Gun enthusiasts decry new controls passed by NY

Jan 16, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WSFA-TV Montgomery

15, 2013, in Albany, N.Y. . Assemblyman Joseph Lentol, D-Brooklyn, debates New York's Secure Ammunition and Firearms Enforcement Act before a vote in the Assembly Chamber at the Capitol on Tuesday, Jan.

Comments
41 - 47 of 47 Comments Last updated Jan 19, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#42 Jan 18, 2013
This is all designed to coincide with our economic destruction. The Chinese hold most of our debt, and so will control the value of our currency.

Once they have suffient troops on the border, they will implement a "credit lock" on the U.S., whereby the will stop lending to our government. The U.S. will begin to print billions of extra dollars in an effort to keep entitlement payments going and avert a race-war...but the net effect will be a U.S. dollare which is worthless.

Then the Chinese will strike.
Larry

Stowe, VT

#43 Jan 18, 2013
OK, as long as only you know....

Location hidden

#44 Jan 18, 2013
Larry wrote:
OK, as long as only you know....
Me and Rush Limabaugh and his listeners.
Larry

Stowe, VT

#45 Jan 18, 2013
I have listened to Rush since 1991 and I believe his heart is in the right place. I have read "The Way Things Ought to Be" and "See I Told You So" and I am a Conservative. But I do believe he can be over the top sometimes.

And I truly believe he is wrong on this one as far as Chinese military bases in Canada are concerned.

Location hidden

#46 Jan 18, 2013
Larry wrote:
I have listened to Rush since 1991 and I believe his heart is in the right place. I have read "The Way Things Ought to Be" and "See I Told You So" and I am a Conservative. But I do believe he can be over the top sometimes.
And I truly believe he is wrong on this one as far as Chinese military bases in Canada are concerned.
Chinese military bases in China? Where did you hear that?

Location hidden

#47 Jan 18, 2013
The Canadians aren't about to allow the Chinese to put a military base on their soil...that's crazy!!!!
Flags and Fireworks

Danielson, CT

#48 Jan 19, 2013
Can I get beef with broccoli and so BBQ ribs there? Then I can fart on your neck with authority.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 min see the light 18,909
Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) 8 hr Figo01 441
Who will be the better Governor for NY? 17 hr New York Mom 2
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 19 hr Who are trying to... 6,413
You New York 81 Biker support clubs are cowards (Apr '13) 21 hr rat 7
Police: Man assaulted, raped girlfriend (Oct '12) Aug 30 lol 151
Why are there so many fatherless children in th... Aug 30 Devil May Care 4
•••
•••
•••

Albany Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Albany People Search