Public event set for space shuttle fl...

Public event set for space shuttle flyover

There are 1 comment on the Almanac story from Sep 21, 2012, titled Public event set for space shuttle flyover. In it, Almanac reports that:

The public has been invited to NASA Ames on Friday morning, Sept. 21, as space shuttle Endeavour is set to make a historic flight over the Bay Area, riding piggyback on a Boeing 747.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Almanac.

ararat

Arbil, Iraq

#1 Sep 21, 2012
its really maizing in human history being i was appreciate for that space shutt flyveor and 747 is best

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boeing 747 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Air Force signs contract for 2 presidential air... Aug '17 Trump is a joke 4
News Boeing wins contract for two 747s that will bec... Aug '17 Evilgelicalling 3
News Global Supertanker can't help with Breckenridge... Jul '17 John Muir 1
News Snake on a plane: Tiny reptile grounds 370 pass... (Sep '13) Feb '17 Long Squeaky Phart 16
Die cast metal models of the Boeing 747 you'll ... (Feb '17) Feb '17 jameoairbus 1
News Trump says cancel new Air Force One: Costs 'out... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Waco1910 177
747 dying on the vine ? (Aug '16) Aug '16 Hardliner 2
More from around the web