Claire McCaskill to return $88K to Tr...

Claire McCaskill to return $88K to Treasury for charter flights

There are 2 comments on the www.politico.com story from Mar 14, 2011, titled Claire McCaskill to return $88K to Treasury for charter flights. In it, www.politico.com reports that:

Separate emails with a comma. Maximum of 5 emails allowed. Message Submit Cancel McCaskill has spent thousands in public funds since 2007 to fly on a chartered plane.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.politico.com.

Since: Mar 10

Owensville

#1 Mar 14, 2011
Like to know why NO PROSECUTION???? She was an Auditor, she KNEW this wasn't LEGAL.... yet she skates free??? If YOU took $88,000 from the Government bank, and got caught, do you think YOU could just say" I'll pay ya back".. and walk away?? HELL NO!! YOU'D be in jail so fast you wouldn't know what hit ya! Time the ROYAL CLASS in DC face the SAME JUSTICE we have to!!!!

“Just takin' it easy”

Since: Mar 10

Owensville, Mo.

#2 Mar 16, 2011
Have you ever noticed that politicians RARELY have to pay for their wrongdoings, unless it is politically expediant to do so?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gulfstream 550 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Malaysian flight 370 search cut short; new sate... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Udl 1
News Trenton-Mercer: A hassle-free airport (Jan '13) Jan '13 steve 1
More from around the web