Teen admits he stabbed neighbor to death during fight over radio

Mar 23, 2011 Full story: CBS 6 Albany 26

A 19-year-old state prison inmate admits he stabbed his neighbor to death during a fight over a radio.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
zeldo

Middleburgh, NY

#1 Mar 23, 2011
der it iszzzz
BitterTruth

Schenectady, NY

#2 Mar 23, 2011
Now, here's what happens:

We, the taxpayers, will spend many thousands of dollars to incarcerate this little piece of sh*t.

Then, we'll decide that he should be released, at which time we'll spend even more tax-dollars by assigning him an employment counselor, parole officer, and a welfare-caseworkers.

Then, we'll pay to send his sorry ass to BOCES or EOP to become barber. When he flunks out of that program, we'll send him somewhere else.

After that, he'll get caught selling dope or breaking into cars, and we'll send him back to prison to start the process all over again.
In the know

Boston, MA

#3 Mar 23, 2011
and your soltuion is wht leave em in jail. believe it or not this is a human being and they do change. Not always but some do so we shoould throw the baby out with the bath water.
Celeste

Albany, NY

#8 Mar 24, 2011
we hope people can be rehabilitated but the problem is that repeat offenders can and do great harm to people....
zeldo

Middleburgh, NY

#9 Mar 24, 2011
you mess with my radio, you gonna get stabbed.
BBB

Pompano Beach, FL

#10 Mar 24, 2011
zeldo wrote:
you mess with my radio, you gonna get stabbed.
I'd like to mess around with all of your components and then let you stab me
Tripoli

Schenectady, NY

#11 Mar 24, 2011
In the know wrote:
and your soltuion is wht leave em in jail. believe it or not this is a human being and they do change. Not always but some do so we shoould throw the baby out with the bath water.
Ahhh...liberal thinking. You think that taxypayers should pay millions of dollars to rehab one person in a hundred. Sorry to break it to you, but your time is over. It's time to go back to taht great American tradition of "taking responsibility for your actions".

That means paying your own way, paying for the little babies you make, paying for your kid's college, paying for your own heat, food an shelter.

The welfare-o-rama is over.

“Carpe diem”

Since: Oct 09

Albany, NY

#13 Mar 25, 2011
BitterTruth wrote:
Now, here's what happens:
We, the taxpayers, will spend many thousands of dollars to incarcerate this little piece of sh*t.
Then, we'll decide that he should be released, at which time we'll spend even more tax-dollars by assigning him an employment counselor, parole officer, and a welfare-caseworkers.
Then, we'll pay to send his sorry ass to BOCES or EOP to become barber. When he flunks out of that program, we'll send him somewhere else.
After that, he'll get caught selling dope or breaking into cars, and we'll send him back to prison to start the process all over again.
For real, they should send all the little punks to WV. They keep bragging about how they don't have any crime there. It's about time they exp. the real world.

“Carpe diem”

Since: Oct 09

Albany, NY

#14 Mar 25, 2011
Tripoli wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh...liberal thinking. You think that taxypayers should pay millions of dollars to rehab one person in a hundred. Sorry to break it to you, but your time is over. It's time to go back to taht great American tradition of "taking responsibility for your actions".
That means paying your own way, paying for the little babies you make, paying for your kid's college, paying for your own heat, food an shelter.
The welfare-o-rama is over.
I'm a liberal but I do believe in personal responsibility and that actions have consequences. To many think that the world owes them a living. I don't feel that I owe them a damn thing.
zeldo

Middleburgh, NY

#15 Mar 25, 2011
paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a liberal but I do believe in personal responsibility and that actions have consequences. To many think that the world owes them a living. I don't feel that I owe them a damn thing.
2 am bottle feeding

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#16 Mar 7, 2013
dem mofos izzz tupid.

still car jackin, robbin, knifin, stealin and so on..........

day izzz all big zeros.

werd.

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#17 Mar 8, 2013
vinny deprizio wrote:
dem mofos izzz tupid.
still car jackin, robbin, knifin, stealin and so on..........
day izzz all big zeros.
werd.
Ghost of Zeldo?
TAPS might be interested in doing an investigation of you.
Paranoia

War, WV

#18 Mar 8, 2013
I am seeing a great familiarity between zeldo and vinny's pathetic attempt in mocking ghetto slang.

Hmmmm....

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#19 Mar 8, 2013
Paranoia wrote:
I am seeing a great familiarity between zeldo and vinny's pathetic attempt in mocking ghetto slang.
Hmmmm....
What's a matter izz yo' welfur chek not hur at da righ time???

did yur man leave da hood tuu be anudda aspiring get toe rapper??

or did yur girlfriend leave da hood tuu duu ah long sen tince at bedford hills???

are you anudda welfare recipient who izzz nuttin but ah big zero??????

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#20 Mar 8, 2013
vinny deprizio wrote:
<quoted text>
or did yur girlfriend leave da hood tuu duu ah long sen tince at bedford hills???
giggle

http://youtu.be/_AIDjORx12Q
Paranoia

War, WV

#21 Mar 11, 2013
vinny deprizio wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I strike a nerve little man? Not that it matters, but I am a white female married to a white male. As for our monthly income, it sure don't arrive by a monthly government check. It's not in the 100's, its in the 1000's. An income like that is generally accomplished by a JOB.

It seems like someone hasn't taken their psych meds today. I merely made the suggestion that the insane dribble, that you consider a comment, is very similar to that of the "Idiot Formerly Known as zeldo." Are you just a wannabe or are you coming out as zeldo?

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#22 Mar 11, 2013
Paranoia wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I strike a nerve little man? Not that it matters, but I am a white female married to a white male. As for our monthly income, it sure don't arrive by a monthly government check. It's not in the 100's, its in the 1000's. An income like that is generally accomplished by a JOB.
It seems like someone hasn't taken their psych meds today. I merely made the suggestion that the insane dribble, that you consider a comment, is very similar to that of the "Idiot Formerly Known as zeldo." Are you just a wannabe or are you coming out as zeldo?
I heard that Zeldo died,albeit that was never officially confirmed.
Paranoia

War, WV

#23 Mar 12, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard that Zeldo died,albeit that was never officially confirmed.
I had not heard. I was wondering why he quit posting last year. It looks like his legacy is carrying on though.

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#24 Mar 12, 2013
Paranoia wrote:
<quoted text>
I had not heard. I was wondering why he quit posting last year. It looks like his legacy is carrying on though.
It's his ghost. He must have been buried near a Starbucks with his cell phone.
Paranoia

War, WV

#25 Mar 12, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
It's his ghost. He must have been buried near a Starbucks with his cell phone.
It's a shame that death didn't help his personality more. I'm sure that he has been greatly missed over on Fowler.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr Chuck 19,243
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 9 hr let the truth be ... 6,444
dr kamal karna roy ,1/2 rebel gop less than 1... 9 hr woman Mistrss eT AL 2
Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Sun Jimmy Rustle 676
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Sun truth 759
Review: Amerivape Smoke Shop (Sep '11) Sep 20 Amerivape Ripped ... 2
Cardinal to lead St. Pat parade with 1st gay group Sep 20 Sherlayne 7
•••
•••
•••

Albany Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Albany People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE