created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,665 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
ron

New Hartford, NY

#12415 Oct 9, 2012
Geoff

Nice try, most companies are moving overseas to get away from the HIGH taxes and regulations including GE in your list. the same GE that Obama gave stimulus money and huge tax breaks to. I know non taxpayer like you don't understand that business not only pays federal taxes, but they also pay
State Taxes
School taxes
County tax
City tax
Town tax
Fire protection taxes
Water taxes
sewer taxes
payroll taxes
In fact they pay an never ending list of taxes and the uncertainty of federal taxs going up or remianing the same have caused them not to invest bur hold their money,
Geoff wrote:
<quoted text>
We have one of the lowest effective tax rates.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
That is why these companies actually received money back instead of paying federal taxes between 2008 - 20011
Pepco Holdings
General Electric
PG&E Corp.
Wisconsin Energy
NiSource
Paccar
Integrys Energy Group
CenterPoint Energy
Atmos Energy
Tenet Healthcare
American Electric Power
Boeing
Ryder System
Con-way
Verizon Communications
Duke Energy
Interpublic Group
NextEra Energy
CMS Energy
Navistar International
Consolidated Edison
Mattel
El Paso
Baxter International
Apache
Corning
ron

New Hartford, NY

#12416 Oct 9, 2012
Geoff
The free ride is the 47% that are not paying their fair share of taxes. The free ride is over, there is no longer going to be zero tax bracket and free phones, and free food and endless unemployment. The new incentive is going to be to find work, not to sit on your lazy ass and collect checks.
Geoff wrote:
<quoted text>
What free ride? The middle class has been decimated while the net worth of the richest Americans grew by 13 percent in the past year to $1.7 trillion.
Remove your head from your arse. You are an unpaid cheerleader for the people who are bending you over and sticking it to you dry.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#12417 Oct 9, 2012
ron wrote:
Apparently you don't understand math. Every number I posted amd math is right.
Obama increased debt 150 percent more than Bush II and more than 300 percent more than Reagan.
<quoted text>
Yes I see you missed a lot of your 4th grade math classes.
I will try to make this as simple as I can, I know this may be over your head so I will go slow.
You say Obama increased the debt 150% more than Bush II did.
Lets see Bush II increased it 5 Trillion, 037Billion,588Million 850 thou.915 dollars.
150% of that is 7 Trillion 556 Billion 383million 276 tho.372.5 dollars
Sorry your about 2 trillion dollars over, Obama has only increased it by just over 5 Trillion.
as For reagan he has come close.
I know this is a little steep for you to understand.
But if you increase something 100% that means you doubled it.
See if you take 2 and increase it by 100%, 2, that equals 4.
So you are saying Obama has increased the debt 150% more than Bush did you are still over.
Have a nice night

Location hidden

#12418 Oct 9, 2012
ron wrote:
Really?
When did Romney take you out of middle class? That is a LIE
Obama may have put you into poverty but Romney did not move you anywhere.
I stand by my words, you started by saying you were part of the 47% that do not pay taxes. There you go with LIE one. Then you go on to say that starting Jan 2013 you will have to pay taxes but the Democrats will end that in one day. Lie number 2.
So I stand by my words. YOU ARE A LIAR!!!!!!!!!!
<quoted text>
Well RON it has been almost an hour since I made the post calling you a liar and asking you to show us the post where I said any of those things so where are these posts?
Can't find them?
Did the tooth fairy take them off Topix?
Come on show us these posts.
OR are you just making up lies because I have made a fool of you by making posts and backing up my info with sites you can look up the facts at?

Come on show all of us where I ever said any of the things you say I said.
WE are waiting.
Have a nice night
Geoff

Binghamton, NY

#12419 Oct 9, 2012
ron wrote:
Geoff
Nice try, most companies are moving overseas to get away from the HIGH taxes and regulations including GE in your list. the same GE that Obama gave stimulus money and huge tax breaks to. I know non taxpayer like you don't understand that business not only pays federal taxes, but they also pay
State Taxes
School taxes
County tax
City tax
Town tax
Fire protection taxes
Water taxes
sewer taxes
payroll taxes
In fact they pay an never ending list of taxes and the uncertainty of federal taxs going up or remianing the same have caused them not to invest bur hold their money,
<quoted text>
You should really explore the actual situation before regurgitating what you hear.

