Did a UFO cause the Pakistan 737 air crash? Reports suggest pilot may ...

There are 3 comments on the Daily Mail story from Apr 26, 2012, titled Did a UFO cause the Pakistan 737 air crash? Reports suggest pilot may .... In it, Daily Mail reports that:

Unconfirmed reports suggest that the cause of the Bhoja Air Boeing 737 crash in Pakistan last Friday may have been a UFO sighting by the pilot.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

Tadious

Europe

#1 Apr 28, 2012
Wind shear. Rapid changes of wind direction and pressure in a stormy weather cld also have played a role. Sudden drop in altitude cld be a result from the above elements.
sal

Preston, UK

#2 Apr 28, 2012
I reckon the pilot thought he saw Veena Malik topless and was distracted.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#3 Apr 28, 2012
Witnesses reported the plane was on fire before it crashed. Was it possible the aircraft was struck by lightning?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boeing 737 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Aero Academy International located at McKellar-... Apr 19 aunties boothang 2
News Direct flights between Orlando and Havana, Cuba... Apr 17 Orlando Zapata 8
News Orlando International Airport adds flights to Cuba Apr 11 _Learsi 3
News Hillary Clinton's email scandal sure fits the '... Mar '15 Le Jimbo 17
News Southwest grounding 128 planes over missed insp... Mar '15 asfg 3
News New route linking Dublin to Nova Scotia, Canada Jan '15 snowman 1
News Now departing: AirTran Airways flies off into t... Jan '15 Peoples Distress ... 2
More from around the web