China pours cash into aerospace

Jan 27, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NWAonline

Workers assemble an engine on an Airbus SAS A320 airplane at the company's plant in Tianjin, China, in June.

Comments
1 - 16 of 16 Comments Last updated Jan 28, 2013
RayH

Shenzhen, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 27, 2013
 
I'm sure China has the money to do it.
AZN

Scarborough, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 27, 2013
 
Will China build it's own brand of commercial aircrafts?
TedsLiver

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 27, 2013
 
China can finance this by building all our free Obama phones plus the interest from the debt Obama has run up.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 27, 2013
 
Wow.

An atricle about how China have finally got to the technological level where they can assemble engines and aircraft made in the US and Europe.

Well done.
RayH

Shenzhen, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 27, 2013
 
I can read wrote:
Wow.
An atricle about how China have finally got to the technological level where they can assemble engines and aircraft made in the US and Europe.
Well done.
And China will be selling these to you soon.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 27, 2013
 
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
And China will be selling these to you soon.
You mean your economy will collapse so you'll have to sell the engines back to the developed world?

You can sell all those russian engines you put in your 'chinese' fighter aircraft too.
RayH

Shenzhen, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 27, 2013
 
I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean your economy will collapse so you'll have to sell the engines back to the developed world?
You can sell all those russian engines you put in your 'chinese' fighter aircraft too.
Good luck at dreaming about an economic collapse in China. You should look around you first.

We're looking at 8.4 % economic growth this year in China. You?
I am velly confused

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck at dreaming about an economic collapse in China. You should look around you first.
We're looking at 8.4 % economic growth this year in China. You?
Why waste time arguing with a green eye bankrupt monkey.
He'll soon be begging in the eastly direction for bananas.
Jungle Man

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 27, 2013
 
Bananas are found in a southern direction.
AZN

Scarborough, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 27, 2013
 
I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean your economy will collapse so you'll have to sell the engines back to the developed world?
You can sell all those russian engines you put in your 'chinese' fighter aircraft too.
That ain't happening anytime soon.

But you can keep on wishing and consult your astrologer for what you find as encouraging news about China's collapse.
AZN

Scarborough, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 27, 2013
 
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck at dreaming about an economic collapse in China. You should look around you first.
We're looking at 8.4 % economic growth this year in China. You?
He will be looking for the next bailout.
Snowflake

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 28, 2013
 
China really is making a fool of whoever put up the business cycle, over thirty years of double digit growth and many international economist say it can last indefintely, how is the Chinese doing this? The have both a strong domestic market and a foreign market I was told. Balance, Uin Yang something we know very little of.
Uncle Pang

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 28, 2013
 
Snowflake wrote:
China really is making a fool of whoever put up the business cycle, over thirty years of double digit growth and many international economist say it can last indefintely, how is the Chinese doing this? The have both a strong domestic market and a foreign market I was told. Balance, Uin Yang something we know very little of.
Sad innit for a sour grape like you?
China is still you banker, and we can recall the loans oustanding to you bankrupt, poor credit worthy Yankee louts anytime we want to.
So behave yourself is my firm and affirmative advice!
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 28, 2013
 
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck at dreaming about an economic collapse in China. You should look around you first.
We're looking at 8.4 % economic growth this year in China. You?
We'll just have to settle for everyone living in developed world standard living conditions.
RayH

Shenzhen, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 28, 2013
 
I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll just have to settle for everyone living in developed world standard living conditions.
Correct, there are twice as many Chinese doing that than in your country.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct, there are twice as many Chinese doing that than in your country.
Less than 10% of your population?

Wow, I didn't realise it was that bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••