Why do U.S. companies relocate their plants overseas, thereby abolishing U.S. jobs?

(a) they can hire workers at very low wages (such as 30 cents an hour in China),(b) the companies don't have to pay any employee benefits,(c) they don't have to comply with safety and environmental regulations,(d) they don't have to pay foreign taxes when they export their products back to us.

Understand that you are sticking up for the companies that have helped destroy the middle class to increase their profits. Think of that the next time you shop at Walmart.

The United States has lost approximately 42,400 factories between 2001 and 2010.

About 75 percent of those factories employed over 500 people when they were still in operation.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/deindustrializ...

Now - why do you want to lower their tax rate? Are you willing to work for 30 cents and hour with no benefits?

Location hidden

#12420 Oct 9, 2012
ron wrote:
Really?
When did Romney take you out of middle class? That is a LIE
Obama may have put you into poverty but Romney did not move you anywhere.
I stand by my words, you started by saying you were part of the 47% that do not pay taxes. There you go with LIE one. Then you go on to say that starting Jan 2013 you will have to pay taxes but the Democrats will end that in one day. Lie number 2.
So I stand by my words. YOU ARE A LIAR!!!!!!!!!!
<quoted text>
Ron I will help you save face and not look like a complete ass.
Go back and re read the post you were replying to that I made.
It was post # 12396.
and tell my where I said any of these things.
It was YOU in post 12397 that said " I stand by my words, You started by saying you were part of the 47% that do not pay taxes.
There you go with lie one"
I want you to show us where I said any of these things and what post I said them in.
YOU are the liar , You made all this up because you can't back up one thing that you have posted with a link that shows us the real facts.
Have a nice night

Location hidden

#12421 Oct 9, 2012
Geoff wrote:
<quoted text>
You should really explore the actual situation before regurgitating what you hear.
Why do U.S. companies relocate their plants overseas, thereby abolishing U.S. jobs?
(a) they can hire workers at very low wages (such as 30 cents an hour in China),(b) the companies don't have to pay any employee benefits,(c) they don't have to comply with safety and environmental regulations,(d) they don't have to pay foreign taxes when they export their products back to us.
Understand that you are sticking up for the companies that have helped destroy the middle class to increase their profits. Think of that the next time you shop at Walmart.
The United States has lost approximately 42,400 factories between 2001 and 2010.
About 75 percent of those factories employed over 500 people when they were still in operation.
Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/deindustrializ...
Now - why do you want to lower their tax rate? Are you willing to work for 30 cents and hour with no benefits?
Now don't overload his little brain.
You can see he is having a hard time trying to figure out what an increase of 150% of 2 equals.
He might be trying to figure out what an increase of 100% of 2 equals.
I don't know.
One thing I do know is he made up a bunch of lies in post # 12397
Have a great night

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#12428 Oct 9, 2012
If ya vote for MITTENS ya get TWO for da price a ONE !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#12433 Oct 9, 2012
Geoff wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the man with the icon that is a black man painted in white face.
Don't you recognize your clown obama? It's actually The Joker Face, but I prefer to call it obamas' CLOWN face. So take your race card and stick it where the sun probably shines alot for the likes of you, punk.
Geoff is a Moron

Little Rock, AR

#12434 Oct 9, 2012
Geoff wrote:
<quoted text>
What free ride? The middle class has been decimated while the net worth of the richest Americans grew by 13 percent in the past year to $1.7 trillion.
Remove your head from your arse. You are an unpaid cheerleader for the people who are bending you over and sticking it to you dry.
Well if the rich over the last year are getting richer..like you said....and the middle class is being decimated...like you said..........well that would be Obama's fault wouldn't it?
really

