Qatar Airways to start flying to Serbia and Poland by end of 2012

Aug 15, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: AME Info

Qatar Airways announced further expansion to its European network with the launch of scheduled flights to Serbia and Poland by the end of the year taking the airline's coverage across the Continent to 32 destinations.

Comments
21 - 37 of 37 Comments Last updated Aug 24, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lorna doone

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

wrong on both counts, Pesh. don't drink moonshine and I ain't in greesboro. There are two things you can write in your geshtapo list on me, don't drink moonshine and ain't in greensboro. When you write in your geshtapo list, do you write in Slovakian or German? Maybe you are NKVD or Interpol. Let me tell you your response. I am not NKVD. NKVD is no longer in existence. It's called something else and using the NKVD points to the age of lorna doone, using an outdated nomenclature. If I mention Bannockburn, does this date me with Robert de Brus? If you don't know who Robert de Brus is, google it.
Pro Ukraine

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

lorna doone wrote:
I see, Ukra, you don't laugh at ignorance and idiocy. You take ignorance and idiocy serious, is that right? Pisky and Luky are indeed funneeeee to me because I am the type who laughs at buffoonry such as the Bratislava flash and the south end of a north bound reindeer. I use reindeer butt and alterkocker as means of entertainment whereas most on these topix try to have conversations with these creatures and you would get more ahead by writing your name on a barndoor and shaking a mule's tail. These two, luky and dooky, are playthings while the real is the Anders Behring Brieviks, Jared Loughners and the Colorado shooter. There are real discussions going on in America about people being able to carry concealed weapons into places including churches and the rest of the world does not need to bring in the wild west comments of Americans being wild while Europeans are much more civilised. Real life story, truly happened in Blanchard, Grady County, Oklahoma. Two hoodlums try to break down door of the home of an 18 year old woman and child. She shoots the first intruder through the door, so second one runs and is arrested. woman free for justifiable homicide, protecting her and hers. Call her crazy, wild American but I call her live woman to care for her baby. The peaceful Europeans are so much more civilised than those wild Americans, ja? What does this have to do with the subject Qatar Airways flying into Poland? I guarantee you the muslims hate and fear Americans more than they do Europeans, especially West Europeans. That's why muslims can say in Britain, burn, baby, burn or is that the Africans?
If you're laughing at them rather than with them, that's different. The gun culture in America is very different than in the UK and most other countries, anybody who owns a gun in the UK must have a licence. It's no coincidence that America has more mass shooting incidents than any other country, because of it's lax gun laws.

“Trust no one in politics.”

Since: Apr 08

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>If you're laughing at them rather than with them, that's different. The gun culture in America is very different than in the UK and most other countries, anybody who owns a gun in the UK must have a licence. It's no coincidence that America has more mass shooting incidents than any other country, because of it's lax gun laws.
Naturally a monarchy like the UK would wish to keep guns out of the hands of the serfs. In a democratic society...
lorna doone

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

I don't know about America having more mass shooting incidents than any other country. We'll never know how many incidents China has. Beijing does not give out such information. I would believe America has more incidents than Britain on account of numbers of population. I am positive America has more shooting incidents than Monaco. Saying this, one must have a licence to own a gun in America, usually state mandated. I do know Canada's gun laws are licence to own a gun by province. It was federally mandated by Ottawa but is now under provincial mandate. We are all absolutely assured the law abiding citizen of both Britain and America are the ones who have gun permits. Drug cartels, gun runners, murderers and any hell raisers do not get gun permits. America's lax gun laws. what lax gun laws? In closing, we have no way of knowing but I would venture to say there are a lot more mass shooting incidents in Northern Mexico than anywhere in America and Canada combined.
Pro Ukraine

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

lorna doone wrote:
I don't know about America having more mass shooting incidents than any other country. We'll never know how many incidents China has. Beijing does not give out such information. I would believe America has more incidents than Britain on account of numbers of population. I am positive America has more shooting incidents than Monaco. Saying this, one must have a licence to own a gun in America, usually state mandated. I do know Canada's gun laws are licence to own a gun by province. It was federally mandated by Ottawa but is now under provincial mandate. We are all absolutely assured the law abiding citizen of both Britain and America are the ones who have gun permits. Drug cartels, gun runners, murderers and any hell raisers do not get gun permits. America's lax gun laws. what lax gun laws? In closing, we have no way of knowing but I would venture to say there are a lot more mass shooting incidents in Northern Mexico than anywhere in America and Canada combined.
In the UK anybody wanting to purchase a gun must have a legitimate reason for it, self protection is not considered to be a good reason, while in America gun permits are handed out willy nilly to anybody, without having to state a reason for wanting one.
the NRA

