Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York in 2010?

Posted in the Albany Forum

Comments (Page 279)

Showing posts 5,561 - 5,580 of6,288
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

It shouldn't have even been close. Faced with the choice between taking charge of our destiny and tackling our financial problems, we opted to get high and have sex. We re elected a guy who doesn't understand that a growing economy that creates more tax payers will bring in more revenue than higher taxes. A Commander in Chief who doesn't know our military still uses bayonets. A man who wants to control the economy without even knowing the difference between bankruptcy and liquidation. It was one thing to elect an unknown quantity, buying his line of 'Hope and Change'. It's something else to deliberately choose his failed policies over someone who has actually achieved success in life. I never dreamed America would do that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

obama vomit wrote:
It shouldn't have even been close. Faced with the choice between taking charge of our destiny and tackling our financial problems, we opted to get high and have sex. We re elected a guy who doesn't understand that a growing economy that creates more tax payers will bring in more revenue than higher taxes. A Commander in Chief who doesn't know our military still uses bayonets. A man who wants to control the economy without even knowing the difference between bankruptcy and liquidation. It was one thing to elect an unknown quantity, buying his line of 'Hope and Change'. It's something else to deliberately choose his failed policies over someone who has actually achieved success in life. I never dreamed America would do that.
You're right, Obama is doing well. He saved General Motors, kept the stock-market humming, and started to really rebuild our economny and job-market.

I can't disagree with you on those points.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Goober of Gloversvillle wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, Obama is doing well. He saved General Motors, kept the stock-market humming, and started to really rebuild our economny and job-market.
I can't disagree with you on those points.
Ahhahahahhaha, you sound like my dog Brian, ahahhahahhaaaah, you're a riot fruitcake, ahahahahahahahhahah! Must be a lot of pressure on yer cranium , I mean with yer head being up obamas ass all the time, ahahahaahahaah, you're delusional fruticake!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

obama vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhahahahhaha, you sound like my dog Brian, ahahhahahhaaaah, you're a riot fruitcake, ahahahahahahahhahah! Must be a lot of pressure on yer cranium , I mean with yer head being up obamas ass all the time, ahahahaahahaah, you're delusional fruticake!
Let me get this straight...your dog talks to you, but I'm the delusional fruitcake?
hilarious

Millbrook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

No One!

government = lost hope!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Let me get this straight...your dog talks to you, but I'm the delusional fruitcake?
Yeah you are and a damn liar too, just like obama. That's right fruitcake and he makes more sense than obama, I'm just a regular Family guy tha's tired of listening to all you fruitcakes in Washington. Brian was homeless when we took him in, if he was a democrat, he would be the intellectual of your party, fruitcake.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Whatsa matter fruitcake the truth hurts donut.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

obama vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatsa matter fruitcake the truth hurts donut.
Do you mean the fact that Obama has saved General Motors - and consequently - thousands upon thousands of jobs?

Perhaps the truth you're referring to is the rebounding jobs market, or the stock-market's excellent performance since President Obama took office.

To answer your question, no, the truth doesn't hurt one little bit.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

obama vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
David Berkowitz used to hear dogs talking to him, too.

Tick, tick, tick.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

obama vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah you are and a damn liar too, just like obama. That's right fruitcake and he makes more sense than obama, I'm just a regular Family guy tha's tired of listening to all you fruitcakes in Washington. Brian was homeless when we took him in, if he was a democrat, he would be the intellectual of your party, fruitcake.
Your dog makes more sense than the President?

He's not telling you to run through the mall naked or anything, is he?

I think it strange that the poster who was advocating that voters exercise more common sense is the same one who chats with his beagle.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

De Opresssor Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it strange that the poster who was advocating that voters exercise more common sense is the same one who chats with his beagle.
imposter poster

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Do you mean the fact that Obama has saved General Motors - and consequently - thousands upon thousands of jobs?
Perhaps the truth you're referring to is the rebounding jobs market, or the stock-market's excellent performance since President Obama took office.
Gee a pathological liar, just like your idol, obama, get help, with obaamacare

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Arf,

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
It takes a real fool to use his own picture on Topix

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

obama vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
It takes a real fool to use his own picture on Topix
Tell me, do you have any real points, facts or positions to post about, or are you simply going to spend the rest of your life calling everying and "imposter" and "liar"?

I think that you should ask that dog of yours for help with your posts.
TrollBot

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Tedious Troll Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>
(Another childish and pointless post snipped).
Troll. Ignore.
Ribzilla

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

TrollBot wrote:
<quoted text>
Troll. Ignore.
Of course, by telling him that you're ignoring his posts, we know that you aren't.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Tell me, do you have any real points, facts or positions to post about, or are you simply going to spend the rest of your life calling everying and "imposter" and "liar"?
"imposter" and "liar"?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Yes

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The intention of this thread was to discuss political events, it has been usurped by democratic l;iberal minions who distain any honest discourse, and so revert to chicanery and fraud, I say to you, Quack a doodle doo, the object in your ass is not obamas' shoe.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,561 - 5,580 of6,288
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Albany Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Albany People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance