CDTA Gary Guy
Pissed off driver

Cohoes, NY

#1 Dec 6, 2011
Gary Guy doesn't care about his drivers at CDTA or his employees. He is only looking out for himself. He doesn't appreciate how hard his drivers and staff work for him. He is good only for covering his own ass. He is always looking to fire someone over nothing. He purposely targets drivers and the job is hard enough as it is and he treats the drivers like crap. I hope someday Carm sees him for what he is..nothing but an ass kisser. What they need to do is investigate what he does behind the scenes when no one is looking.
nina

Clifton Park, NY

#2 Dec 6, 2011
It is hard enough to drive around town dodging
goofy drivers, but imagine being a bus driver
Be nice to them.

“Internutz Ilumi-naughty ”

Since: Oct 09

Leiden, Netherlands

#3 Dec 8, 2011
Pissed off driver wrote:
Gary Guy doesn't care about his drivers at CDTA or his employees. He is only looking out for himself. He doesn't appreciate how hard his drivers and staff work for him. He is good only for covering his own ass. He is always looking to fire someone over nothing. He purposely targets drivers and the job is hard enough as it is and he treats the drivers like crap. I hope someday Carm sees him for what he is..nothing but an ass kisser. What they need to do is investigate what he does behind the scenes when no one is looking.
Sounds like the typical boss to me.

Curious, what does Gary do behind the scenes ?

“Internutz Ilumi-naughty ”

Since: Oct 09

Leiden, Netherlands

#4 Dec 8, 2011
nina wrote:
It is hard enough to drive around town dodging
goofy drivers, but imagine being a bus driver
Be nice to them.
For real and exp. with all the crazed holiday shoppers rushing to get to a sale so they can save a whole twenty bucks or something.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Dominican 17 21,064
Saratoga C Oppola's Still stiffing May 19 Hershey Shanks 4
News Mineola man missing after he took wife to LIRR ... May 19 Boobee1212 1
Similitudes (Dec '15) May 15 anonymous 72
Where Publius at? May 14 Professor Know it... 1
Are the Coppolas's Saratoga Harness Biggest Fixer May 14 Judge Harris 4
News Vermont neighbors react to Jaliek Rainwalker's ... (Apr '08) May 13 Anonymous 272

Albany Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Albany Mortgages