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>In the UK anybody wanting to purchase a gun must have a legitimate reason for it, self protection is not considered to be a good reason, while in America gun permits are handed out willy nilly to anybody, without having to state a reason for wanting one.
I want to shoot a deer. That is a good reason. I want to shoot the raccoons who knock over my garbage cans. That is a good reason too. I want to shoot skeet. That is another good reason. I want to shoot the slimeball who keeps jumping my fence to steal my... is another good reason.

Who needs a permit though? You need one to carry concealed firearms. If however someone wishes to sell you their shotgun...

A private transaction. No input from the bureaucracy required.
the NRA

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

lorna doone wrote:
The shootings in northern Mexico are entirely the fault of the Obama administration. They smuggle guns to all of the drug cartels down there.
Pro Ukraine

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

the NRA wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to shoot a deer. That is a good reason. I want to shoot the raccoons who knock over my garbage cans. That is a good reason too. I want to shoot skeet. That is another good reason. I want to shoot the slimeball who keeps jumping my fence to steal my... is another good reason.
Who needs a permit though? You need one to carry concealed firearms. If however someone wishes to sell you their shotgun...
A private transaction. No input from the bureaucracy required.
Most of those would not be considered as good reasons for owning a gun in the UK, somebody wanting to shoot vermin, a gamekeeper, or somebody involved in gun sports are all examples of people who would be granted a licence, wanting to shoot your neighbours for stealing is not, what is the "slimeball" trying to steal, Uthera, you pet goat, donkey, parrot?:-)
lorna doone

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Certainly self protection is not a good reason to want a gun. Just do like the person in Illinois a while back. Person breaks into house. Man with shotgun hesitates shooting intruder. Intruder takes weapon away, beats him, beats and rapes wife in front of him and then proceeds to beat the man to death. Woman lives. The man should have pulled trigger and sent the other to hell where he belongs. Yes, Ukra, self protection is not a good reason to own a weapon. Legitimate reason for owning a gun. How about living to see the dawn of another day? How about shooting trash before trash rapes your wife and/or child? Good enough reasons, Ukra? Or would you prefer to let anybody do anything to you or anyone else? You don't believe in self defence, right, Ukra? Come on in, take what you need, have fun with my loved ones and I'll turn the other cheek. Nice philosphy there, Ukra. I will fight to the death to protect my family but good ol' Ukra won't. Nice going there, ace. You, Ukra, do not know what you are talking about. You are just spouting antiAmerica jargon, more like propaganda. I happen to know from my American friends there is a background check along with a waiting period when an American buys a gun legitimately plus to get a gun permit one has to go through a firing course and range before you can get permit. Get that. A background check and waiting period. And this ain't propaganda but the truth coming off my fingertips.
MrOwl

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Everyone knows the District of Criminals and the drug cartels are in cahoots. Planes landing at the airstrips in Fort Bliss, Texas and Columbus, New Mexico with lots of drugs.
Small Town America UGX

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>Most of those would not be considered as good reasons for owning a gun in the UK, somebody wanting to shoot vermin, a gamekeeper, or somebody involved in gun sports are all examples of people who would be granted a licence, wanting to shoot your neighbours for stealing is not, what is the "slimeball" trying to steal, Uthera, you pet goat, donkey, parrot?:-)
Outside of skeet shooting you could define all the reasons I listed as shooting vermin. Skeet shooting is gun sports. That is obviously the least good of reasons... I want it "so I can shoot things". Compared to hunting or self protection...
Pro Ukraine

