Delta brings 747-400 back to Atlanta

Jun 9, 2012 Read more: Business Journal

Delta Air Lines Inc. on Friday marked the return of Boeing 747-400 service to Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport with daily nonstop flights between Atlanta and Tokyo.

Read more
Toad

Champaign, IL

#1 Jun 9, 2012
I can HARDly wait! New flying! I am especially looking forward to setting my sling up in the crew rest area for inflight entertainment! I can take it UP to the elbow for you Dickey Anderson! Oh YEAH! That's it! Give it to me! Thank you for bringing this FABULOUS 747-400 BACK to ATL! Now put your OTHER arm in and those two legs and lets get this party STARTED!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boeing 777 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shape changing UFO caught on camera as newspape... Apr 13 Relevance Matters 1
News Emirates launches daily non stop flight to Orla... Apr 6 Waffle_Eris 1
News Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 theories: 17 pos... Apr 6 conspiracytruths 4
News Sukhoi Company filed an application to particip... Apr 1 LeoMar 2
News Is The Boeing 787-9 Really Going To Help Air Fr... Mar 30 flightdeck 1
News Relatives press for new Malaysia plane search plan (May '14) Mar '15 ibu halima 10
News Etihad Plans Flying Penthouse on Abu Dhabi-JFK ... Mar '15 Robert Carothers 1
More from around the web