Rochester Police Investigate Double S...

Rochester Police Investigate Double Shooting

There are 9 comments on the 13WHAM story from Sep 17, 2012, titled Rochester Police Investigate Double Shooting. In it, 13WHAM reports that:

Rochester, N.Y. - Rochester police are looking for the suspect or suspects involved in a double shooting Monday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 13WHAM.

Steel City Steelers

United States

#1 Sep 17, 2012
Bang bang bang they're blowing thru ammo faster than a dingy full of somalians chasing an oil freighter.
yep

Rochester, NY

#3 Sep 17, 2012
GunSmoke wrote:
They have to make up for the weekend. Only one shooting this weekend. Now we are rolling again and back in the shooting grove. I was worried something was going right and the violence was ending. Foolish on my part to think the balcks would ack civilized in the city.
there were 2 this weekend

IescapedNY

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#4 Sep 17, 2012
Rochester thugs are a bunch of pansies ass failures
who couldn't hit the back side of one of their sows if they try ed.
Is it any wonder Buffalo and Syracuse thugs look down on Rochester wannabee thugies.

Rochester thugs should stay in school where they are expected to fail. With a 46% graduation rate they would have a better chance at success.
Koonchester

Caldwell, NJ

#5 Sep 17, 2012
Another black on black crime and aints nododyz sees nuffin yall
lmaoAtYouBlacks

United States

#7 Sep 18, 2012
The news said call crime stoppers if anyone has information, well I called and said it was a black man and the lady told me they already knew that
yep

Rochester, NY

#8 Sep 18, 2012
99.9% chance it was over money/drugs or woman.
Steel City Steelers

United States

#10 Sep 18, 2012
lmaoAtYouBlacks wrote:
The news said call crime stoppers if anyone has information, well I called and said it was a black man and the lady told me they already knew that
Epic.
No sympathy for City Thug

Rochester, NY

#11 Sep 18, 2012
They can investigate all they want, no witnesses ever didnt see nuthing or will the surviving victims cooperate with police.

pigpen911

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#13 Sep 19, 2012
Same crap just a different day in "da-hood".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To T Bailey in Cohoes Wed O G Straight 1
News Stopped train triggers major political row in B... Jan 15 Slobodan Jovanovic 1
News Reports: Paladino stands by offensive Obama com... Jan 14 kingmuthufukkah 28
New York Governor Andrew Cuomo is the new James... Jan 12 Local 1
News Albany boy who saved baby in 2008 faces more cr... (Dec '13) Jan 9 Derpinstein 2
News Menu for hiring at Nassau jail? (Jul '07) Jan 5 BigBrother1 25
News Police: Man robbed by those giving him a lift (Jul '15) Jan 4 Lou 5

Albany Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Albany Mortgages