Problems Continue With Boeing 787 Dre...

Problems Continue With Boeing 787 Dreamliner

There are 1 comment on the Pam's House Blend story from Jan 11, 2013, titled Problems Continue With Boeing 787 Dreamliner. In it, Pam's House Blend reports that:

The Boeing 787 Dreamliner is a case study in what happens with outsourcing and what happens when corporate management takes the view that labor is a widget that can be replaced.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pam's House Blend.

Raj at Earth

Torrance, CA

#1 Jan 11, 2013
Something good and something bad.

Flying around the world and reaching your destinations in a few hours is a very good thing but all the stuff that can go wrong with a plane is a very bad thing. Think about all the things that can go wrong on an airplane and you will never fly again. I think human flight is short lived and in a few thousand years there wont be anymore cars, buses, trains or airplanes. The cost of maintaining these things is horrendous.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boeing 787 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Air Canada posts bigger quarterly loss as fuel ... Feb '17 Meanwhile 1
News Falsified papers, sloppy work led FAA to fine B... Feb '17 The last Inspector 1
News Mike Evans | Local organizer for the Internatio... Feb '17 Exsteelworker 1
News Eva B773 at Los Angeles on Dec 16th 2016, ATC i... Dec '16 Scare travellers 1
News Boeing S.C. opens North Charleston paint facility Dec '16 Eric 1
Kitchen Units Cardiff Dec '16 Anonymous 1
News LOT Polish Airlines begins service to In... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Chrobry 1
More from around the web