Exclusive: PM on standby to send warplanes to Gulf as Iranian tensions rise

Nov 1, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Independent

Britain is considering stationing warplanes in the Persian Gulf as the confrontation with Iran over its nuclear programme continues amid rising tension in the region, The Independent has learnt.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
SHIRO

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Exclusive and other Bullshit IRAN With Russia SS 400 help will put an end to NATO air power in its entirity ,If British and French dare let them cross the Boarder .UAE another commic arab sheikhdom with plenty of oil dollar running around So the British gangesters wants to take some of it for them via bogus millitary allience and other fininacial gimmecar and fraud...Millitary allaince my KEEEEEEEEERRRR
James

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

SHIRO wrote:
Exclusive and other Bullshit IRAN With Russia SS 400 help will put an end to NATO air power in its entirity ,If British and French dare let them cross the Boarder .UAE another commic arab sheikhdom with plenty of oil dollar running around So the British gangesters wants to take some of it for them via bogus millitary allience and other fininacial gimmecar and fraud...Millitary allaince my KEEEEEEEEERRRR
Instead of spouting endless BS on the internet, why don't you go help some storm victims in need. Do something good for a change othen than holing up in your studio and playing with yourself.
Die

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

it is very, very bad, what british criminals make. It shouldn´t be. Iran has built nucler power plant and wants to produce fuel to it and it is no reason to war mongering, britts, usa and the rest should knock at stupid, brainless sculls.
BMW

Santee, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Hmmm.....Wih high price of gas, I wonder if Brits could afford flying those darn jets!!!
British citizens are paying $10 a gallon to fill up their tanks, and their government is slapping more sanctions on a major oil producer. How smart!!!
BMW

Santee, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

James wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of spouting endless BS on the internet, why don't you go help some storm victims in need. Do something good for a change othen than holing up in your studio and playing with yourself.
Tell that to Barak Hussein Obamer. He is the one who don't give a poop!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Eurofighter Typhoon Discussions

Search the Eurofighter Typhoon Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Michael Byers: Thank goodness for the CF-18s Apr '14 USA 2day 1
British Eurofighter Typhoon fighter jets nearly... (Sep '13) Mar '14 seals 57
Cameron pushes for Middle East contracts (Nov '13) Nov '13 popebedct critizeshomoeis 2
SKorea rejects Boeing, says F-15 not good enough (Sep '13) Sep '13 Go Blue Forever 2
[Editorial] Next-generation fighter (Sep '13) Sep '13 fukuda 1
F-15SE May Lead South Korean Fighter Jet Compet... (Aug '13) Aug '13 NEV 1
Malaysia to buy 18 jet fighters, shortlists fiv... (Mar '13) Mar '13 JoKem 49
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••