Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2009

Judged:

If he wanted to kill anyone, he would have stabbed the animal that came into his house. All he wanted was for those things to leave his property. He was in NO condition for a fight. If he did not protect himself, he would have been killed by those criminals!!!
LetsKillKevin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2009

alright. obviously, NO ONE knows the true story, okay?
Joe was an AMAZING guy, okay? and if your willing to say that it's not Kevin's fault, you OBVIOUSLY have issues.
1.) Kevin and Joe were NOT in a street fight, Kevin saw joe talking to girls that Kevin was dating, or close to, he never confessed.
2.) Joe wasn't on Kevin's property, he was in the road, HENCE WHY HIS DEAD BODY WAS THERE.
3.) Kevin obviously wasn't using self-defense, okay? Joe had NO WEAPONS, and had ZERO intentions of killing or even hurting anyone that day! he was there to hang out with him family.
Fuck you all right to hell.
Kevin Murphy doesn't even deserve to die.
he should be locked up, and beaten' everysingle day.
Justice For All

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2009

NO ONE knows the true story? Oh, except the author of the last post? Come on. I don't think ANYONE in the trial, either side, said that Kevin was dating his neighbors. Likewise, NO ONE said Joe and his running buddies were there to hang out with their families. Were they attending a nice, quite family dinner in the 'student ghetto'? Joe wasn't on Kevin's property? Better check with the trial transcripts on that one, where the ADA actually puts the trio of choir boys on Kevin's porch. And I'm pretty sure one doesn't need to be armed in order to kill someone. Which means someone can defend their life from someone who is unarmed. I can understand Kevin having supporters as well as Joe having supporters. Of course people want to pick a side. But let's not be ignorant and think that the writer of the last post knows the 'true story'. The fact that the jury very quickly threw out the top two counts, the ones with 'intent' attached to them, goes to show that even the jury knew Kevin wasn't out for blood that night. But it's VERY interesting that the author calls him/herself "LetsKillKevin". If he's in jail, he's certainly not a threat to the author, so why the call to violence? Revenge? Well, according to some of Ashleigh's posts, she feels that's what Kevin did, run after them in revenge for getting punched. And of course, she felt that was wrong. So why the call to kill Kevin? For what? And how would it be justified? I think everyone needs to try to be objective here, and realize that the last author has no idea what the 'true story' is because he/she is getting that 'story' from other sources.
So Unfair

Wantagh, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2009

Let's kill Kevin? Really? If those 3 punks were not there that night on Kevin's property, there wouldn't have been any trouble. You talk about all of these facts (which are crazy, but actually entertaining) which weren't disclosed in the case, yet it's funny some details were ruled out (which you would never know about), which would have freed Kevin from all of this drama. Did you "LetskillKevin" know that those 3 guys started with some other kids down at the store? Nope, I bet you didn't. Funny how biased Albany is and cannot accept the fact someone has been wrongfully convicted. I dont even think he should have been charged. 3 felons approach you on your property....hmmmmmmm. Something isn't right there is it?

But dont you worry, need I say Appeal, Appeal, Appeal. Kevin and justice will reunite sooner than you know it. Stay tuned
its done

Averill Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2009

Seriously we all know who the KIller is considering the fact many of people put him in prison for this murder. Kevin Murphy is a low down dirty scumbag who lived in OUR home town and everyone says well what are those boys doing late at night but selling drug's.First off THOSE BOYS and myself as well as others from Albany walk down any damn street doesnt matter the time and talk to whomever we damn right well please..Kevin should have never came out is house when he went bak in if he was that scared F***ing p***y!
everyone who is sticking up for kevin a word to all Joe's family and friend's and just albany People in general WE ALL KNOW KKEVINS FAMILY AND FRIENDS are dirt bags to believe his story so it doesnt matter..to support a criminal is a sin to kill is a sin,so in general the we all gets what coming to them..It doesnt matter who says what because anyone who keeps this going is lower then low..A man died a father died a son and Fiance died,A murderer and a crimnal and someone who got in trouble all the time in his training and who sold drugs out of his home who wasnt married nore had any kids and is cocky and irragent is in jail...hmmmmmmm do we see who the real LOSER AND PATHETIC person is in the situtation is I DO! I CANT WAIT TO BE THERE FOR HIS SENTENCE SO I CAN LAUGH AND LAUGH,then when he walks out make him trip over himself !

But as for Joes family an friend's at least we have memories and his daughter so when she gets older she can realize there are scumbag's out there not to look at someone and judge them by there cover cause underneath then can be MURDERER'S!

and kevin's family and friend's HAVE FUN VISITING THE SCUMBAG IN PRISON U DUMB LOSER'S!!
Whitetrashhater

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2009

Just listen to yourself. What kind of classy individual says those things?? Those comments could land yourself in jail, did you know that brainiac???

