Jet Airways adds new flight to Kochi from Bahrain International Airport

Oct 22, 2012 Full story: AME Info

Bahrain Airport Company welcomed the inaugural flight number 9W593 for Jet Airways to the Kingdom of Bahrain on Friday October 19, 2012 to conclude their new third weekly flight from Kochi to Bahrain in an event held at Bahrain International Airport.

Full Story
Kadambat balakrishnan

Manama, Bahrain

#1 Oct 22, 2012
When Jet Flight started flight to Kochi some years back, the departure from Bahrain was in the morning. Later, instsead of re-scheduling the flight for the night, Jet airways cancelled or stopped their flight to Kochi. I felt very sad. Now I am very happy that you resumed your flight to Kochi from 19 Oct 2012. I will be a passenger in your flight very soon to kochi.

You provide better service in all aspects, including meals, assistance to passengers etc. One thing you have to make sure. Your air hostesses should and must be polite, friendly with a smiling face. I write this because a seconds impolite act may put a bad name for y our highly reputed organisation. I wish Jet Airways a profitable future always.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boeing 737 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Now departing: AirTran Airways flies off into t... Jan 9 Peoples Distress ... 2
Boeing Beats Airbus: On Orders, Deliveries... a... Dec '14 craigjkt1 2
Former Malaysian Envoy Denies Assault Charges i... Nov '14 _malon_goblok 1
WestJet Flight To Canada Returns To McCarran Ai... Nov '14 philipbrown 4
Take a Boeing 737 for a spin at the AeroSim Exp... Nov '14 Andre 1
Argentinean Airlines to start flights to Cuba, ... Oct '14 WE JUST DONT CARE 16
Aeromexico Passengers Evacuated After LAX Tire ... Oct '14 Sirius 5
More from around the web