Qatar Airways to start flying to Serbia and Poland by end of 2012

Aug 15, 2012 Full story: AME Info 37

Qatar Airways announced further expansion to its European network with the launch of scheduled flights to Serbia and Poland by the end of the year taking the airline's coverage across the Continent to 32 destinations.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Trust no one in politics.”

Since: Apr 08

Pompano Beach, FL

#1 Aug 15, 2012
Why would anyone want to fly Qatar Airways? The less contact we have with such Islamic nut-jobs the better.

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Loved everywhere

#2 Aug 17, 2012
Also, I would like to point out.
Qataries should never allow any Polak pilot to come near their planes though.
We all know, when Polaks are around planes, they usually love to fly into some birch trees.

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

#3 Aug 17, 2012
Pesky army wrote:
Also, I would like to point out.
Qataries should never allow any Polak pilot to come near their planes though.
We all know, when Polaks are around planes, they usually love to fly into some birch trees.
The Airplane was invented by Polish Russian Aleksander Mozajski.

Poles in the Battle of Britain made up 10% of the pilots but 20% of the Nazi take downs.

Polish squadrons in the battle of Britain took down 7 Nazi planes for every 1 they lost.

Loved everywhere

#4 Aug 17, 2012
We all how heroic Polaks were during WW2.
They even charged German tanks with their cavalry.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil
#5 Aug 17, 2012
Some say polaks flight girls will be hired to give a hand to the gents during flights.

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

#6 Aug 18, 2012
Pesky army wrote:
We all how heroic Polaks were during WW2.
They even charged German tanks with their cavalry.
Go home British OCD ape.

You serve no purpose.

You just have OCD ape attacks for no reason.
lorna doone

Greensboro, NC

#7 Aug 18, 2012
Peshky and Luky, you two are quite the jokers, even!!! You so lighten up these posts with jocularity and hilarity. It's a shame Halo and others take you two so seriously. You two, Pesh and Luk, would have made Der Fuhrer laugh at his mountain getaway, the crows nest, oh excuse me, the eagles nest. See, there, I made a funny but mine would have sent me to the gas chambers. So you, Pesh, think polaks are further down the ladder of humanity than your Qatari muslim friends. The muslims read and adore yours and Lukys idol, Schicklgruber. You know, that part Jew Jew hater from Salzburg. Imagine a person of Czech ancestry born in Salzburg, destroying a huge part of Europe, including Bratislava and Slovakia. But yet dearly beloved by a rather large portion of Europeans and all of the desert vermin. what is the thread of love between nazi varmints and desert vermin? Oh yes, hatred of Jews. I love hearing about the meeting of the Grand Mufti of Yersuahalayim and the little corporal from Salzburg. Later, Pesh. Wie gehts, Luky. Guten tag, Luky. How does one say Wie gehts and guten tag in Finnish, Luky?
Hillary Clinton

United States

#8 Aug 18, 2012
uther pendragon wrote:
Why would anyone want to fly Qatar Airways? The less contact we have with such Islamic nut-jobs the better.
Serbs love their Arab brethren. You should have known that Serb?
lorna doone

Greensboro, NC

#9 Aug 18, 2012
Serb are brethren to Arabs? Does this mean Arab muslims are brethren to Serb Orthodox? Muslims are brethren to Christians? You gotta be kiddin' Ooooh, Hillary, you made a funneeeeee!!!!!! If they are brethren, does this mean Serbs love mohammed or Arab loves Yeshua?
Pro Ukraine

London, UK

#10 Aug 19, 2012
lorna doone wrote:
Peshky and Luky, you two are quite the jokers, even!!! You so lighten up these posts with jocularity and hilarity. It's a shame Halo and others take you two so seriously. You two, Pesh and Luk, would have made Der Fuhrer laugh at his mountain getaway, the crows nest, oh excuse me, the eagles nest. See, there, I made a funny but mine would have sent me to the gas chambers. So you, Pesh, think polaks are further down the ladder of humanity than your Qatari muslim friends. The muslims read and adore yours and Lukys idol, Schicklgruber. You know, that part Jew Jew hater from Salzburg. Imagine a person of Czech ancestry born in Salzburg, destroying a huge part of Europe, including Bratislava and Slovakia. But yet dearly beloved by a rather large portion of Europeans and all of the desert vermin. what is the thread of love between nazi varmints and desert vermin? Oh yes, hatred of Jews. I love hearing about the meeting of the Grand Mufti of Yersuahalayim and the little corporal from Salzburg. Later, Pesh. Wie gehts, Luky. Guten tag, Luky. How does one say Wie gehts and guten tag in Finnish, Luky?
Have you taken your medication today LFOD, or are you just simply a cretin?:-)
lorna doone

Greensboro, NC

#11 Aug 19, 2012
Alright Ukra, Just what in that post of mine makes you think I am on meds or simply a cretin? Are you one who refutes what someone writes by name calling or writing derogatory things about their character? if you disagree with what I wrote, why is there no refutation of my statements with facts. Do you disagree with the fact muslims read Mein Kampf? Do you disagree with the fact muslims idolise Hitler and Nazi Germany? Do you dispute the fact the Grand Mufti of Yerushalayim visited Hitler in Germany? Name call all you want, Ukra, but let's have some facts. Name calling is for younguns and politicians. Leave the name calling to Putin, Yankovych and others and let's you nd I have an intelligent conversation with facts. Opinions are allowed but please substantiate opinions with facts. Have a pleasant day, Ukra.

