Some gay-rights foes claim they now a...

Some gay-rights foes claim they now are bullied

There are 12364 comments on the Contra Costa Times story from Jun 11, 2011, titled Some gay-rights foes claim they now are bullied. In it, Contra Costa Times reports that:

In this Wednesday, Dec. 2, 2009 file picture, New York state Sen. Ruben Diaz, D-Bronx, right, speaks during a debate over same-sex marriage in the New York state Senate at the Capitol in Albany, N.Y. Diaz complained in May 2011 that he's received death threats because he opposes legislation to legalize same-sex marriage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Contra Costa Times.

“Ban Americans”

Since: Oct 09

Leiden, Netherlands

#7647 Jan 1, 2012
Anne Ominous wrote:
Morons with no argument holler "bigot" lol
:)
Holler ?? Practicing for your big date with REUP ? I think he's gonna go for Shang or Zeldo.
Poor Annie, always the bridesmaid and never the bride.

“Believer of Common Sense”

Since: Jan 11

Middle of Nowhere

#7648 Jan 1, 2012
shang guan rui en wrote:
You guys still talk this gay thing? No words or amount of words in any configuration could ever possibly legitimize this gay thing. You waste your time.
Come out of the closet. Everyone here knows that you prefer zeldo to twirl your Chinese noodle.

“Ban Americans”

Leiden, Netherlands

#7649 Jan 1, 2012
Anne Ominous wrote:
Damn, it's been so long I've almost forgotten how to use a Microsoft Windows machine.
What a POS!!!
lol
I'm sure many things have been a long time for you. Have you ever been kissed ? Ever been in love ? The donkeys and gorillas at the zoo don't count. I'm talking about guys.

Middle of Nowhere

#7650 Jan 1, 2012
paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
<quoted text>
She said she was a virgin. LOL Maybe she's a nun.
Gee....I wonder why? What man would really want a woman who claims to advocate for heterosexual marriage, but wont put out?

“Ban Americans”

Leiden, Netherlands

#7651 Jan 1, 2012
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent point. I have seen many of these "thumpers" sporting the smiley face. I've always assumed it was due to a lack of knowledge about punctuation...or gas.
So have I. I used to be on a yahoo group for parrot owners. There was some whacked out, miserable, conservative, Assembly of God woman from Florida on there. She hated just about everything, was an insufferable racist and bigot and she would go emotion con crazy with the happy face dude. She also would use that annoying stationary from incredimail with the little bunnies and stuff. She claimed to be an animal rights advocate, belonged to PETA, Shark,ASPCA, etc and she was always acting as if no one but her was capable of caring properly for a pet. But she loved Sarah Palin !
I was posting videos of Palin's deplorable wolf culling and her pic with that poor dead elk and she's making up excuses for her.

“Ban Americans”

Leiden, Netherlands

#7652 Jan 1, 2012
Mysticreality77 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee....I wonder why? What man would really want a woman who claims to advocate for heterosexual marriage, but wont put out?
None. She probably has a face that matches her personality too. She has the temperament of a tripped out baboon and her face probably looks like one's ass.

“Ban Americans”

Leiden, Netherlands

#7653 Jan 1, 2012
Sundog512 wrote:
Ummmm....REUP, if you are going to be here tomorrow...shouldn't you be on an airplane by now. <quoted text>
LOL !! I think he's another one that's all mouth and no show.

“Ban Americans”

Leiden, Netherlands

#7655 Jan 1, 2012
Anne Ominous wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm as happy as can be. I close just about every post with a smiley face.
You, on the other hand, sound rather perturbed to me.
I practice what I preach, I'm happy, and I don't thump the Bible. So you need to try a different approach with me lol
:)
LMAO !!! I bet the vast majority of mental health care experts agree that the use of smiley faces at the end of malicious posts proves that you're happy.

Well I'm happy for ya, Annie.

