YOU sure YOU want to SCREW with the MARINES ? ? ? ?

Jan 25, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Smart Girl Politics

Top This One For A Speeding Ticket in Kingsville , Tx , Two Texas Highway Patrol Officers were conducting speeding enforcement on Hwy 77, just south of Kingsville , Tx.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of78
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
stx lady

Elgin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2011

There isn't a Sgt. Johnson that patrols this area for DPS.

Cute story, but I hate when people try to deface or belittle law enforcement.
yeah a disgrace

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2011

Judged:

stx lady wrote:
There isn't a Sgt. Johnson that patrols this area for DPS.

Cute story, but I hate when people try to deface or belittle law enforcement.
Especially when they spell defense as DEFENCE. Lol
Hater

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2011

All Pilots SUCK anyway!
stx lady

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2011

Hey hey there hater, pilots don't suck. It takes a lot of education and skill to be a pilot, just as it does to be a Peace Officer.

I'm just aggravated by this misinformed blogger making up stories in attempt to discredit DPS.

We need to support law enforcement and the military. There's a saying within public service..."trained to save your ass, not kiss it!" :-)
well

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2011

stx lady wrote:
Hey hey there hater, pilots don't suck. It takes a lot of education and skill to be a pilot, just as it does to be a Peace Officer.
I'm just aggravated by this misinformed blogger making up stories in attempt to discredit DPS.
We need to support law enforcement and the military. There's a saying within public service..."trained to save your ass, not kiss it!" :-)
They must include How to be a douche bag 101 with all that education the Navy Pilots get.
Oh no

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2011

Oh no. We should not bash horrible stories like this. All officers deserve our respect.

I kind of knew this story was not true and correct
I only remember a Lt. Johnson...not a Sgt. Johnson!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2011

Okay I am really trying to refrain from making comments on this website, as I have come to realize it's all fun and games. but this one topic grabbed my attention quick. The story is true and DID infact happen, but it didn't happen HERE, it happened in NAS Miramar, Ca, and the part about the loose filling and broken holster is added also. Obviously someone found this article and tried the old "cut and paste" technique, the only problem is they made the statement "USMC F/A-18 Hornet which was engaged in a low flying exercise near this, it's Naval Air home base location in Kingsville Tx." NAS Kingsville is a Pilot Training Base, there are NO F18's stationed there, some do visit from time to time when passing through, but none are "home Based" there and secondly, the aircraft would not be flying with "Live" weapons, especially Missles on it, unless it was part of our Air Defense Force, and that isn't Navy or Marines, it's Air Force and they fly F15 and F16, not F18...sorry to be such a stickler for the facts, but lets keep the story and facts straight. BTW, Military or Civilian, they are protecting or defending your sorry A55, the least you could do is be respectful, just say THANK YOU and be one your happy little way, they are giving YOU that ability...
stx lady

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2011

Not A Sancho wrote:
Okay I am really trying to refrain from making comments on this website, as I have come to realize it's all fun and games. but this one topic grabbed my attention quick. The story is true and DID infact happen, but it didn't happen HERE, it happened in NAS Miramar, Ca, and the part about the loose filling and broken holster is added also. Obviously someone found this article and tried the old "cut and paste" technique, the only problem is they made the statement "USMC F/A-18 Hornet which was engaged in a low flying exercise near this, it's Naval Air home base location in Kingsville Tx." NAS Kingsville is a Pilot Training Base, there are NO F18's stationed there, some do visit from time to time when passing through, but none are "home Based" there and secondly, the aircraft would not be flying with "Live" weapons, especially Missles on it, unless it was part of our Air Defense Force, and that isn't Navy or Marines, it's Air Force and they fly F15 and F16, not F18...sorry to be such a stickler for the facts, but lets keep the story and facts straight. BTW, Military or Civilian, they are protecting or defending your sorry A55, the least you could do is be respectful, just say THANK YOU and be one your happy little way, they are giving YOU that ability...
Thanks for sharing your knowledge of the aircrafts and local base!

