Ukraine's prime minister resigns as c...

Ukraine's prime minister resigns as coalition falls

There are 99 comments on the Stuff.co.nz story from Jul 24, 2014, titled Ukraine's prime minister resigns as coalition falls. In it, Stuff.co.nz reports that:

Ukrainian Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk has announced his resignation, creating new uncertainty in his nation at a crucial moment in its military offensive against pro-Russian rebels in the east.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Stuff.co.nz.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Zeppelin

Knoxville, TN

#1 Jul 24, 2014
Seems like everything fails in Ukraine.
PROUD TO BE SERB

Adelaide, Australia

#2 Jul 25, 2014
Who will be next?

Lol ;))
Pro Ukraine

Luton, UK

#3 Jul 26, 2014
PROUD TO BE SERB wrote:
Who will be next?
Lol ;))
Putin.:-)
Live Free or Die

Wolcott, VT

#4 Jul 26, 2014
Puke's hope springs eternal. Yet, HRW accuses Porkshanks of war crimes.

The clock on Ukraine's criminal enterprise is ticking.

Tick.. tock.. tick.. tock.

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#5 Jul 26, 2014
Ukrainians are not capable to do anything. The whole country is full of backward people. These poor people were under the dogs of Russia for too long and have learned to cheat only.
Pro Ukraine

Luton, UK

#6 Jul 26, 2014
So says somebody from SLOvakia, the SLOwest people on Earth. :-)
Pro Ukraine

UK

#7 Jul 26, 2014
Live Free or Die wrote:
Puke's hope springs eternal. Yet, HRW accuses Porkshanks of war crimes.
The clock on Ukraine's criminal enterprise is ticking.
Tick.. tock.. tick.. tock.
You should check what the HRW has to say about Russia before commenting about Ukraine.
Zeppelin

Knoxville, TN

#8 Jul 26, 2014
Pro Ukraine wrote:
So says somebody from SLOvakia, the SLOwest people on Earth.:-)
Quote:

UKRAINE ON EDGE OF POLITICAL MELTDOWN

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/ukraine/TKOS...
Live Free or Die

Wolcott, VT

#9 Jul 26, 2014
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>You should check what the HRW has to say about Russia before commenting about Ukraine.
Enlighten us, dear war criminal.
Avenger

Cambridge, Canada

#10 Jul 26, 2014
Russian terrorists almost finished.
The Ukrainian military has ousted rebels from 10 towns in the past week.

Morale must be almost zero for the Ruskies.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/ru...
Pro Ukraine

UK

#11 Jul 26, 2014
Live Free or Die wrote:
<quoted text>
Enlighten us, dear war criminal.
They have 1587 reports about Russia, only 71 about Ukraine.

I've never fought in a war, so how can I be a war criminal, you dumbass.
Oliver Cromwell

Accrington, UK

#12 Jul 26, 2014
Avenger wrote:
Russian terrorists almost finished.
The Ukrainian military has ousted rebels from 10 towns in the past week.
Morale must be almost zero for the Ruskies.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/ru...
Washington post,leave it out clown,that report is fantasy,all those kiev junta forces have done is terror shell and bomb their own people,when they are engaged by fighters they are taking a kicking,several have ran over the border into Russia where they are being treated for wounds in hospital,they are falling to pieces.
Avenger

Cambridge, Canada

#13 Jul 26, 2014
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text> Washington post,leave it out clown,that report is fantasy,all those kiev junta forces have done is terror shell and bomb their own people,when they are engaged by fighters they are taking a kicking,several have ran over the border into Russia where they are being treated for wounds in hospital,they are falling to pieces.
I know you don't like western papers but RT is just a Kremlin mouthpiece Crummy.
The terrorists are getting there butts kicked 10 towns lost in a week yikes.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#14 Jul 26, 2014
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you don't like western papers but RT is just a Kremlin mouthpiece Crummy.
The terrorists are getting there butts kicked 10 towns lost in a week yikes.
The Ukranian army is on the last approach to overtake the proRussian terrorists, I think that is why the Russian army is starting to fire across the border, to try to destabilize the Ukrainian army, however it will not work because the Ukrainians have a momentum and strategy that will help them to succeed. At this point Putin does not dare to cross the border now with artillery and tanks, the world would pounce on him and destabilize Russia, however lets hope he is smart enough not to try.

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#15 Jul 27, 2014
What Ukrainian army? These peasants don't even have gas to use to start their rusted vehicles.
Live Free or Die

Wolcott, VT

#17 Jul 27, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
The Ukranian army is on the last approach to overtake the proRussian terrorists, I think that is why the Russian army is starting to fire across the border.
If they are firing across the border, it's most likely in response to the latest 40 shells that Ukraine fired into Russia.

But spin away to your heart's content. The blanket of Kiev's coverups is becoming more thread bare by the day.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#18 Jul 27, 2014
Pesky army wrote:
What Ukrainian army? These peasants don't even have gas to use to start their rusted vehicles.
Give pro pimp some soup and they will have all the gas they need.
The Iron Dicklin

Podgorica, Montenegro

#19 Jul 27, 2014
CIA-controlled Ukrainian Fascist Government is collapsing LOL
George

Red Deer, Canada

#20 Jul 27, 2014
Pro Ukraine wrote:
So says somebody from SLOvakia, the SLOwest people on Earth.:-)
LOL
George

Red Deer, Canada

#21 Jul 27, 2014
Pesky army wrote:
What Ukrainian army? These peasants don't even have gas to use to start their rusted vehicles.
ROFLMAO, so says the RT, you must use that rag as your bible. I guess thats why they have the prorussian terrorists holed up in the middle of the city in ditches, they should just turn the water on and chase them out like the rats. These Russians are almost done and will be chase home to Russia soon, so no sense whining about it any more, accept the facts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Commercial Aircraft Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Airbus A380 may finally have an American cu... Sat steve 1
News Turkish Airlines to launch Boston-Istanbul flig... (Jul '13) Sep 22 Bandirma 34
News Are There Any Other Airline Mergers on the Hori... Sep 19 Prospective Pax 2
News Chinese ship to map seabed in search for MH370 (May '14) Sep 16 zull fikar 3
News Safety recommendations unfulfilled 7 years afte... Sep 15 A_Visitor 1
News Damaged Turbines in Rolls-Royce Engines Found i... Sep 6 undercoverboss2016 1
Composite Aircrafts delivered these days. Sep 2 KristinaNeil 2
More from around the web