US to assist in probing Caribbean Air...

US to assist in probing Caribbean Airlines crash

There are 2 comments on the www.caribbean360.com story from Jul 30, 2011, titled US to assist in probing Caribbean Airlines crash. In it, www.caribbean360.com reports that:

All 163 survive on flight from JFK in NYC

The aircraft is being guarded by the Guyana Defence Force and police. GEORGETOWN, Guyana, Saturday July 30, 2011 Civil aviation authorities in Guyana are getting help from the United States' National Transportation Safety Board in their investigation into the crash landing of a Caribbean Airlines plane this morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.caribbean360.com.

scout

Castro Valley, CA

#1 Jul 30, 2011
translation: MORE USA taxpayer dollars WASTED!

We gotta get Ron Paul in office, and clean out the rest of the Marxist repubs and dems!
WOODCHUCK

North Port, FL

#2 Jul 31, 2011
The Best!

GEORGETOWN, Guyana (AP)— Flight 523 from New York had just touched down and passengers were applauding the pilot's landing in the South American country Saturday when something suddenly went wrong.

The Boeing 737-800 slid off the end of a rainy runway, crashed through a chain-link fence and broke in half just short of a deep ravine. Yet all 163 people on board survived.:D

Officials were starting to probe the cause of the crash even as they marveled at the lack of fatalities.

Now the Worst!

Geeta Ramsingh, 41, of Philadelphia, recalled how applause at the arrival quickly "turned to screams.

"A fellow who was trying to escape as well mistakenly jumped on my back and that is why my knees are bruised," she said. "So I am in pain, but very thankful to be alive."

Nobody had yet showed up to rescue her, "but a taxi driver appeared from nowhere and charged me $20 to take me to the terminal". I had to pay, but in times of emergencies, you don't charge people for a ride," she said, sitting on a chair in the arrival area surrounded by relatives. She was returning to her native country for only the second time in 30 years >:(

Nice place to live!...but I would not want to visit there!...then again who would want to live there with Jungle Bunnys!....Where is the Hummanity with these bastards!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boeing 737 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News EgyptAir Flight MS804 Goes Missing From RadarTh... May '16 food4thought 1
News Iran: Boeing offers new aircraft during Tehran ... Apr '16 Jannie Ann 1
News The Wall Street mogul who owns Berniea s jet Apr '16 Sheri Ann 1
News Why an Alaska Airlines Bid for Virgin America M... Mar '16 Two Words 1
News Southwest flight lands at wrong Mo. airport (Jan '14) Mar '16 Deskidea 4
News Southwest B737 near El Paso on Feb 6th 2016, tu... Feb '16 huey goins 1
News 'Threatening message' diverts United flight Jan '16 Xcentrix2 2
More from around the web