Ukraine adds 737-300 to its fleet

Jan 23, 2012 Full story: Air Transport World 6

Ukraine International Airlines has expanded its fleet with a Boeing 737-300, which offers 136 business- and economy-class cabin seats.

Full Story

“Progressive liberal politic”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1 Jan 24, 2012
Ukraine to have industry development need open borders, free trade, free movement, less taxes, less bureaucracy, more freedom.
Warrior Poet UG X

United States

#2 Jan 24, 2012
Agin the same old rant.

On the topic of the thread, I commend Ukraine on a good choice. I have ridden many Boeing aircraft and appreciate their comfort, reliability, and excellent engineering. They are much to be preferred to aircraft produced in Europe (known to many as "Scarebusses"). I have ridden those also and now try to schedule my flights to avoid the Scarebus.
Idi Ukraina
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#3 Jan 25, 2012
Polaks will be flying the, chimps that is.

“Progressive liberal politic”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#4 Jan 26, 2012
Warrior Poet UG X wrote:
Agin the same old rant.
On the topic of the thread, I commend Ukraine on a good choice. I have ridden many Boeing aircraft and appreciate their comfort, reliability, and excellent engineering. They are much to be preferred to aircraft produced in Europe (known to many as "Scarebusses"). I have ridden those also and now try to schedule my flights to avoid the Scarebus.
Idi Ukraina
Ukraine can have very strong industry, and to export airplanes to others countries.

But for this need those who i wrote up: Economy competitiveness.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#5 Jan 26, 2012
The Finn Turd and SLOwvak chimps should exit this forum.
Warrior Poet UG X

Woodland, WA

#6 Jan 26, 2012
neobyzantine wrote:
<quoted text>
Ukraine can have very strong industry, and to export airplanes to others countries.
But for this need those who i wrote up: Economy competitiveness.
Ukraine will have a very strong industry. The Antonov AN-148 is a very nice short/medium haul aircraft. Its unique design with a high wing and turbines mounted below the high wing makes it especially nice for use into and out of fields which are of questionable maintanance. It is much less susceptible to picking up foreign material in the turbines than is a low wing design. Antonov already has quite a few orders and I am sure more will come.
BTW the AN-224 "Dream" is still the heaviest lifter in existance. It can lift twice the paylod of its nearest competitor the C-5 galaxy. I have toured its little brother the AN-124 and was quite impresse. I have seen the bigger one in flight but have not yet have the opportunity to tour it. I am looking forward to this some day. I would choose to fly in an Antonov over a plane operated by Aeroflop ny time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boeing 737 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WestJet Flight To Canada Returns To McCarran Ai... Sep 26 Hate Travelling 1
WestJet flight to Victoria from Las Vegas makes... Sep 26 Hate Travelling 1
Southwest B733 at Rochester on Aug 31st 2014, f... Sep 9 RFCBF 1
Chinese Fighter Buzzing U.S. Navy Reconnaissanc... Aug '14 Cnn sucks 1
China defends intercepting US Navy plane Aug '14 shakey 7
Ryanair B738 at Bremen on Aug 21st 2014, flaps ... Aug '14 Urlauber 1
Boeing breaks ground on wing factory for new 777X Aug '14 Le Jimbo 10

Boeing 737 People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE