Jetmakers battle for United order

Jetmakers battle for United order

There are 3 comments on the Reuters story from Nov 23, 2011, titled Jetmakers battle for United order. In it, Reuters reports that:

A United Airlines plane with the Continental Airlines logo on its tail, taxis to the runway while another United plane heads for the gate at O'Hare International airport in Chicago October 1, 2010.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

CaptJoe

Mckinney, TX

#1 Nov 23, 2011
Here's a concept. Get the pilot contract done....
Nomad

Trenton, MI

#2 Nov 26, 2011
The "Continental" call sign goes away after November 1st. It's a very sad day. The upper management takes the bonuses and the pilots are left to suck on old bankruptcy reduction contracts. Dignity and respect? Bullshit!
OldCapt

Denver, CO

#3 Nov 26, 2011
Even better, get the integration done so we know which side gets the shiny new jets! Right now all of the new arrivals for the next few years go to CO side which is fine with me but it is bound to cause problems sooner or later.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boeing 737 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 6 WestJet passengers injured after flight from ... Jul '15 Niki Ashcan 4
News Aero Academy International located at McKellar-... Jun '15 jickmoss 3
News Airlines mixed on imminent emission regs Jun '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 3
News Innovation in Space: Canadian companies plannin... May '15 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News Orlando International gets second flight to Cuba May '15 goldstone report 2
News Charter flights between BWI & Cuba to take off ... May '15 lawrence woof 1
News Direct flights between Orlando and Havana, Cuba... Apr '15 Orlando Zapata 8
More from around the web