Delta flying Boeing 717s bought from ...

Delta flying Boeing 717s bought from AirTran

There are 3 comments on the The Macon Telegraph story from Oct 26, 2013, titled Delta flying Boeing 717s bought from AirTran. In it, The Macon Telegraph reports that:

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports the planes have 110 seats and a single aisle for passengers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Macon Telegraph.

sdf

Thonotosassa, FL

#1 Oct 26, 2013
Thank goodness, get rid of these p.o.s. planes.

Since: Apr 09

Kitty Hawk, NC

#2 Oct 26, 2013
Many of these were originally delivered new to TWA, the launch customer. For a while one of the routes they were used on was ORF - STL. I commuted out of Norfolk, they were a very comfortable plane.
717 Admirer

United States

#3 Oct 26, 2013
The TWA seats were far more comfortable than the AirTran seats.
Does anyone know if Delta is simply recovering the comfortable TWA seats and trashy AirTran sets (i think that piece of crap seat was a recaro) on the 717's, or

is D E L T A going with a new seat design as nice as TWA's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boeing 737 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Name that airport ... Sep 23 Sylvia Estrada 1
News Investigators: Pilots erred in Pence plane's sk... Sep 22 RustyS 5
News Trump, Malaysia's Najib skirt round U.S. probe ... Sep 13 Trump s Birtherex... 2
News Harrison Ford says he was distracted when he fl... (Mar '17) Jul '17 Siena Jackson 3
News American Airlines plane veers off Texas runway,... Jun '17 anonymous 1
News Westjet B737 at Winnipeg on May 16th 2017, runw... May '17 WESTJET 737 Flyer 1
News United Airlines had a right to remove that flie... Apr '17 Frogface Kate 17
More from around the web