Loved everywhere

#12 Aug 19, 2012
How can you ask puke-booby so many difficult things ?
Don´t you know, he was is very limited ?
Pro Ukraine

London, UK

#13 Aug 19, 2012
lorna doone wrote:
Alright Ukra, Just what in that post of mine makes you think I am on meds or simply a cretin? Are you one who refutes what someone writes by name calling or writing derogatory things about their character? if you disagree with what I wrote, why is there no refutation of my statements with facts. Do you disagree with the fact muslims read Mein Kampf? Do you disagree with the fact muslims idolise Hitler and Nazi Germany? Do you dispute the fact the Grand Mufti of Yerushalayim visited Hitler in Germany? Name call all you want, Ukra, but let's have some facts. Name calling is for younguns and politicians. Leave the name calling to Putin, Yankovych and others and let's you nd I have an intelligent conversation with facts. Opinions are allowed but please substantiate opinions with facts. Have a pleasant day, Ukra.
I was only refering to the begining of your post where you mentioned about the nazi duo of Pisky and Pisky MkII, sorry I mean Luky, bringing hilarity to these forums anybody who thinks that definitely is a cretin.
lorna doone

Greensboro, NC

#14 Aug 19, 2012
I see, Ukra, you don't laugh at ignorance and idiocy. You take ignorance and idiocy serious, is that right? Pisky and Luky are indeed funneeeee to me because I am the type who laughs at buffoonry such as the Bratislava flash and the south end of a north bound reindeer. I use reindeer butt and alterkocker as means of entertainment whereas most on these topix try to have conversations with these creatures and you would get more ahead by writing your name on a barndoor and shaking a mule's tail. These two, luky and dooky, are playthings while the real is the Anders Behring Brieviks, Jared Loughners and the Colorado shooter. There are real discussions going on in America about people being able to carry concealed weapons into places including churches and the rest of the world does not need to bring in the wild west comments of Americans being wild while Europeans are much more civilised. Real life story, truly happened in Blanchard, Grady County, Oklahoma. Two hoodlums try to break down door of the home of an 18 year old woman and child. She shoots the first intruder through the door, so second one runs and is arrested. woman free for justifiable homicide, protecting her and hers. Call her crazy, wild American but I call her live woman to care for her baby. The peaceful Europeans are so much more civilised than those wild Americans, ja? What does this have to do with the subject Qatar Airways flying into Poland? I guarantee you the muslims hate and fear Americans more than they do Europeans, especially West Europeans. That's why muslims can say in Britain, burn, baby, burn or is that the Africans?

Loved everywhere

#15 Aug 20, 2012
doone,

have you ever thought about getting in touch with puke-booby ?
Of course, you on the bottom, puke-booby prefers it that way.
lorna doone

Greensboro, NC

#16 Aug 20, 2012
Ooooh, yes, Peshky, bring in your filth and animalistic dung. It moves me not. I don't expect to have any intelligent conversation with you or any like you. I have intelligent conversations to the likes of you, to, not with. One encounters more intelligence giving a dog commands because the dog unerstands when one says sit or stay. I will tolerate your buffoonry and filh in my attempt to have intelligent conversations with the intelligent ones on this Poland forum or any other forum. It is in the same respect as a goldsmith keeps putting the piece of gold in the fire eventually getting rid of the dross and getting the purer nugget. Have a good day, Peshky and remember I love ya and GOD loves ya with all your childish buffoonry. Auf Wiedersehn. Until we meet again!!!!
lorna doone

Greensboro, NC

#17 Aug 20, 2012
Peshky, while posting the last post, a thought came to me. Or rather a question. If I came to Bratislava, would you roll out the red carpet for me? I would very much like to have the grand tour of Bratislava and enjoy the good Slovak cooking. I remember eating at some overseas Slovaks home and they cooked some delicious food. One they called halupka. Isn't that a Polish word, Halupka? I do hope I am spelling Halupka correctly but it was absolutely delicious. Of course, the other food was also but I especially remember the Halupkas. Au Revoir, Monsieur Peshky.

Loved everywhere

#18 Aug 20, 2012
doone,

I roll much more than a carpet for you.
as a matter of fact, I was thinking to roll you into cow´s turds.
Of course, slovak food will be served.
lorna doone

Greensboro, NC

#19 Aug 20, 2012
Cama sava, monsieur Peshky. Three sentences and one of them on the intelligent side. I am proud of you, alterkocker. You are such the spoofer. Question-did your mother have any children who lived? A little American spoofery there for you. Hope you enjoyed it. You can use it on your Bratislavan friends. You do have Bratislavan friends, don't you?

Loved everywhere

#20 Aug 20, 2012
are you still drinking moonshine in that boon-dogs of greensboro ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Civil Aircraft Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Russia-NATO Tactical Warplanes In Rapid Stand-o... Dec 20 Bruce Lee 44
Despite Internet alert, Wisconsin State Patrol ... (Jun '14) Dec 19 storm warning 3
Vietnam Airlines suspends flight crew after eme... Dec 17 training course 1
Airbus shares fall over A380 threat Dec 14 FLIGHTDECK 1
Sri Lanka's new international airport to provid... (Mar '11) Dec 12 BacaBerita 165
Boeing Beats Airbus: On Orders, Deliveries... a... Dec 8 craigjkt1 2
Supersonic jets can fly from New York to L.A. i... Nov 29 Andarz Abedini 3
More from around the web