First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“what's up everybody”

Since: Oct 11

here

#41 Sep 21, 2012
Anne Ominous wrote:
<quoted text>Are you speaking from personal experience, or just repeating something you saw in an infomercial?

:)
Anne
Your name is awesome
That's all I got.
RalphAvartis1959

Brooklyn, NY

#42 Sep 21, 2012
Anne Ominous wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you speaking from personal experience, or just repeating something you saw in an infomercial?
:)
An infomercial? Your lack of clarity and disassociative thought process is worrisome; it indicates a more serious mental issue than I originally identified.

Perhaps the stress of knowing that you have publicly defended a convicted pedophile has exacerbated your disorder.
Concerned

Ballston Spa, NY

#43 Aug 20, 2013
Wesley is still hanging out with young vulnerable children.
Albany Resident

Schenectady, NY

#44 Feb 23, 2015
When I lived with my family in the 90s in that neighborhood he would make it a point to be overly friendly with children.
DJibew

Oneonta, NY

#45 Mar 9, 2015
Anne you probably have no problem with a area contractor hiding his past as well, that is a sex offender. Why is he hiding his name or going by another name? See Gilbert T. Carroll *** Also licensed as Gilbert G. Carroll in Albany NY . Yes he poses a danger especially when he`s hiding his past and entering homes and establishments and not supervised. He only lists his union hall address and not his actual job location as required by supervising agency. He has quite the profile on NYS Inmate lookup and the sex registry as well. Greene County oversees him but he`s beating the system. Why is he lying? Must be a reason.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NY assigns 12 investigators to campus rape cases 13 hr Ralph 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 22 hr I hate taggers 20,108
Review: Nadeau Paving & Sealcoating (Jul '10) Aug 31 Anonymous 29
News $4 million office renovations will consolidate ... Aug 29 Anthony B 5
nysdec and adirondack park agency in collusion ... Aug 27 Tom Payne 1
News Mazzone Hospitality announces partnership with ... Aug 25 Mark K 1
Police Officers Confronted With a Mission Impos... Aug 24 Culture Auditor 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Albany Mortgages