United Airlines Pilots Invite Execs t...

United Airlines Pilots Invite Execs to Tour Their 'LAX Ghetto'

There are 1 comment on the www.nycaviation.com story from May 23, 2012, titled United Airlines Pilots Invite Execs to Tour Their 'LAX Ghetto'. In it, www.nycaviation.com reports that:

Disgruntled United Airlines pilots have invited their corporate overlords for a meet and greet in the Los Angeles parking lot where many of them sleep.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.nycaviation.com.

Denver, CO

#1 May 23, 2012
Perhaps you should apply to Catholic Charities in Westchester. I'm sure they will recognize how incredibly oppressed and needy you are. At least on the CAL contract you could stay at the Hacienda. Actually most of the UA pilot commuters DO. This group of pilots is not so much a reflection of low wages as they are icons of cheapness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boeing 777 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News MH17 victims' bodies 'found to have shrapnel fr... 16 hr RUSSIAN TERRORISTS 1
News Sukhoi Company filed an application to particip... (Mar '15) Sep 27 Kopral-Hansip-Tel... 3
News Is The Boeing 787-9 Really Going To Help Air Fr... (Mar '15) Sep 22 OldCapt 3
News Boeing 777 catches fire on Las Vegas runway; pa... Sep 9 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News NokScoot cleared for Taiwan take-off Sep '15 TW_sugar_daddio 1
News The Next Generation Of Airbus A380 Jul '15 lilhal 1
News KLM flight endures turbulent landing in Amsterd... Jul '15 jelkins 2
More from around the web