Woman forced to rob bank she works at
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#42 Oct 7, 2012
Bev wrote:
I have to ask walterfm, have you ever had a relationship with anyone besides yourself? Martha made some good observations which I think are quite applicable in your case. So have several other, particularly after reading a couple of the threads you post in.
If people such as yourself would also stay out from between Martha's legs, as you so eloquently put it, and be responsible for what you do, perhaps there would be less fatherless children in this country. It's a two-way street sir.
OMFG! You said everything I've been thinking but oh, so much better!

“Each Thought Creates A Reality”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#43 Oct 7, 2012
walterfm wrote:
<quoted text>
The law is an ass. Bad men do not heed it, good men do not need it.
Quotes from WFM (posts 13 and 14):

" We know what's better for criminals than they do. We even get to decide if they're criminals or not.
We know what's better for people we judge insane or incompetent. And of course we get to decide those standards, too.
We have standards for parenting that include nutrition, medical attention, clothing, schooling, and the right to parents free of illegal drug use. We have standards for adoption. We have standards for behavior outside the realm of parenting..... They're called laws against criminal behavior."
Sorry, just went on your previous quotes. Forgot how you are about funnin people and I went and fell for it. What a knee slapper. Maybe this will help people understand your posts better and that you didn't want that stupid ass law to do bad things to women who were acting naughty.
bindy

Carrizozo, NM

#44 Oct 8, 2012
for sure she was stupid. but the boyfriend said she didnt know it was him and she WASNT in on it.!!

Since: Dec 10

Albuquerque

#45 Oct 18, 2012
Bev wrote:
I have to ask walterfm, have you ever had a relationship with anyone besides yourself? Martha made some good observations which I think are quite applicable in your case. So have several other, particularly after reading a couple of the threads you post in.
If people such as yourself would also stay out from between Martha's legs, as you so eloquently put it, and be responsible for what you do, perhaps there would be less fatherless children in this country. It's a two-way street sir.
Yes. A wonderful woman, for almost 33 years. Thanks for asking.

And I'm in between only her legs, so left as they are to their own devices women can take all the credit when they repeat such horrible disasters.

Martha needs a keeper. Howsabout you volunteer, if you're convinced men have no place in that role?
bindy

Carrizozo, NM

#46 Oct 19, 2012
i saw on tv that they indited the boyfriend but the woman still sayes she didnt know it was him!.? hmmmmm..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albuquerque Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 2 hr Mister Chix 115,625
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 3 hr Mister Chix 64,658
Poll Linda Beaver Hot or Not (Apr '08) 6 hr Max 6
News Whatever Harvey Weinstein Is, He Is No Sex Addi... 7 hr Funny 16
News Teen duo accused of vandalizing Albuquerque ele... 11 hr Busting Butt 2
News Man arrested for inappropriately touching girls... 15 hr wowed 13
News Dare to Ask: Do Native Americans have facial an... (Sep '09) Thu Vincent 121

Albuquerque Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Albuquerque Mortgages