Are babies being used to get welfare...

Are babies being used to get welfare money?

Posted in the Albany Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Nina

Clifton Park, NY

#1 Aug 6, 2013
The poor babies....deserving people deserve welfare
as some people find a time in their lives that they need to get assistance to get on their feet.
But one man getting many girls pregnant is morally wrong...and then not supporting his own children.
Sick.

“For The Lost”

Since: Aug 10

Schenectady, NY

#2 Aug 6, 2013
It wont stop till the state quits giving godless ho's money for having babies like a cat having kittens. This country is falling because we rejected the holy morality of the bible.
Nina

AOL

#3 Aug 6, 2013
For many it is a mindset. All people are welcome to God's mercy..He is there if we need Him. The big question is why are young guys and women so comfortable with this type of behavior. To them it is normal. They do not care...perhaps they were raised in that type of culture. The babies suffer. Their apt. should not be a hangout...it is to be a place to raise a child. Just look at the statistics of babies being killed by boyfriends....sick. Imagine some of those airheads babysitting an infant, toddler. Social services please help.
Niles Rococo

Ardsley, NY

#4 Aug 7, 2013
Yo it ain't none of your dsmn bizness what be going on in my family or anyone else. The govment thrre to help those in need. You try finding a job round here that can pay the bills.
Nina

Clifton Park, NY

#5 Aug 7, 2013
Niles Rococo wrote:
Yo it ain't none of your dsmn bizness what be going on in my family or anyone else. The govment thrre to help those in need. You try finding a job round here that can pay the bills.
The government is "us...the working public."
Anything the government pays for comes from the taxes the working public pays. You do not seem to understand the nature of my message. Yes we do have a say. I wish you luck finding a job but in the meantime if you continue to try to improve yourself by either staying or going to school it will help your chances of getting work....even if you went to barber school, or get a trade.
Maybe Catholic Charities can help you in your goals...or your state labor department. Please do not take my message wrong and good luck to you and your family and your search for a job.
captain america

United States

#6 Aug 17, 2013
we beez gettsin knocked up at 13 den we beez namin da kidzz drayvon, quayvon, lamontay and duhmarcus...

den we goezz on da welfarez an we beez dealin da drugs and pimpin hozz..
no one cares

Hudson, NY

#7 Aug 18, 2013
are white "stick up the ass" adults being used to bitch and complain about those less fortunate for the millionth time? get off topix and go waste your 1000s in the adirondacks and laugh about it at your rich ass stuck up 7th summer home and have the butler take your socks off after a long day's "hard work" online. grow up
Nina

Bristol, PA

#8 Aug 20, 2013
One man having 7 children by different mothers. The government does not supply the money. We workers do so we do have a say. Hard work is the answer..lifting yourself up to your goals helps. Save your money...you can attain your dreams..good luck

“Mean Pagan Girl”

Since: Oct 09

Leiden, Netherlands

#9 Aug 21, 2013
Niles Rococo wrote:
If you can't afford children then you shouldn't have them. It is wrong to have children knowing you are going to have to ask other people to raise them for you. It is also wrong to bring children into the world to live in poverty. Use birth control.
WhiteyHasTheBrai ns

Guilderland, NY

#10 Aug 24, 2013
no one cares wrote:
are white "stick up the ass" adults being used to bitch and complain about those less fortunate for the millionth time? get off topix and go waste your 1000s in the adirondacks and laugh about it at your rich ass stuck up 7th summer home and have the butler take your socks off after a long day's "hard work" online. grow up
I guess by "stick up the ass" adults, you mean responsible, hard-working white people who pay for little black bastard children so that mommy can have a free Obamaphone, foodstamps, Newport Menthols, weekly nail-jobs and a nice weave...

My "1000s" come from hard work, not from laying around on my ass all day, waiting for the white man to feed my babies and pay my way, so STFU, loser.
Nina

Clifton Park, NY

#11 Aug 28, 2013
The sad fact is that working people who pay for other people's children do not get a thanks. Sometimes these working people are victims of crimes committed by people we have helped. But there are people on welfare who do the right thing and not repeating behavior that keeps them trapped. Character and morals are the keys.
DR. Martin Luther must be heartbroken. Dr. Ben Carson 's success was due in part to his single mom working many jobs and making him read.
2 Cents

War, WV

#12 Aug 28, 2013
Black people surly do not have the corner market on this. I live in a predominantly white community where 3rd generation welfare recipients is pretty common. I can honestly say that I am 36 and have never recieved welfare. I do not begrudge those who unfortunately lost their jobs due to the decline in the economy and recieved welfare. My problem is with those who refuse to help themselves and continuously abuse the system.
Nina

