Macchio buys Lake George Forum for $1.8M

Macchio buys Lake George Forum for $1.8M

There are 5 comments on the WNYT Albany story from Jun 23, 2009, titled Macchio buys Lake George Forum for $1.8M. In it, WNYT Albany reports that:

The Lake George Forum has a new owner. It's been sold at auction to Ralph Macchio Sr., owner of the Wild West Ranch and Western Town and father of actor Ralph Macchio.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNYT Albany.

mbmask31

AOL

#1 Jun 24, 2009
congrats to macchio. lets bring back entertainment for the great forum. what i remember of the building, there were alot of cheerful kids and adults while it was in operation. esp. when it was winter time.skating, hockey oh yeah, LETS GO SPARTANS!!! thats our home!

Since: Feb 08

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Jun 24, 2009
I wonder if "Grasshopper" will make a celeb appearance
Bored in GF

Gloversville, NY

#3 Jun 25, 2009
Good luck to him. Hopefully the community will get behind it again. Its good that someone bought it before it slid further downhill.
Bored in GF

Gloversville, NY

#4 Jun 25, 2009
Glad that someone stepped forward to buy this nice building at such a low price. Maybe the community will get behind it again before it slides downhill.
Sam Fruner PhD

Bayside, NY

#5 Jul 14, 2009
Once the Forum is up and going again, it will be a perfect venue for upcoming bands like "The Bride Wore Black" (presently on a cross country tour). Look for band posters at The Patriot of Lake George for a 2009 Bride Wore Black Summer schedule.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 min Nate Higgers 20,840
News NY's Empire State Bldg says 'no' to Mother Teresa (Jun '10) 5 hr Dismayed 53
Liberals have gone kooky Sat Anne Ominous 2
News Police: Man robbed by those giving him a lift (Jul '15) Fri Lou 7
Review: Nadeau Paving & Sealcoating (Jul '10) Feb 15 Peter Gerdine 38
Free Roof For A Family In Need! Feb 14 sandul12 1
Exalgo (Jul '10) Feb 13 Jojo 147

Albany Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Albany Mortgages