Tenino mayor blames news coverage for son's beating

Nov 5, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KOMO News

The mayor of Tenino says his teenage son was brutally beaten while at school on Monday, and he says it all has to do with a controversial news story.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
josh

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

gavin startid the fight he swung at thd kid and he missed and the kid hit him and he fell in to the wall and thden he got back up and swung agin and missed and the kid hit him and as he was gitting hit he riped his shirt and slaped him
the mom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Yes .gavin is the bully at least to my son for over a yr.when everyone met in front of school gavin asked joey if he was ready to fight and joey said not really then someone yeld punch the bit$h gavin and he took a swing and joey dodged it and hit back when gavin stood up he was bleeding joey asked him if he was ok and gavin smile'd and took another swing slaped him and riped his shirt and joey punched a few more times and gavin triped and fell into the wall.as far as i see it was self defence and gavin got what anybody would get if they tryed fighting an ass kicking .just becouse your bigger and daddy is the mayor dont make you stronger than others..big surprise's come in small packages. and i think gavin learned that the hard way! Bet alot of kids thought 5ft2 120lb kid would bet up gavin...."O" yea joey is a white native american.not black
reality

Olympia, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

kids fight and in a fight there is always a winner and a loser
the only reason this fight got blown up is because Eric likes attention
he likes to beat and cheat on his wife and he likes to premote drugs
ect. anything that will get his name in your mouth or out in the paper
#1 he should step down or be removed as mayor
#2 people should stop bla the school,the school is being blamed just because it heppend in the school! this fight could of happend anywhere and everyone says the teachers or someone should of stoped it well with 200 kids arund and fights happen so fast no one know if they were trying to and really how stupid to say the teachers should of stoped it umm hello the two boys should of acted like men and walked away!!! everyone is blaming everyone else but themselfs
#3 eric needs to be a man/dad and take responsiblitys for his actions

that is all
people are stupid

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

who got charged with a crime?? Gavin or Joey.. i believe Joey got charged with assault..
people are stupid

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

just saying.... you people are all STUPID
people are stupid

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

reality wrote:
kids fight and in a fight there is always a winner and a loser
the only reason this fight got blown up is because Eric likes attention
he likes to beat and cheat on his wife and he likes to premote drugs
ect. anything that will get his name in your mouth or out in the paper
#1 he should step down or be removed as mayor
#2 people should stop bla the school,the school is being blamed just because it heppend in the school! this fight could of happend anywhere and everyone says the teachers or someone should of stoped it well with 200 kids arund and fights happen so fast no one know if they were trying to and really how stupid to say the teachers should of stoped it umm hello the two boys should of acted like men and walked away!!! everyone is blaming everyone else but themselfs
#3 eric needs to be a man/dad and take responsiblitys for his actions
that is all
lets see how Joey defends his behind in juvenile hall... your the best mom in the world. MOM, if you want your kid to be a dumbass, keep raising him the way you do.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Boeing 787 Discussions

Search the Boeing 787 Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The Dreamliner is getting a lot of love from LO... Apr 4 Chrobry 1
Bidding for 777X: N. Charleston dreams of more ... Feb '14 Bob 2
Boeing adding SC paint facility, acquires land Feb '14 NY Sux 13
Boeing 787 Dreamliner Brake Problem Scare (Jan '13) Jan '14 Nature 3
'Infinity exciting' Jan '14 Warren Stuart 1
South Carolina, Washington state watch for Boei... (May '12) Dec '13 I work there 9
Washington courts Airbus as Boeing turns away Dec '13 Bob Lewis 3
•••
•••
•••
•••