San Diego to get another nonstop flig...

San Diego to get another nonstop flight to Hawaii

There are 1 comment on the The San Diego Union-Tribune story from Jul 19, 2011, titled San Diego to get another nonstop flight to Hawaii. In it, The San Diego Union-Tribune reports that:

Alaska Airlines, which already offers nonstop flights to Maui from San Diego, will now add a daily flight to Honolulu, starting in November.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The San Diego Union-Tribune.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#1 Jul 21, 2011
Really Really Great. alaska airlines will boost in to a whole new level if it also serves the the bay area which is not on there list i think.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boeing 737 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alaska Airlines announces eight non-stop routes... Jan '18 Suck Squeeze Bang... 3
News Investigators: Pilots erred in Pence plane's sk... Nov '17 LEARN HEBREW 6
News Southwest Airlines Flying to Hawaii in 2018 Oct '17 CaptJoe767 1
News Name that airport ... Sep '17 Sylvia Estrada 1
News Trump, Malaysia's Najib skirt round U.S. probe ... (Sep '17) Sep '17 Trump s Birtherex... 2
News Harrison Ford says he was distracted when he fl... (Mar '17) Jul '17 Siena Jackson 3
News American Airlines plane veers off Texas runway,... (Jun '17) Jun '17 anonymous 1