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

lorna doone wrote:
Certainly self protection is not a good reason to want a gun. Just do like the person in Illinois a while back. Person breaks into house. Man with shotgun hesitates shooting intruder. Intruder takes weapon away, beats him, beats and rapes wife in front of him and then proceeds to beat the man to death. Woman lives. The man should have pulled trigger and sent the other to hell where he belongs. Yes, Ukra, self protection is not a good reason to own a weapon. Legitimate reason for owning a gun. How about living to see the dawn of another day? How about shooting trash before trash rapes your wife and/or child? Good enough reasons, Ukra? Or would you prefer to let anybody do anything to you or anyone else? You don't believe in self defence, right, Ukra? Come on in, take what you need, have fun with my loved ones and I'll turn the other cheek. Nice philosphy there, Ukra. I will fight to the death to protect my family but good ol' Ukra won't. Nice going there, ace. You, Ukra, do not know what you are talking about. You are just spouting antiAmerica jargon, more like propaganda. I happen to know from my American friends there is a background check along with a waiting period when an American buys a gun legitimately plus to get a gun permit one has to go through a firing course and range before you can get permit. Get that. A background check and waiting period. And this ain't propaganda but the truth coming off my fingertips.
I was talking about in British law, it's not considered a good reason, it's not my own personal opinion, of course somebody should have the right to defend themselves from an intruder. The UK is one of the most politically correct countries in the World, in this country the person who attacked the intruder would probably get a longer prison sentence than the intruder, that's the craziness of PC.
Pro Ukraine

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Small Town America UGX wrote:
<quoted text>
Outside of skeet shooting you could define all the reasons I listed as shooting vermin. Skeet shooting is gun sports. That is obviously the least good of reasons... I want it "so I can shoot things". Compared to hunting or self protection...
It seems to me that you want it so that you can kill things, including humans.

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>I was talking about in British law, it's not considered a good reason, it's not my own personal opinion, of course somebody should have the right to defend themselves from an intruder. The UK is one of the most politically correct countries in the World, in this country the person who attacked the intruder would probably get a longer prison sentence than the intruder, that's the craziness of PC.
It was also a British empire law to try & disarm people so the British empire could opress them.

Britain tried to disarm the U.S to opress the U.S right before the American Revolutionary War.
While Britain wanted the U.S to produce cotton for them but didn't want the U.S to produce it's own clothes.
As Britain wanted excessive tariffs on America so they could profit.

Luckily the American revolutionary war happened before Britain completely disarmed America.

___
India wasn't so lucky.

Ghandi said the darkest day in India was when the British took away their guns.

Ghandi was forced into peaceful protest because they didn't have guns.

Much like with the U.S Britain wanted to disarm India but have India produce cotton for them but not produce clothes. Instead Britain didn't allow India to make their own clothes rather Britain made the clothes & sent the clothes back at high prices to India.

Which is why Ghandi protested with a spinning wheel for making clothes.

__

Of course Ghandi's peaceful protest is similar to Polish solidarity.

Where Polish Solidarity also had to be a peaceful protest because Poland didn't have guns to rebel against Soviet rule.

Both Nazis & then Soviets disarmed Poles so they could opress us.

___

Anyways it is a bit Ironic how Britain once opressed people worldwide by disarming them of guns.

That not only includes India & the U.S & many other British colonies.

British kept Black slaves in the Caribbean from owning guns so they couldn't rebel.

___

It is ironic that Britain opressed people in the British empire by disarming them of guns.

Now Britain themselves today uses these same tactics to disarm their own citizens of guns in the very same way Britain did to opress people of the British empire.

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>If you're laughing at them rather than with them, that's different. The gun culture in America is very different than in the UK and most other countries, anybody who owns a gun in the UK must have a licence. It's no coincidence that America has more mass shooting incidents than any other country, because of it's lax gun laws.
If you didn't know the key way that Soviets created the Holodomor was by disarming Ukrainians of guns.

Once they disarmed Ukrainians of guns then they stole the Ukrainian farmed grains leaving Ukrainians to starve in planned genocide by the millions.

___

FYI if you didn't know Soviet Ukraine had some of the worst serial killers despite massive gun control.

Like Andrei Chikatilo who killed over 50 people without even using a gun.

___

Today Ukraine still has one of the tighest gun laws in Europe & lowest gun ownership rates in Europe.

That didn't stop the Dnepropetrovsk maniacs from killing in Ukraine by using hammers in bags to beat people to death.

___

Yeah gun control for the win. LOL

Since: Jul 12

Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

in the Battle of Britain made up 10% of the pilots but 20% of the Nazi take downs.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Well, this is great news for Qataris. It is also good news for both Qatar and European nations, as it is a step further in improving ties between the two nations.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••