Belavia B735 near Sochi on Aug 12th 2011, loss of cabin pressure

There are 2 comments on the AVHerald story from Aug 12, 2011, titled Belavia B735 near Sochi on Aug 12th 2011, loss of cabin pressure. In it, AVHerald reports that:

A Belavia Boeing 737-500, registration EW-294PA performing flight B2-1738 from Batumi to Minsk , was enroute near Sochi when the crew initiated an emergency descent due to loss of cabin pressure.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AVHerald.

news junkie

Saint Catharines, Canada

#1 Aug 12, 2011
Seems to have been the second such incident within a month of a Belavia 737 losing cabin pressure. Glad my flight from Frankfurt to Riga was on Luftansa and not Belavia especially after seeing exterior condition of the Belavia planes at the Riga airport.
Joe Sabino

Europe

#2 Aug 18, 2011
news junkie wrote:
Seems to have been the second such incident within a month of a Belavia 737 losing cabin pressure. Glad my flight from Frankfurt to Riga was on Luftansa and not Belavia especially after seeing exterior condition of the Belavia planes at the Riga airport.
You should see the external condition of some of the Belavia aircrafts in Minsk airport.

I've seen junkyards with better planes...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boeing 737 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Aero Academy International located at McKellar-... Apr 19 aunties boothang 2
News Direct flights between Orlando and Havana, Cuba... Apr 17 Orlando Zapata 8
News Orlando International Airport adds flights to Cuba Apr 11 _Learsi 3
News Hillary Clinton's email scandal sure fits the '... Mar '15 Le Jimbo 17
News Southwest grounding 128 planes over missed insp... Mar '15 asfg 3
News New route linking Dublin to Nova Scotia, Canada Jan '15 snowman 1
News Now departing: AirTran Airways flies off into t... Jan '15 Peoples Distress ... 2
More from around the web