Some gay-rights foes claim they now are bullied

Jun 11, 2011 Read more: Contra Costa Times 12,365

In this Wednesday, Dec. 2, 2009 file picture, New York state Sen. Ruben Diaz, D-Bronx, right, speaks during a debate over same-sex marriage in the New York state Senate at the Capitol in Albany, N.Y. Diaz complained in May 2011 that he's received death threats because he opposes legislation to legalize same-sex marriage.

Read more

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#7880 Jan 2, 2012
With each and every exception made for this gay thing, my credentials are taken down a notch. Before long, my studies will all have been in vain.

Since: Oct 09

Albany, NY

#7881 Jan 2, 2012
shang guan rui en wrote:
Why did I have to agree to terms in order to post here? I know it has something to do with this gay thing; always whining over something. Nowhere else are special accommodations made for a perverse few, other than for prison accommodations; which is precisely where you gays belong.
You were reported by someone. Fcking idiot. It doesn't matter if you're gay , you don't get special treatment. You can be reported the same as us straight folks.

Albany, NY

#7882 Jan 2, 2012
shang guan rui en wrote:
With each and every exception made for this gay thing, my credentials are taken down a notch. Before long, my studies will all have been in vain.
Why should SUNY make an exception for you just because your gay ?

Albany, NY

#7883 Jan 2, 2012
Anne Ominous wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't make a particle of difference to me what you like and what you don't like.
Either way, I own you.
;)
I didn't know you were a lesbian ? That's all right with me but you're going to have to find you another girl to own because that one is mine. It would make a damn site of difference what she likes and don't like if you ever got her in the bed. She's not the passive type.But she's not gay so you need to move along.

Albany, NY

#7884 Jan 2, 2012
chief22 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been married for nearly 27 years, never been divorces, and I live in a 25,000sqft paid off home, so I have no Idea who you are refering to. But, a marriage should be a little more difficult to end than changing socks,
Congratulations. Are worried she will take you for half of everything when she finds out about you and and lawn service guy ? Bad shit dude.

“I can see Russia from my house”

Since: May 10

Mullen, NE

#7885 Jan 2, 2012
Devil May Care wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should SUNY make an exception for you just because your gay ?
nta
Gays lack over 2000 civil rights and when u combine LGBT u have 30% of population or 100 million Americans.

Constitution demand civil rights and it will be done.

btw, no such thing as Satan or Santa.

Albany, NY

#7886 Jan 2, 2012
Anne Ominous wrote:
<quoted text>
You're actually close. Both marriage and divorce should be made a lot more difficult to obtain that a cold one at the local watering hole.
:)
Why ? Weddings and divorces generate a lot of money into the economy.

Albany, NY

#7887 Jan 2, 2012
BlondPrincewclb wrote:
<quoted text>
nta
Gays lack over 2000 civil rights and when u combine LGBT u have 30% of population or 100 million Americans.
Constitution demand civil rights and it will be done.
btw, no such thing as Satan or Santa.
I don't give a damn. I'm already married everyone else can look out for themselves.
BTW, I never mentioned Satan or Santa so why did you ?

Albany, NY

#7888 Jan 2, 2012
Anne Ominous wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: I own you!
Go ahead and hang on for all you're worth, Tweetie. I enjoy making you waste your time.
lol
No you don't you fcking dyke she's mine.

You're in for a rude awakening.

Albany, NY

#7889 Jan 2, 2012
Anne Ominous wrote:
<quoted text>
Man and woman, children, family, all go together perfectly.
Good, now stop saying you own my wife. Fcking lesbo bitch.
Anne Ominous

Binghamton, NY

#7890 Jan 2, 2012
Super Fly wrote:
Hello
I think SSM is a wonderful idea.
Surface to Surface Missile???

lol

Anne Ominous

Binghamton, NY

#7891 Jan 2, 2012
Jitney wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct!
Go ahead and ask them if ex-gays exist and see what kind of answers you get. It's hilarious! You'll get to see just how far from reality they are willing to travel.
"Homosexual Marriage is the Camelís Nose under the Tent

If you admit the nose, the rest of the camel will follow. Allowing fundamental shifts in societal morals on some subjects necessitates changes in many others. If homosexual marriage is deemed legal, there will follow laws regarding who can perform marriages under what circumstances, who can and cannot refuse services regardless of conscience protections, ever greater pushing of the boundaries in media, and massive changes in the schools. This last one is where the battle will be fought for the intellect and souls of our children. The move will be on to indoctrinate them into agreeing and believing that, for example, reading the first chapter of the Letters to the Romans out loud is a hate crime."

Indeed, we are already seeing all of this happening in the handful of States that have had same-sex marriage imposed on them.

Anne Ominous

Binghamton, NY

#7892 Jan 2, 2012
chief22 wrote:
<quoted text>
no need to outlaw it, just make is a little more difficult than changing your socks.
yes.

Leiden, Netherlands

#7893 Jan 2, 2012
Anne Ominous wrote:
<quoted text>
If you admit the nose, the rest of the camel will follow. Allowing fundamental shifts in societal morals on some subjects necessitates changes in many others. If homosexual marriage is deemed legal, there will follow laws regarding who can perform marriages under what circumstances, who can and cannot refuse services regardless of conscience protections, ever greater pushing of the boundaries in media, and massive changes in the schools. This last one is where the battle will be fought for the intellect and souls of our children. The move will be on to indoctrinate them into agreeing and believing that, for example, reading the first chapter of the Letters to the Romans out loud is a hate crime."
Indeed, we are already seeing all of this happening in the handful of States that have had same-sex marriage imposed on them.
You're not married, you do not have children and you're virgin with no hope of even going on a date. You don't have a dog in this fight.
Anne Ominous

Binghamton, NY

#7894 Jan 2, 2012
BlondPrincewclb wrote:
<quoted text>
nta
Gays lack over 2000 civil rights
They lack something, alright, but it isn't rights!
and when u combine LGBT u have 30% of population or 100 million Americans.
ROTFLMAO!!!
I think you're off by a decimal point there, honey. 3% >MAYBE<
lol
Anne Ominous

Binghamton, NY

#7895 Jan 2, 2012
paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not married, you do not have children and you're virgin with no hope of even going on a date. You don't have a dog in this fight.
I've got you! You're my dog!!

lol

Leiden, Netherlands

#7896 Jan 2, 2012
Anne Ominous wrote:
<quoted text>
They lack something, alright, but it isn't rights!
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO!!!
I think you're off by a decimal point there, honey. 3% >MAYBE<
lol
Got links ? Don't expect people to just take your word for it.

Leiden, Netherlands

#7897 Jan 2, 2012
Anne Ominous wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
Sorry but I'm straight, married and not into role playing games.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Matamoros, Mexico

#7898 Jan 2, 2012
Camel's nose? Is that closeted lesbian speak for camel toe?

I thought so.
Anne Ominous wrote:
<quoted text>

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Matamoros, Mexico

#7899 Jan 2, 2012
Wow. You've got the gay bad. You can't even control your fantasies for the sake of argument, can you?
Anne Ominous wrote:
<quoted text>
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The truth about upstate corruption and ruin.... 57 min wow 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr Akingu 19,830
News Albany, Saratoga conventions boost economy Fri Rich M 1
Recycling Requirement isn't real? Fri Devoile 1
Injustices of a Poetic Soul (Nov '08) Wed Damian 7
News Mazzone Hospitality hosting job fairs in April Apr 13 Rich M 1
News Saigon's spontaneous use of space deserves a PhD Apr 13 KENIAQUYTGAOWISKY... 5

Fire Warning for Albany County was issued at April 18 at 12:22PM EDT

More from around the web

Albany People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]