Pilot Busted for Using Crystal Meth

Pilot Busted for Using Crystal Meth

There are 25 comments on the NBC Connecticut story from Feb 7, 2012, titled Pilot Busted for Using Crystal Meth. In it, NBC Connecticut reports that:

Balinese dancers perform in front of a brand new Boeing 737-900 ER series plane during its official launch by Indonesia's Lion Air Monday, April 30, 2007 in Jakarta, Indonesia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC Connecticut.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Old man

United States

#1 Feb 7, 2012
Flying high

rebecca in conyers

“Always consider the dragon ...”

Since: Apr 09

If you live near her.

#2 Feb 7, 2012
Guess ho-hum's new boyfriend will be away longer then she expected, lol.
Ex PA Senator Frothy Lube

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Feb 7, 2012
Join the miles high club.

“Big Sur”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#4 Feb 7, 2012
rebecca in conyers wrote:
Guess ho-hum's new boyfriend will be away longer then she expected, lol.
Too funny!

“When I Rest... I Rust ”

Since: Apr 07

SacTown

#5 Feb 7, 2012
Flying the crystal blue skies.

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#6 Feb 7, 2012
he really took the "can't fly on one wing" saying to far.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#7 Feb 7, 2012
It's only Indonesia. It's not like it really matters.

And walk outa here!

#8 Feb 7, 2012
would somebody be so kind and explain to me how to give props? and yes, I feel stupid.

“New & Improved..”

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#9 Feb 7, 2012
liam cul8r wrote:
would somebody be so kind and explain to me how to give props? and yes, I feel stupid.
Don't ask me how the whole system works..but..that little green thumbs up thingy in the right hand corner of peoples screens is where you click, if they are green you are allowed to give em a prop, if it is darker you are either out of props for the day or something...Ok..perhaps I wasn't the best on instruction here...

“Big Sur”

Location hidden

#10 Feb 7, 2012
justaguess wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't ask me how the whole system works..but..that little green thumbs up thingy in the right hand corner of peoples screens is where you click, if they are green you are allowed to give em a prop, if it is darker you are either out of props for the day or something...Ok..perhaps I wasn't the best on instruction here...
You did good!

And walk outa here!

#11 Feb 7, 2012
justaguess wrote:
<quoted text>
I know your trying, but I don't see a little green thumbs up thingy,youll' have to walk me through this!

“Big Sur”

Location hidden

#12 Feb 7, 2012
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>I know your trying, but I don't see a little green thumbs up thingy,youll' have to walk me through this!
It's right above where you hit "reply"!
lll

United States

#13 Feb 7, 2012
Old man wrote:
Flying high
Higher than usual.
IDO

United States

#14 Feb 7, 2012
Old man wrote:
Flying high
MPQRGOTNLP
Ex PA Senator Frothy Lube

Philadelphia, PA

#15 Feb 7, 2012
Props don't work if you have certain things blocked, like certain advertising domains trying to vomit into your browser.

If you don't see the garish "Offbeat Leaderboard" on the upper right of every Offbeat page then you're not fully plugged in and you should be grateful.

“look up and laugh”

Since: Jun 08

guess, where

#16 Feb 8, 2012
at least he wasn't going to fall asleep!

And walk outa here!

#17 Feb 8, 2012
Ex PA Senator Frothy Lube wrote:
Props don't work if you have certain things blocked, like certain advertising domains trying to vomit into your browser.
If you don't see the garish "Offbeat Leaderboard" on the upper right of every Offbeat page then you're not fully plugged in and you should be grateful.
thanx very much for that info, I was beginning to think I was retarded! oops, I mean mentally challenged.
Santorumps Frothy Surge

Philadelphia, PA

#18 Feb 8, 2012
Genuinely mentally challenged people often have a good awareness of their limitations.

Tea Baggers and other conservatives usually do not.

No charge for this explanation, either!
Sam

United States

#19 Feb 8, 2012
Santorumps Frothy Surge wrote:
Genuinely mentally challenged people often have a good awareness of their limitations.
Tea Baggers and other conservatives usually do not.
No charge for this explanation, either!
You're the one with the name "Santorumps Frothy Surge".

Freak...
Sam

United States

#20 Feb 8, 2012
Fairyman?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boeing 737 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Virgin Atlantic to buy 8 Airbus A-3... Jul '16 steve 1
News Southwest delays delivery of 67 Boeing 737s Jun '16 Optimal changer 2
News EgyptAir Flight MS804 Goes Missing From RadarTh... (May '16) May '16 food4thought 1
News The Wall Street mogul who owns Berniea s jet (Apr '16) Apr '16 Sheri Ann 1
News Why an Alaska Airlines Bid for Virgin America M... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Two Words 1
News Southwest flight lands at wrong Mo. airport (Jan '14) Mar '16 Deskidea 4
News Southwest B737 near El Paso on Feb 6th 2016, tu... (Feb '16) Feb '16 huey goins 1
More from around the web