|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

RUDE EMPLOYEE AT CHRISTMAS TREE SHOPS!

Christmas Tree is the worst place IN THE WORLD! the place is already a tacky low budget hoarder's paradise! on top of that I had a HORRIBLE experience at the place with this despicable piece of trash!
I came to the Christmas tree because I had a question. I treat everyone with respect! so when I asked the person at the register who was some tiny balding ugly overly tanned/burnt jerk he went off. First he had his finger in his ear!!! HOW UNPROFESSIONAL! what store do you know of that has employees with their fingers in their ears?
THIS IDIOT SHOUTED AT ME IN FRONT OF MY OWN MOTHER! AND IN FRONT OF OTHER EMPLOYEES AND AN ELDERLY CUSTOMER TO THE BACK OF ME!!!!!
HE HAD THE BIGGEST ATTITUDE! I WAS 2 SECONDS TO CUSSING HIM OUT,BUT I KEPT MY COOL!
HE WAS THE BIGGEST JERK ON EARTH! HE WENT OFF FOR NO REASON! AND ON TOP OF THAT, HE HAD GIVEN ME THESE DISGUSTING FACIAL EXPRESSIONS! LIKE A GLARE!!!
IF ANY OF YOU GO TO CHRISTMAS TREE, HE IS SOME BALDING IDIOT!
I wont ever go there again! I never liked the place but I only came to ask a question about something.
I recommend anyone to RUN from the christmas tree at colonie mall!

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

What did you say to tick him off?
Rosina

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

These cashiers are pretty much marginal people with limited intellectual capacity. The toothless ones are the worst.
Kitty

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

DINA wrote:
Christmas Tree is the worst place IN THE WORLD! the place is already a tacky low budget hoarder's paradise! on top of that I had a HORRIBLE experience at the place with this despicable piece of trash!
I came to the Christmas tree because I had a question. I treat everyone with respect! so when I asked the person at the register who was some tiny balding ugly overly tanned/burnt jerk he went off. First he had his finger in his ear!!! HOW UNPROFESSIONAL! what store do you know of that has employees with their fingers in their ears?
THIS IDIOT SHOUTED AT ME IN FRONT OF MY OWN MOTHER! AND IN FRONT OF OTHER EMPLOYEES AND AN ELDERLY CUSTOMER TO THE BACK OF ME!!!!!
HE HAD THE BIGGEST ATTITUDE! I WAS 2 SECONDS TO CUSSING HIM OUT,BUT I KEPT MY COOL!
HE WAS THE BIGGEST JERK ON EARTH! HE WENT OFF FOR NO REASON! AND ON TOP OF THAT, HE HAD GIVEN ME THESE DISGUSTING FACIAL EXPRESSIONS! LIKE A GLARE!!!
I wont ever go there again! I never liked the place but I only came to ask a question about something.
OMG! This is my favorite store in Albany! I have never had anything like this happen on visits and I go almost weekly. You should call the store manager and complain!
Au Contraire

Berkshire, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

RUDE???

Ah, shit, I thought that said NUDE employees.
Au Contraire

Berkshire, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

DINA wrote:
Honey, you need to get out more. There are all kinds of different people in the world, and they aren't all going to conform to your tastes.

On second thought, maybe it would be better if you just stayed home. Send your chauffeur out when you need something from a store.
nina

Slingerlands, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

So what was the question, we won't yell at you?
Grishe10

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

DINA wrote:
Big deal, the minimum-wage worker who you were probably annoying with stupid questions simply didn't want to deal with your sh*t... remember, you were out shopping, he/she was working a crap job in busy retail store for very little money.

I worked retail for years, and I had to deal with duba$$es like you every day..."Excuse me, do you know where I could get this footstool repaired?"..."Pardon me, do you know if these potato chips contain gluten?"..."Do you know where these socks were made?".

Get over yourself...you weren't in Saks Fifth Avenue.
TCN

Somerville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2014

I work Part time at the Xmas tree shop in Bridgewater N.J. The management is awful..( Some are OK) They treat you like crap.... I worked plenty of P/T job as 2rd income... I dont buy anything there because its all yard sale crap.... The furnisher is cheap garbage & breaks all the time....People keep bringing it back DAILY..Upper Management is a joke ....Loss prevention is a Joke....What I see leaving the store on a daily Basis.,they must loose about $500.00 a week on Theft...& I work part time ...I can amagine if I was there all day???? And Its not all Customers...Employees have a Field day.....Lack of Management training..........
Nina

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2014

When looking for a job in retail check on its reputation re it's employees.
Buying and selling stores with no heart is no good.

“My Brother Lives”

Since: Jan 13

Nazareth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jul 25

Verily, Verily I say unto you that we must treat each other as we would want to be treated.

That's what my Brother says.

I believe Him.
Pistol Packin Mama

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 27

You know the economy is bad when the cashiers at Xmas tree shop are white women who have a full set of choppers. Look for yourself.

Since: Apr 10

Truth or Consequences, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Aug 5

Mama your right of course. No self respecting white woman wants to work in retail, unless of course they's race traders trying to get their holes plugges with the dark meat.

Wake up white people!

Just like I tell my good buddy Howard, whites are in trouble.

Where's my buddy Pubics? I ain't seem him in a while.
Divine

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Aug 8

Dan,I must warn all the white women working at the Walmart on Washington Avenues that Love Donly is back in town looking for new girlfriends and I here he is working that Walmarts. Eyes open girls. he'll use you up.
MMan

Somerville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Aug 15

Bridgewater N.J.( Raritan) is the worst...The managers all think they are in ( Lord & Taylor or Norstrums) Hello ...Its a glorifyed Dollar Store....They all panic when ""District" " comes in...If you clean up the store daily, you dont have to waste man hours doing it for 2 days.....
MMan

Somerville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Aug 15

TCN wrote:
I work Part time at the Xmas tree shop in Bridgewater N.J. The management is awful..( Some are OK) They treat you like crap.... I worked plenty of P/T job as 2rd income... I dont buy anything there because its all yard sale crap.... The furnisher is cheap garbage & breaks all the time....People keep bringing it back DAILY..Upper Management is a joke ....Loss prevention is a Joke....What I see leaving the store on a daily Basis.,they must loose about $500.00 a week on Theft...& I work part time ...I can amagine if I was there all day???? And Its not all Customers...Employees have a Field day.....Lack of Management training..........
You Hit the Nail on the Head....
Uncle Pete

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Aug 18

This thread is about Christmas tree store not Walmart, Divine. You are a fat cross dresser, clothed in pink with a blond wig. Oh, use are a nimrod too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Albany Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Albany Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Albany People Search