Bees on a Plane

Full story: Austrian Times

Passengers panicked when two hives of bees smuggled onto a plane for a flight across Russia escaped in midair and began swarming around the cabin.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
hmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2011

Judged:

Passengers panicked when two hives of bees smuggled onto a plane for a flight across Russia escaped in midair and began swarming around the cabin.

The bees - sneaked on board in cardboard boxes - are understood to have become agitated in the pressurised cabin during the 10-hour Yakutia Airline flight from Blagoveshchensk to Moscow. The trafficker claimed an Blagoveshchensk Airport official asked him to carry the boxes to Moscow where he would be met at the aerodrome.

Air hostesses eventually managed to seal the bees inside the wardrobe in the flight's business class by sealing it with sticky tape. Now the carrier could be stung with a 100,000-Euro bill for having to fumigate the Boeing 757 jet and to compensate for the delays caused to the plane's journey to Spain.

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Loved everywhere

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2011

Judged:

Was it some Ukrainka that smuggled those bees there ?

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2011

Poor Bees. I wonder if Eric the half a bee was on board?
Broski

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2011

Probably Osama Bin Laden's people up to their no good old tricks again.

Rotf lmfao!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••