Pilot's suspense novel based on frust...

Pilot's suspense novel based on frustrations in airline industry

There are 2 comments on the Star-Telegram.com story from May 8, 2012, titled Pilot's suspense novel based on frustrations in airline industry. In it, Star-Telegram.com reports that:

Karlene Petitt wasn't too surprised when a JetBlue Airways pilot snapped and launched into an in-flight tirade a few weeks ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star-Telegram.com.

not a fine wine

Charlotte, VT

#1 May 9, 2012
I am going to have to read this book. It's looking like the silence from within is starting to leek out.

One from an FAA controller ( Crash & Burn ), Robert M Misic.

Now this one From a Career Airline Pilot.( Flight for Control), Karlene Petitt.

To bad a book about aircraft maintenance would be to boring to read. However, what I am seeing from these two books telling the tails from within. Is that the industry is wrapped in a shroud of inexperienced new comers. At the expense of the professionals who give the public the safest way to travel.

Riding on a borrowed safety record.

Why is it... there is only enough money to pay the executives? And why is it... That the executives are not required, and do not have, an Aviation Education or back ground? Could it be that the executives are the new comers causing all of this? Why is it... that the only safe seats sit behind doors with name plates and mahogany paneled walls?
Angry White United Pilot

Everett, WA

#2 May 9, 2012
I'd like to thank everyone for their support in writing this book. I hope you all enjoy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boeing Aircraft Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Investigators: Pilots erred in Pence plane's sk... Nov 11 LEARN HEBREW 6
News Ask the Captain: Are old planes more fun to fly? Nov 6 Cgarles Gessner 1
News Southwest Airlines Flying to Hawaii in 2018 Oct '17 CaptJoe767 1
News Name that airport ... Sep '17 Sylvia Estrada 1
News Trump, Malaysia's Najib skirt round U.S. probe ... Sep '17 Trump s Birtherex... 2
News Harvey to put damper on region's economy Aug '17 Cruz Control 22
News Air Force signs contract for 2 presidential air... Aug '17 Trump is a joke 4
More from around the web