Further meetings address death of teen

Further meetings address death of teen

There are 9 comments on the Your News Now story from Jan 1, 2012, titled Further meetings address death of teen. In it, Your News Now reports that:

An additional meeting yesterday afternoon addressed the death of Nahcream Moore, 19.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Your News Now.

Nina

Clifton Park, NY

#1 Jan 1, 2012
The police must remain strong. While the people
at the last meeting mean well and want to find out what happened, some of the young men in their
community are committing a lot of crimes.....
If the kids are known to commit crimes and get in trouble keep them home. I am sorry of the loss of a young life but I am backing the two officers
and so should their chief and the major.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2 Jan 1, 2012
How will the taxpayer be compensated? Their money raised this knee grow, and now it'll never return the favor by becoming a productive taxpaying member of society; and I don't mean because it's dead, but because it's a knee grow, and knee grows dead or alive contribute nothing. Bottom line - stop investing in knee grows.
Nina

Clifton Park, NY

#3 Jan 2, 2012
oops.....mayor.
The money spent on this problem is astronomical.
..Cost of incarceration
..cost of police/judicial system
..cost surgeon, hospital, rehabilitation
..welfare for young men/women
..welfare to support their children
..no morals
I know of what I speak I have a nephew who can identify with all of the above except thank God
the medical part. So far nothing works for him.
His childhood was bleak and I will not get into
that. Where does it all end? He has 3 children.
He uses his girlfriends and they are comfortable
that he was in prison and so forth.
Nina

Clifton Park, NY

#4 Jan 2, 2012
Bottom line we can't seem to help these young
people but foremost keep ourselves from bodily
harm and a ton of money going down the drain with
no relief in sight. I'd like to know the $$ amount
on this. You cannot fix yourself unless you are truly sorry and have a spiritual base.
zeldo

Ravena, NY

#5 Jan 2, 2012
cream cheese was packing some heat, the cops shot him dead.

end of story..........
shang boyfriend

Pompano Beach, FL

#6 Jan 2, 2012
shang guan rui en wrote:
How will the taxpayer be compensated? Their money raised this knee grow, and now it'll never return the favor by becoming a productive taxpaying member of society; and I don't mean because it's dead, but because it's a knee grow, and knee grows dead or alive contribute nothing. Bottom line - stop investing in knee grows.
taxpayer should stop investing in you...why you get to use taxpayer money to get free tuition? why you still get welfare? why you not tell parents in communist China you gay? why you take taxpayer money and go back to communist China after free degree? why you so gay? when you have photos of zeldo on ceiling? he know you take secret photos?
Zeldos Mom

Clifton Park, NY

#7 Jan 2, 2012
Instead of holding public meetings to pacify these fat, illiterate savages, just just buy 'em a 40 of Old English Malt Liquor and a carton of Kools.

These assho1es' lives revolve around cigs and cheap booze.
MeAndJulio

Clifton Park, NY

#8 Jan 2, 2012
What's with this police chief, pacifying these assho1es?

Hey, chief...tell these lowlife to go f*ck themselves...you don't owe them sh*t.

You know, if a few of them had jobs, they wouldn't have time to sit around a bitch.
Nina

Clifton Park, NY

#9 Jan 3, 2012
Do you think these wanna bes would pull their
crap in John Gotti's backyard? No way. Maybe we should recruit some burly bouncers from the clubs
to show the wannabes some street justice.
Yeah, beating old women and men...makes me sick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 34 min Im back 20,304
News A difficult matter: Claws come out as New York ... Fri Puppeteer 2
warning: rude employee at christmas tree shops (Aug '12) Thu MMet 42
News Her fiance gave her heroin. She overdosed. Does... May 20 Three Days 9R 19
Opana May 18 macy 1
ilovekickboxing clifton park! May 17 KellyJeanmaire 1
Hate crime at SUNYA May 14 flabbergasted 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Albany Mortgages