Suit filed as Air Force rejects bid w...

Suit filed as Air Force rejects bid with Tampa link

There are 2 comments on the Tampa Bay Online story from Dec 28, 2011, titled Suit filed as Air Force rejects bid with Tampa link. In it, Tampa Bay Online reports that:

During the Paris Air Show this year, a pilot uses an AT-6 training plane simulator demonstrated by CAE USA of Tampa.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tampa Bay Online.

streetrunner

United States

#1 Dec 28, 2011
the fench are interesting
Ron

Brandon, FL

#2 Dec 29, 2011
I think Hawker Beechraft should be allowed to do the work. If you remember Beechcraft made fighter and other planes for the Army for WW2 and private and corporate planes ever since. How about the King Air and the Bonanze, both are pretty good airplanes.

This obongass BS to give everything away kills jobs, prob will kill people but what does he care. His speaking engagements will be in the 1M range after next Nov, and married to the orantatan so what could be better..........He will go back to Kenya or live at the UN with out a care in the world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hawker Beechcraft 400 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Super Tucano wins Afghan light air support bid (Feb '13) Mar '13 Cat 3
News Study: Cliff may cost Kansas 40,000 jobs, $2.75... (Dec '12) Dec '12 X Obama Supporter 2
News Aircraft Makeover: Certifiably As Good As New (Oct '12) Oct '12 pig sick 1
News Chinese industrialist behind Hawker Beechcraft bid (Jul '12) Jul '12 U APES BEG_ HAVE ... 1
News Hawker Beechcraft Opens 2nd Mexican Plant (Feb '11) Jun '11 someone 16
More from around the web