On Native GroundTHE National Security...

On Native GroundTHE National Security State is Out of Control

There are 1 comment on the American Reporter story from Feb 1, 2011, titled On Native GroundTHE National Security State is Out of Control. In it, American Reporter reports that:

Now that the commemorations and ceremonies marking the ninth anniversary of the Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at American Reporter.

Jack - Chicago

Valparaiso, IN

#1 Feb 1, 2011
This is exactly right.
I believe the military industrial complex was simply waiting for the opportunity to launch an aggressive campaign to promote and entrench their SOP of profiteering.
Along came 9/11 and they pounced.
At that time there was an administration that was more than willing to jump on board, privatize everything and that was promoting secrecy.
It all fell neatly together.
And look what we are left with, a behemoth that costs us billions upon billions and that produces nothing of value.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nieuport Aircraft Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Newfound plane wreck may solve mystery of missi... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Tony Oswin 1
News Former Tuskegee Airman Charles H. Flowers' cask... (Mar '11) Mar '11 pop 1
News Mississippi Gulf Coast Honor Flight makes down ... (Feb '11) Feb '11 adjust-to-sudden-... 1
News 3rd MAW (Fwd) makes explosive impact in Afghani... (Feb '11) Feb '11 adjust-to-sudden-... 1
News Flying Hillbillies take to the skies, even in t... (Jan '11) Jan '11 LayzNdaCrazyDayz 1
News Again?! Snowstorm Slams Northeast (Jan '11) Jan '11 Mets Fan Forever 2
News Boeing cutting 1,100 jobs from U.S. plants (Jan '11) Jan '11 Rattle Kattle 12
More from around the web