. No dignity, no self worth, no future.

That's the job outlook for so many in NM, disgusting.

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#4 Oct 14, 2012
LOL wrote:
Yeppers!!..would you like to super-size that?
We're almost at a point where few here can afford supersizing<sigh>.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albuquerque Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Albuquerque looks to Cleveland's success with b... 2 hr DAC 11
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 3 hr fmer505-1951 61,791
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 3 hr Katia 112,561
Review: Lujan Motorcycles (Sep '10) 6 hr More 32
A.R.T is not good for Albuquerque what do you t... 6 hr More 41
4 Muslim Boys Rape Little Girl in Twin Falls Idaho 6 hr More 17
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) 6 hr More 6,866
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Albuquerque Mortgages