Wrong-way driver on state Thruway kil...

Wrong-way driver on state Thruway killed in crash near New Baltimore; passenger in other car dies

There are 3 comments on the Times Herald-Record story from Feb 22, 2013, titled Wrong-way driver on state Thruway killed in crash near New Baltimore; passenger in other car dies. In it, Times Herald-Record reports that:

Authorities say an upstate New York man driving the wrong way on the Thruway crashed into a minivan, killing himself and a Canadian woman in the other vehicle.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times Herald-Record.

Louis

Catskill, NY

#1 Feb 22, 2013
that hurts alot to me cus he was my neighbor and was also an Iraq war Vet
terise

Bronx, NY

#2 Feb 23, 2013
carol dion was my aunt a great mom wife and person your neighbour took her away from us who care if he was a iraq vet,,i dont the fact still remain he did something stupid and wrong he should av known that wat he was doin was wrong cause he was a sober person its not like he was drinking or anything..he meant to do what he did to my aunt and he wasnt an innocent person ok talk about his restraining order also and talk that he violated his restraining order early that day did u not no that also...may my aunt soul r.i.p...
Nina

Clifton Park, NY

#3 Feb 23, 2013
Did the people in the two cars know each other because one person in each car was from Ontario Canada? I am so sorry for the loss of the 2 people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr WPWW 20,933
Similitudes (Dec '15) Sat anonymous 68
Nassau Music Thread Mar 24 Musikologist 1
News Former Climax worker embarks on new career as a... Mar 24 Puzzled 8
News Ravena man charged with criminal sex act, witne... (Jun '13) Mar 23 Hey baby 3
News Trump's Syrian refugee ban angers Albany suppor... Mar 22 The Boss 7
News UAlbany student facing trial in Halloween sexua... Mar 22 Steve 4

Albany Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Albany Mortgages