China Eastern Drops Dreamliner Orders

China Eastern Drops Dreamliner Orders

There are 5 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Oct 17, 2011, titled China Eastern Drops Dreamliner Orders. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

China Eastern Airlines Corp. Ltd., citing delivery delays by Boeing Co., canceled an order for two dozen 787 Dreamliner jets and instead will buy 45 of the U.S. company's smaller 737 aircraft.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

“Listen to Jazz Music”

Since: Mar 09

Bellefontaine, OH

#1 Oct 17, 2011
When a company like Boeing has to put up with all the safety regulations, union problems, government meddling in where they can build, etc., etc, it's no wonder they are late delivering the Dreamliners or even, at all.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#2 Oct 17, 2011
When America catches cold, the world gets pneumonia. This is the bad economic data china can't suppress. If there are riots in America, Italy, and Israel...
Pug

La Grange, IL

#3 Oct 17, 2011
Dosent, Boeing manufacture those in China?

“Listen to Jazz Music”

Since: Mar 09

Bellefontaine, OH

#5 Oct 18, 2011
Pug wrote:
Dosent, Boeing manufacture those in China?
No, it doesn't.
Pug

La Grange, IL

#6 Oct 18, 2011
JAS_BHS62 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it doesn't.
Be patient.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boeing 737 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Harrison Ford says he was distracted when he fl... Sat visitor 2
News United pilot taken off flight after rant about ... Feb 27 OldCapt 13
News Report: Harrison Ford has jet run-in at Califor... Feb '17 tuba toofpaste 15
News Racist mother allowed to attend Center Parcs Feb '17 Fcvk tRump 7
News Parents send letter to Trump about transgender ... Feb '17 Texxy the Selfie Cat 1
News Pilot facing impaired charges 'the worst I have... Jan '17 Scare Canada 1
News Calgary police arrest pilot accused of being im... Dec '16 Dont drink and drive 1
More from around the web