Gotta love the facts your stating above. And gotta love how all of your fiance's friends were in jail at some point. Contradicting yourself, don't you think??
Laughing Too

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2009

I'm not involved with the case but have been following the posts and I just have to ask.....have the people who have been posting in support of the boy who was stabbed that night graduated from Kindergarten? The grammer and spelling is just plain unreal. And the laughing and laughing part? Is this someone who is in mourning? If these people didn't speak to the school system in this country, I'd be laughing right along with them, but it's really just sad.
USMC

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2009

In repsonse to "It's done"...what does the word "irragent" mean? And when you say "What goes around comes around" are you referring to Kevin or Joe?
USMC

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2009

Oh...and if it's a sin to support a criminal, I guess that makes you a.....sinner, riiiight? I mean, you said Joe had been in some sort of jail program, and his two friends, whom you support,had also done time. Just so we're all on the up and up, it's okay for YOU to support criminals, but no one else, huh? Can we say "TWO FACED"??
Cohoes Resident

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2009

To "It's done"..were there really drugs being sold? I don't remember hearing about that. That's awful.
haaaaa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2009

Since when r people who aren't married when there 20, with child, not normal? Oh that's right, in your "hometown" and on your "streets" that is normal isn't it. Ever hear about making something of yourself before you decide to settle down? To me it shows he was responsible...... You folks think your something special for getting married and pregnant after you turn 18 huh??? something else
Wow

Averill Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2009

your all a bunch of low life's ...

R.I.P. Joseph.S.Jerome
All your family and friend's miss you!
Justice was served!
joes friends

Saratoga Springs, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2009

To the people who called some other people two faced! We aren't to faced WE DON'T SUPPORT Murderer's DUMB B****!
and as for all of you putting down a dead person,WOW HOW MATURE ARE YOU!
AND HOW MATURE OF KEVIN TO GO UPSTAIRS AND GRAB A KNIFE AND LUNGE IT INTO JOSEPH'S CHEST!
I HOPE HE GET'S WHAT HE DESERVES!
joes friends

Saratoga Springs, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2009

And USMC sucks & THE ARMY is way better!
USMC IS A WHOLE BUNCH OF NOBODY'S
Bored

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2009

Oh boy...here we go. The Army is better than the Marines? Really? Is that what this forum is for? So far, I've heard a bunch of reasonable arguements vs. a bunch of statements from people who can do nothing more than curse and have the worst spelling and grammer, who don't know when to use "there" vs. "their" vs. "they're", people who STILL insist that these three "innocents" were just out for "family time" in the student ghetto..except that these boy scouts were in prison programs, had assault convictions, one was a sex offender, one stole a car...and the list goes on. No one is speaking poorly of the dead or his friends....their actions speak for themselves!
Linguist

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2009

Bored wrote:
Oh boy...here we go. The Army is better than the Marines? Really? Is that what this forum is for? So far, I've heard a bunch of reasonable arguements vs. a bunch of statements from people who can do nothing more than curse and have the worst spelling and grammer, who don't know when to use "there" vs. "their" vs. "they're", people who STILL insist that these three "innocents" were just out for "family time" in the student ghetto..except that these boy scouts were in prison programs, had assault convictions, one was a sex offender, one stole a car...and the list goes on. No one is speaking poorly of the dead or his friends....their actions speak for themselves!
It's "grammar", not "grammer".
RIPJoseph

Averill Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2009

You don't know how much I miss you I live each day as it comes functioning in all my tasks smiling when needed even laughing at times but inside I am so alone each minute seems like an hour each hour seems like a day What makes this time bearable are my thoughts of you and knowing that I will be with you soon
4Joe

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2009

haa wrote:
what are thugs like that doing in college housing areas other than trying to sell drugs or start fights anyways just being honest. Oh wait they like to rob people too....
What is your definition of a thug? Anyone from Albany or not white like you? College housing area??? College students rent houses around this area but it's not only college students who live in this area retard. They were walking to his house!! Didn't know you weren't allowed to walk down certain streets to get home...not his fault he lives in a college area. Sell drugs? Start fights? Never knew any of them to ever sell drugs or have a record for drugs or violence. Rob people too??? no maybe you are confused that one of the guys name is Rob. Maybe your Marine friend is the one with anger problems...3 guys compared to how many of Kevin Murphy's friends...yeah ok...makes alot of sense. Keep convincing yourself!
Judge Quotes

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2009

Justice For All wrote:
NO ONE knows the true story? Oh, except the author of the last post? Come on. I don't think ANYONE in the trial, either side, said that Kevin was dating his neighbors. Likewise, NO ONE said Joe and his running buddies were there to hang out with their families. Were they attending a nice, quite family dinner in the 'student ghetto'? Joe wasn't on Kevin's property? Better check with the trial transcripts on that one, where the ADA actually puts the trio of choir boys on Kevin's porch. And I'm pretty sure one doesn't need to be armed in order to kill someone. Which means someone can defend their life from someone who is unarmed. I can understand Kevin having supporters as well as Joe having supporters. Of course people want to pick a side. But let's not be ignorant and think that the writer of the last post knows the 'true story'. The fact that the jury very quickly threw out the top two counts, the ones with 'intent' attached to them, goes to show that even the jury knew Kevin wasn't out for blood that night. But it's VERY interesting that the author calls him/herself "LetsKillKevin". If he's in jail, he's certainly not a threat to the author, so why the call to violence? Revenge? Well, according to some of Ashleigh's posts, she feels that's what Kevin did, run after them in revenge for getting punched. And of course, she felt that was wrong. So why the call to kill Kevin? For what? And how would it be justified? I think everyone needs to try to be objective here, and realize that the last author has no idea what the 'true story' is because he/she is getting that 'story' from other sources.
"You come in here and say you are remorseful, that history will look at you as a hero," Breslin said. "The jury screamed just the opposite. You are a murderer."
joe

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2009

Bored wrote:
But not a murderer. So when you're family member gets out of jail he's now labeled a muderer right? It wasn't family time, they were walking home. Yeah I agree I hate it when people use the wrong grammer and yeah they shouldn't curse but you know you shouldn't murder either. Isn't that the 1st commandment. Thou shall not kill.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Albany Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Albany People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••