Suit filed as Air Force rejects bid with Tampa link

Dec 28, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Tampa Bay Online

During the Paris Air Show this year, a pilot uses an AT-6 training plane simulator demonstrated by CAE USA of Tampa.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Dec 29, 2011
streetrunner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2011

the fench are interesting
Ron

Brandon, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2011

I think Hawker Beechraft should be allowed to do the work. If you remember Beechcraft made fighter and other planes for the Army for WW2 and private and corporate planes ever since. How about the King Air and the Bonanze, both are pretty good airplanes.

This obongass BS to give everything away kills jobs, prob will kill people but what does he care. His speaking engagements will be in the 1M range after next Nov, and married to the orantatan so what could be better..........He will go back to Kenya or live at the UN with out a care in the world.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hawker Beechcraft 400 Discussions

Search the Hawker Beechcraft 400 Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Super Tucano wins Afghan light air support bid (Feb '13) Mar '13 Cat 3
Study: Cliff may cost Kansas 40,000 jobs, $2.75... (Dec '12) Dec '12 X Obama Supporter 2
Aircraft Makeover: Certifiably As Good As New (Oct '12) Oct '12 pig sick 1
Chinese industrialist behind Hawker Beechcraft bid (Jul '12) Jul '12 U APES BEG_ HAVE ... 1
Hawker Beechcraft Opens 2nd Mexican Plant (Feb '11) Jun '11 someone 16
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••