Being that it is a real story, I find it funny being clocked and shutting down the radar.:-)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2011

stx lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for sharing your knowledge of the aircrafts and local base!
Being that it is a real story, I find it funny being clocked and shutting down the radar.:-)
I don't remember the full story, a good friend of mine was station in California and told me about it. But I do think it is very possible that it happened...including the "clocking of the Jet" and the jet shutting down the officers radar gun or jamming it at least.
Honestly I corrected the post the person made as a means of refraining from blasting on those who were talking bad about the police and the military...especially NAVY Pilots...
dog the bounty hunter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2011

Not A Sancho wrote:
Couldnt have said the last part any better. People have no respect for law enforcement or military. The people that talk bad are the ones that need to get up off their lazy ass and join. Lets see if they can handle it. Its okay when it comes to crooked cops but not the ones serving and protecting us everyday and all the men and women who risk their lives
Rattle Kattle

Debary, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

Not A Sancho wrote:
OH SHUT UP.....most of our military men are more interested in protecting their carrears than anything else.

hater

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

Rattle Kattle wrote:
<quoted text>OH SHUT UP.....most of our military men are more interested in protecting their carrears than anything else.
And what do you base that nugget of wisdom off of?
Semper Fi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

Navy Pilots = Douche Bags. Air Force Pilots = Pilots to wimpy to join the Marine Corp. Marine Corp Pilots = Well Marine Corp pretty much says it all.
Rattle Kattle

Debary, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

hater wrote:
<quoted text>
And what do you base that nugget of wisdom off of?
Reality and experience

Our soldiers are just US government merceneries, and well paid ones.

War is a business
dan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

Rattle Kattle wrote:
<quoted text>Reality and experience

Our soldiers are just US government merceneries, and well paid ones.

War is a business
Ok Rattle,
For this area, yeah, we get paid okay, but the ones in San Diego Ca, and other such places do not get paid enough, and some are not above the poverty level. Not the junior personnel at least.
I've been in the military for 19 years and we are not all mercenaries. Stop generalizing you left leaning twit. What's next? Are you going to call me and my coworkers baby killers? What do you do to keep Americans and your family safe from enemies both foreign and domestic?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

Semper Fi wrote:
Navy Pilots = Douche Bags. Air Force Pilots = Pilots to wimpy to join the Marine Corp. Marine Corp Pilots = Well Marine Corp pretty much says it all.
Yeah, i guess you did prety much say it all, well you and that Sgt I saw on the news the other day...something about sex with another male in a bathroom...I think the report was initially stated as it being Rape.....I guess that gives a whole new meaning to being a "Grunt"...or that the Marines are Looking for a few good men...
I don't think a bathroom is a good place to be looking though....
atleast when a NAVY pilot gets put up on the news, it involves a person of the Opposite Sex....but I think you guys are okay now, since the president lifted the ban on gays in the military...that means all the "Grunts" can come out of their "Fox Hole" now...
amtracker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

I'll take one marine to fight a war over a handful of pussified semen.
Really

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

Amtracker,
You are a moron. The Marines are the little sister of the Navy. They came about twelve years after them. Yeah, when they need a ride the Navy gives it to them, so what? That is what big brothers are for. lol That is their part of the effort.
Data Drone

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

Not A Sancho wrote:
There is no credible evidence supporting the truth of this story.
It’s been making its way around the Web for a number of years and reported as having taken place in several different locations, but never with a link to reliable source.

This particular iteration says it occurred in Texas. A previous version claimed it happened near Miramar, CA. And an even earlier report placed in it England, which is the why the word ‘defense’ is spelled ‘defence.’
yeah a disgrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Especially when they spell defense as DEFENCE. Lol
http://www.snopes.com/horrors/techno/radar.as...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

amtracker wrote:
I'll take one marine to fight a war over a handful of pussified semen.
LOL, yeah I am willing to bet you'll take a Marine and HIS SEMEN anyday right...hey what happens in the fox hole STAYS in the fox hole...now I really know why they call themselves GRUNTS....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of78
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent McDonnell-Douglas Aircraft Discussions

Search the McDonnell-Douglas Aircraft Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Some Allegiant Air flights delayed, canceled (Sep '13) Sep '13 Customer None Service 2
More Seats, Less Legroom as American Adds Seats... (Jun '13) Jun '13 angry white united pilot 3
American Airlines settles safety claims for $24.9M (May '13) May '13 Prost 1
Iran upgrades its MiG 29 fighter jets with mode... (Aug '12) Nov '12 Kenhunt 28
Mitt Romney's official plane revealed (Aug '12) Aug '12 Carl Reese 1
McDonnell Douglas cartoon! (Dec '11) Dec '11 Jamie 1
Allegiant Buys 13 More MD-80s from Scandinavian... (Nov '11) Nov '11 confused one 2
•••
•••
•••
•••