Burbank, CA

#12435 Oct 10, 2012
Some say if you need to find good information you should go to google.

go to images.google.com , type in "completely wrong", enjoy
Geoff

Binghamton, NY

#12436 Oct 10, 2012
Geoff is a Moron wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if the rich over the last year are getting richer..like you said....and the middle class is being decimated...like you said..........well that would be Obama's fault wouldn't it?
It's been going on for quite some time now.

http://www.advisorperspectives.com/dshort/cha...
Geoff

Binghamton, NY

#12437 Oct 10, 2012
Feces for obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Whos' party controlled the Congress and White house 2008-2011?
Write the democratic thug that you elected, clown.
Do you think those are the only years it's been going on? Seriously?

And btw - a Republican was in the White House in 2008, clown.
Geoff is a dope

Cicero, NY

#12438 Oct 10, 2012
Geoff
He is a clown because he pointed out what a hypocrite you are? Sounds like you don't like being called out as the fool you are.
So now the rich get richer and the poor poorer under every President.

Only difference is you idiots voted for obama because he said he was going to change that. After 4 years of Obama unemployment for black Americans is UP, unemployment for hispanic Americans is UP.
The poor and minorities don't have jobs, have lower wages, and costs of gas and food has increased. Obama has made the economy WORSE for the poor and middle class. After 4 years of failing idiots like you, you will still support him.
Geoff wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think those are the only years it's been going on? Seriously?
And btw - a Republican was in the White House in 2008, clown.
Help Us

Cicero, NY

#12439 Oct 10, 2012
ABC News has learned that Eric Nordstrom, the former Regional Security Officer at the U.S. Embassy in Libya, has told congressional investigators that security at the U.S. diplomatic post in Benghazi, Libya, was “inappropriately low”– and believed that State Department officials (Hillary and Obam) stood in the way of his attempts to change that.
Geoff

Binghamton, NY

#12440 Oct 10, 2012
Geoff is a dope wrote:
Geoff
He is a clown because he pointed out what a hypocrite you are?
No, he is a clown because he thought Obama was in the White House in 2008. Do you have a reading comprehension problem?
Geoff

Binghamton, NY

#12441 Oct 10, 2012
Geoff is a dope wrote:
Geoff

So now the rich get richer and the poor poorer under every President.

<quoted text>
It actually started to accelerate in the 1980's.

Do you know why?

http://wheresthefridge.files.wordpress.com/20...
Why

Cicero, NY

#12442 Oct 10, 2012
What difference does it make when it started. The question is why are you supporting the person that said he was going to change it and hasn't? Why are you supporting a millionaire pretending not to be a millionaire?

Here is why the rich get richer, they invest their money.

Why did last year the Democrats in Congress get richer at the same time they demonize the rich?
Geoff wrote:
<quoted text>
It actually started to accelerate in the 1980's.
Do you know why?
http://wheresthefridge.files.wordpress.com/20...
Why

Cicero, NY

#12443 Oct 10, 2012
Dirty Harry Reid Democrat LIAR and millionaire

Reid’s net worth is somewhere between three and 10 million dollars. How he made this money is uncertain, as he has refused to release his tax returns
Why

Cicero, NY

#12444 Oct 10, 2012
In the middle of the recession, Nasty Nancy's net worth goes UP 62% in one year. These are the people idiots like you support.

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi's wealth grows 62% to $35.2M, Boehner, Reid's worth increases too
BY ALIYAH SHAHID
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER
Thursday, June 16, 2011

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cash detection 8 hr jake101now 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr WARRIOR 19,207
6th Street 20 hr Jom B 3
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 21 hr henu 6,429
Debate: Gay Marriage - Albany, NY (Jul '10) Mon InChrist 1,605
Cops: Couple caught having sex in public bathroom Mon Anne Ominous 2
Nano college is officially SUNY Polytechnic Ins... Sep 13 UtiKowfuck NY 26
•••
•••
Albany Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Albany Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000