Delta brings 747-400 back to Atlanta

Delta brings 747-400 back to Atlanta

There are 1 comment on the Business Journal story from Jun 9, 2012, titled Delta brings 747-400 back to Atlanta. In it, Business Journal reports that:

Delta Air Lines Inc. on Friday marked the return of Boeing 747-400 service to Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport with daily nonstop flights between Atlanta and Tokyo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Business Journal.

Toad

United States

#1 Jun 9, 2012
I can HARDly wait! New flying! I am especially looking forward to setting my sling up in the crew rest area for inflight entertainment! I can take it UP to the elbow for you Dickey Anderson! Oh YEAH! That's it! Give it to me! Thank you for bringing this FABULOUS 747-400 BACK to ATL! Now put your OTHER arm in and those two legs and lets get this party STARTED!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boeing 747 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 10 weird things you didn't know about flying Mar '16 Spotted Girl 5
News Southwest flight lands at wrong Mo. airport (Jan '14) Mar '16 Deskidea 4
News 'Bing, bing, bing': Donald Trump acts out hair ... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 1
News The Next Generation Of Airbus A380 (Jul '15) Oct '15 Hafiz 2
News Biden counts on labor support -- but should he? (Oct '15) Oct '15 WeTheSheeple 4
News Space Center Houston announces opening date for... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Assteroids farts 1
News Stunning photos show inside of customized Boein... (Feb '15) Feb '15 hermansa 1
More from around the web