Jet rolls off taxiway at Atlanta's ai...

Jet rolls off taxiway at Atlanta's airport

There are 4 comments on the WATE-TV Knoxville story from Mar 13, 2012, titled Jet rolls off taxiway at Atlanta's airport. In it, WATE-TV Knoxville reports that:

Authorities say a jet sustained significant damage when it rolled of a taxiway at the world's busiest airport in Atlanta.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WATE-TV Knoxville.

JetBlast

Poland

#1 Mar 13, 2012
RWG

Cross Plains, IN

#2 Mar 13, 2012
I guess the two mechs taxiing the airplane forgot about the thrust reversers and the emergency air brake? Too bad they don't have a union because they are probably going to need one.
Angry White United Pilot

Mukilteo, WA

#3 Mar 14, 2012
Which negro was at the controls? The one from Detroit or the one from Atlanta.

That's why they refer to jet engines as N1 and N2!

Since: May 08

Santee CA

#4 Mar 14, 2012
So that's why pilots get the big bucks... We all know that computers fly the plane. If you can't drvie it to the end of the runway and get it in the air..... (sarcasm)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boeing 737 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Harrison Ford says he was distracted when he fl... Jul '17 Siena Jackson 3
News American Airlines plane veers off Texas runway,... Jun '17 anonymous 1
News Westjet B737 at Winnipeg on May 16th 2017, runw... May '17 WESTJET 737 Flyer 1
News United Airlines had a right to remove that flie... Apr '17 Frogface Kate 17
News Harrison Ford won't face any penalties over run... Apr '17 anonymous 2
News United pilot taken off flight after rant about ... (Feb '17) Feb '17 OldCapt 13
News Report: Harrison Ford has jet run-in at Califor... (Feb '17) Feb '17 tuba toofpaste 15
More from around the web