:P

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#7656 Jan 1, 2012
Mysticreality77 wrote:
<quoted text>
Viewing homosexual acts as "evil" is a typical saying among bible thumpers. Didnt you say that you were not a bible thumper?
Just like how pedophilia is a gay tendency.

“Ban Americans”

Leiden, Netherlands

#7657 Jan 1, 2012
Anne Ominous wrote:
I have a handgun permit in the State I live in. It's a legal handgun permit. I can't bring my handgun into New York. It's against the law.
New York, in spite of the Second Amendment, is able to do this.
What f**ked up state would give a psychotic virgin a gun permit ? You might go mad from pent up frustration and start snipping people.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Abescon, NJ

#7658 Jan 1, 2012
I have a theory about people who are so obsessed with fighting homosexuality. I think that deep down they are fighting something within them. I don't believe that a person who is completely comfortable with their own sexuality behaves like Fanny Oblivious.

“Ban Americans”

Leiden, Netherlands

#7659 Jan 1, 2012
shang guan rui en wrote:
<quoted text>
Not it's not. Most of the pedophilia cases I've heard of involve men raping little girls.
Most serial killers are also straight.
Even Sandusky was a heterosexual married man.

“Ban Americans”

Leiden, Netherlands

#7660 Jan 1, 2012
Sundog512 wrote:
I have a theory about people who are so obsessed with fighting homosexuality. I think that deep down they are fighting something within them. I don't believe that a person who is completely comfortable with their own sexuality behaves like Fanny Oblivious.
That is true. They're often homosexuals in deep denial and self loathing.

“Of Course I Can”

Abescon, NJ

#7661 Jan 1, 2012
<quoted text>
LMAO !!! I bet the vast majority of mental health care experts agree that the use of smiley faces at the end of malicious posts proves that you're happy.
Well I'm happy for ya, Annie.
:P
I'm pretty sure it proves she's a psychotic loon.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#7662 Jan 1, 2012
Sundog512 wrote:
I agree, and the people who are so obsessed with fighting pedophilia obviously desires the affection of children.

Middle of Nowhere

#7663 Jan 1, 2012
shang guan rui en wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the majority of pedophiles are heterosexual.

“Ban Americans”

Leiden, Netherlands

#7664 Jan 1, 2012
shang guan rui en wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, and the people who are so obsessed with fighting pedophilia obviously desires the affection of children.
Are you retarded ?

People fight pedophiles to protect children from being raped, you idiot.

There is a difference between two adults consenting to have sex and some sob forcing him or her self on a child.

Obviously, this is Mr.Ann's sock account. Same lame ass rationalizing.

“Ban Americans”

Leiden, Netherlands

#7665 Jan 1, 2012
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure it proves she's a psychotic loon.
I often wonder if she posts from an insane asylum or maybe an adult foster care home.

Middle of Nowhere

#7669 Jan 1, 2012
<quoted text>
What f**ked up state would give a psychotic virgin a gun permit ? You might go mad from pent up frustration and start snipping people.
Well, she could just blame music like several other psycho killers. Couldnt you just hear her defense??

"Your honor, I was driven to madness by hearing the song Like a Virgin. The song spoke to me. Just imagining being touched for the very first time was more than my fragile mind could take. I just snapped."

“Of Course I Can”

Abescon, NJ

#7670 Jan 1, 2012
Maybe the orderlys let her post if she behaves herself and doesn't eat her crayons or put her diaper on her head.
<quoted text>
I often wonder if she posts from an insane asylum or maybe an adult foster care home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
opana (Aug '07) 3 hr Nockzoe 172
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed democrat 20,852
News SUNY Poly tries to put itself back together again Wed No nano for you 4
Similitudes (Dec '15) Feb 20 anonymous 66
News NY's Empire State Bldg says 'no' to Mother Teresa (Jun '10) Feb 19 Dismayed 53
Liberals have gone kooky Feb 18 Anne Ominous 2
News Police: Man robbed by those giving him a lift (Jul '15) Feb 17 Lou 7

Albany Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Albany Mortgages