Clifton Park, NY

#13 Aug 30, 2013
2 Cents wrote:
Black people surly do not have the corner market on this. I live in a predominantly white community where 3rd generation welfare recipients is pretty common. I can honestly say that I am 36 and have never recieved welfare. I do not begrudge those who unfortunately lost their jobs due to the decline in the economy and recieved welfare. My problem is with those who refuse to help themselves and continuously abuse the system.
You are correct. In my area white men have been having children with numberous women producing beautiful babies who do not have fathers that live with them, love them, teach them the right way to live and who love and protect them and their mothers. The young women or women period go along with this trend.
The kids cannot do well in school because there is too much going on in their households and they leave for school burdened. With troubles in the homes how can the children concentrate on studies.
Welfare need people to be accountable for themselves to receive
assistance not falling into the muck time and time again.
Do they see intact families? Original families...one mom one dad
and sibblings.
brizzelda

Lawrence, MA

#14 Aug 30, 2013
2 Cents wrote:
Blacks have cornered about 90% of the lazy a-hole market.
Happy Happy Happy

Lewisburg, TN

#15 Aug 30, 2013
Your wise beyond your years!
Becky

Houston, TX

#16 Aug 31, 2013
No

“Mean Pagan Girl”

Since: Oct 09

Leiden, Netherlands

#17 Sep 1, 2013
Nina wrote:
The sad fact is that working people who pay for other people's children do not get a thanks. Sometimes these working people are victims of crimes committed by people we have helped. But there are people on welfare who do the right thing and not repeating behavior that keeps them trapped. Character and morals are the keys.
DR. Martin Luther must be heartbroken. Dr. Ben Carson 's success was due in part to his single mom working many jobs and making him read.
"But there are people on welfare who do the right thing and not repeating behavior that keeps them trapped."

Hahahaa! Yeah right. Not in Albany there isn't. The gov. pays the lazy ghetto bums, both black and white ones, to breed which in turn degrades their morals to the point of nonexistence. They do not care if their babies have fathers as long as having babies allows them to receive everything free from the gov. they will have as many babies as they can with any male who comes along. They are like animals in heat.
Instead of paying them to have kids,pay them for using birth control and for going to school. They already get tax refunds if they work. Make it profitable to become educated and work and deduct payments if they get pregnant. Then we will see a reduction in the birth rates of hopeless ghetto babies which are born only to repeat the cycle of poverty and dependency.
Any men who keep getting dragged into court for child support,give them vasectomies and put em on a community work detail. hen laziness stops being productive they will find work. It is out there,they just do not want it when the gov hands out a free life.
tgif

Clifton Park, NY

#18 Sep 1, 2013
Nina wrote:
<quoted text>You are correct. In my area white men have been having children with numberous women producing beautiful babies who do not have fathers that live with them, love them, teach them the right way to live and who love and protect them and their mothers. The young women or women period go along with this trend.
The kids cannot do well in school because there is too much going on in their households and they leave for school burdened. With troubles in the homes how can the children concentrate on studies.
Welfare need people to be accountable for themselves to receive
assistance not falling into the muck time and time again.
Do they see intact families? Original families...one mom one dad
and sibblings.
Tell me Nina, WHERE in GUILDERLAND is this happening?? I've been a 60 yr resident here and work for the town and have NO idea of the area you're talking about... Would you enlighten me as to where in my middle class town this is happening???
Nina

Clifton Park, NY

#19 Sep 1, 2013
tgif wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me Nina, WHERE in GUILDERLAND is this happening?? I've been a 60 yr resident here and work for the town and have NO idea of the area you're talking about... Would you enlighten me as to where in my middle class town this is happening???
I am sorry and you are correct...it is Albany and Schenectady. Something is wrong when different women go to family court to get child support from one man. It appears to be an ongoing thing. It is rampant. But why? Abortion must not be an answer
jim

Albany, NY

#20 Sep 2, 2013
Niles Rococo wrote:
Leeches all

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To T Bailey in Cohoes 1 hr O G Straight 1
News Stopped train triggers major political row in B... Jan 15 Slobodan Jovanovic 1
News Reports: Paladino stands by offensive Obama com... Jan 14 kingmuthufukkah 28
New York Governor Andrew Cuomo is the new James... Jan 12 Local 1
News Albany boy who saved baby in 2008 faces more cr... (Dec '13) Jan 9 Derpinstein 2
News Menu for hiring at Nassau jail? (Jul '07) Jan 5 BigBrother1 25
News Police: Man robbed by those giving him a lift (Jul '15) Jan 4 Lou 5

Albany Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Albany Mortgages